Crocked for a year !!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sillyboy, Mar 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Picked up a blinding blood parasite somewhere on my travels in the past year and its battered my liver resulting in spending the last week touch and go in a high dependancy unit, out now but with strict instructions banning (A) alcohol, nights out (B) excessive phys (C) exotic travel for the foreseeable future (D) sexual contact until told otherwise and (E) stress or overworking !!

So I am on the 'Pat and Mick' for 2 months, then back to work on 27 hours a week by agreement, so until they have identified and controlled whatever the problem is the next year is looking pretty shabby.

My ritualistic w*nk this morning was hard work, a long laborious struggle which resulted in a slight fissure up the back of left leg, a cloudy head and the expulsion of a pitiful amount of blood tainted smegma, hardly worth the bandwith. So thats out until futher notice !!

The boys have come good, am now in possesion of a lethal air rifle for the back field, a pile of PS3 games and pirate DVD's, a kings ransom in farm diesel so I can scoot about with minimal cost and the keys to a caravan in Monmouthshire.

Any ideas for hobbies ?? College course ?? Any good cookery courses ?? Secret fem based activities that one of you harbours ?? Anyone need some H and S consultancy ??

:D

2. Have you seen my arrse and thighs ??

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

THE PLAAAAAGUE, THE PLAAAAAAGUE - STAAAAAAAY AWAAAAAAY!

Mind you, Fat Boy George has got an ex he'd like you to slip one up.

4. Give it another week of this and be over it like a rash !!

5. No but I'd love to! :wink:
    Best offer I've had this year....

6. Think of 2 PLCE bergans strapped to the side of a BV206 struggling up a shale and gravel slagheap, with hair on.... :D

7. OK I know what a bergen is, no idea what a BV wot-not is.... but what the hell :D

8. It's a truck

9. And it was a joke. :lol:

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Jeez you two get a room ;)

11. God I love it when you talk dirty

I have a 10,000 word dissertation on NATO and Afghan that could do with writing if you are offering

12. Bit like yet another dull thread of your flirting then?

As someone has already said, get a room and stop wasting bandwidth trying to get someone to chuck a mix up you ffs :roll:

13. Oh Moody, still posting the same old shite I see. When will you ever lighten up? Why is it you always think the same way, when a joke is made it means someone is trying to get laid?! How sad.

:roll:

14. Take up Murder.

Its really easy, and can be reletivley cheap.

My last outing only involved apart from the obligatory stalking and pre-job leg work, a claw hammer some rope and a spade. Hours of fun for everyone, apart from your victom, for them its not so nice.

Veg.