Croc scoffs Muslim worshipper.....BURP

Cannot see this catching on over here some how....health and safety and all that...imagine the chaos in the middle of Bradford?
'Crocodile eats Bangladesh man who sought its blessing
A crocodile killed and devoured a 25-year-old man in Bangladesh after he waded into a pond next to a shrine hoping to be blessed by the animal.'
Web Page Name

Hat20 said:
Cannot see this catching on over here some how....health and safety and all that...imagine the chaos in the middle of Bradford?
'Crocodile eats Bangladesh man who sought its blessing
A crocodile killed and devoured a 25-year-old man in Bangladesh after he waded into a pond next to a shrine hoping to be blessed by the animal.'
Web Page Name
Damm good entry for the Darwin awards.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I can see this sort of thing becoming popular. With non muslims.

A good spectator sport.

tommyhutch said:
"Gimme a blessing, and make it snappy"
Because croc and roll is here to stay!

Allah loves me this I know
'cos the Koran tells me so
If I should die before I wake
I pray ...

Pluvia_Plumbum said:
smudge67 said:
He probably tasted like chicken.......tikka ;)
More like Chicken Tarka, ( like chicken Tikka but 'Otter)
Now that was clever!! :D

Well done for that one :D

(strange that a muslim would want blessed by a croc though... sure he wasn't a hindu or summat?)

I find it difficult to believe that the bloke was a Muslim looking for a blessing from the croc. Muslims don't worship false idols and a croc is certainly a false idol.

Rooper said:
I find it difficult to believe that the bloke was a Muslim looking for a blessing from the croc. Muslims don't worship false idols and a croc is certainly a false idol.
Apparently the location is a shrine to a Sufi saint.
Besides the Shat Gambuj Mosque, shrine of Hajrat Khan Jahan Ali is only 3 km ahead. You can go there by rickshaw (a three wheeled peddler). A great number of tourist goes the shrine to pray for this great man Hajrat Khan Jahan Ali. From this shrine a steamer goes to the Thakur Dighi where you will find the ancient crocodiles in this Dighi. (Dighi is a local name of larger pond) Besides this Dighi a Nine Gambuj Mosque is an attraction also for the tourists. Khan Jahan Ali's Tank is a lake-like tank in front of Khan Jahan Ali's tomb Complex in Bagerhat District, Bangladesh. The tank has several crocodiles in it. The species of those are marsh crocodile. People believe that if they appease the hunger of these crocodiles with chicken or goats, they would have the desire of their heart fulfilled. Whenever anybody makes such an offering, the caretaker of the tomb complex, or mazar, calls out the crocodiles, shouting 'Kalapar, Dalapar, come!'. Within a few minutes the crocodiles make their appearance and swallow the offering.[1] Only three individuals of marsh crocodile, a male and a female are in a semi-captive condition at Khan Jahan Ali (R) shrine pond or tank at Bagerhat.
Not clear on Islamic theology but perhaps going into the pond is a form of "tariqa" focusing the mind on Allah? Sufi is a bit off the mainstream

"This is a very unusual incident. Normally, the crocodiles are very friendly and do not harm people."
What the fcuk???? Are these fcukers on drugs?

:?

But did he get the blessing? I'm on tenderhooks.

smartascarrots said:
Blessing? He got better than that - he got sent upstairs on the fast track!!!"

When St. Peter met him at the gates he said "Well done on the promotion! I see Davy "the croc" Crockett picked you out from the crowd - nice one"

"But, but, I'm not a Christian!!!!"

"Me neither mate, I'm a Catholic and I'm just the bloody doorman here.. bet yer names on the list - in ye come"

"???????????"

"Look son, religion is like a disco. Some folk like Heaven 17, some like abba, some like Oasis - (they get stick I can tell ye) but they all want in here. I've gotta draw the line somewhere the fire regs only cater for 144".

"What if you like Daniel O'Donnel or Val Doonican?"

"I'm afraid then yer beyond the Salvation Disco - barred Sine Die - but I've got Tom Cruise's number who has an expensive club going on...."

civvygit said:
He'd always wanted a Lacoste sleeping bag.
PMSL (most posters on here will be too auld to get it - but I thank my kids who chav bait and return with trophies) :D

Sparky2339 said:
smartascarrots said:

When St. Peter met him at the gates he said "Well done on the promotion! I see Davy "the croc" Crockett picked you out from the crowd - nice one"

"Me neither mate, I'm a Catholic and I'm just the bloody doorman here.. bet yer names on the list - in ye come"

"???????????"

"Look son, religion is like a disco. Some folk like Heaven 17, some like abba, some like Oasis - (they get stick I can tell ye) but they all want in here. I've gotta draw the line somewhere the fire regs only cater for 144".

"I'm afraid then yer beyond the Salvation Disco - barred Sine Die - but I've got Tom Cruise's number who has an expensive club going on...."
Probably upset by the lack of virgins due to not taking down a few of us infidels though......

JT0475 said:
Sparky2339 said:
smartascarrots said:

"???????????"

Probably upset by the lack of virgins due to not taking down a few of us infidels though......
Look JT...

How many virgins do you know in your area? I mean legal ones? Not Glitter's Gang of Virgins....

To fill heaven with enough virgins would mean one burd to every twelve thousand blokes (we could call them apostles).

What does this say about the crescent badged religion????

The only way to get recruits is to promise them their hole???

Not via Allah, or Jesus or David Icke etc??

Hypocracy - religion just mis-uses and abuses it's position...

Damn!!! Why did I give up the Priesthood??? I see it now.........