Croc eats Jock!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sparky2339, Oct 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just saw on the news (STV) that ex- Nam Vet (Birminam/Cheltnam?) who was a Jock living in OZ, was eaten by a crocodile.

Any feedback from the Brits in Nam thread..

Or even the Cookery Forum??
  2. One less porridge wog in the world, nice one croc !
  3. Just goes to show they ain't fussy and will eat any old sh1t.
    it wouldn't be very nutritous though.
  4. Got confused there ... misread it and thought that a jockadile in Oz had eaten a croc whilst feeding it bits of Naan bread :oops:

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no ... oooo look a taxi!
  5. Deep fried?
  6. Ok the croc will develop heart disease and a drink problem but it will start referring to the english as a bunch of soft sassanach b*stards rather than soft pommie b*stards!
  7. All this anti Scots stuff..... I don't know jealousy will get you nowhere!!!
  8. yep were jealous of your popular language and all those useless windswept baron empty damp miles of depressing land oh and glascow were jealous of there cos we want to be the aids capitol of europe and alchoholic capitol and the buzzing popular busy port of lochmaddy in the outer hebredes, how did we miss that? damn if only we could aspire to those heights :lol: yeh i can see why moving to aus and being scoffed by a croc was a rather more exciting option.
  9. :D :D :D :D

Thank you Brethren of the Jockinese Lodge/Costcutter/Iqbal's et al :clap:

Yon Croc that ate the Jock will burp for a long time (deep fried Mars Bars etc)...

But, everytime it burps (meal comes back upon it like cucumber sarnies) it will hear the tune....

And you will know know what Karaoke/sing song/party is....

Edited to add - I sing faster than I can type so gave up after two lines...

Not of coke before ye start :D
  10. I'm just imagining Steve "Croc Hunter" Irwin (gawd rest 'is soul) wrestling with a 14 foot fresh water croc with a 'see you jimmy' hat on.

"Crikey, this one smells like he's been on the Special Brew!"

Then he receives a Glasgow Kiss and cacks his khakis.

Damn it! Why did he have to leave us when there are so many journos and too few buses?
  11. Was the jock a 'gers fan singing the famine song at the time?
  12. "Don't ye know the famines over? Go on home!!

Oh ye hav ye got no fkn spuds of yer own"

My song 20 yrs ago n easier to sing than the fields of arthenry but sung to go on hom british....

use search function...
  13. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Keep it up, Sparky. You get my vote! :D
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Living in a caravan and setting crab pots? I wonder if he could have tarmaced my drive and removed that unsightly lead from the church roof?
  15. TBH Duke coming from a Pikey family myself....

Church roofs suffer from all that weight of lead on the timbers (I don't mean their singing).

And it's poisonous is lead, to be sure, to be doubly sure.....