Croc attacks Crackhead.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by shaka, Nov 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone who takes cocaine, supporting the murder and terror in places like Colombia, deserves death. Four brave blokes went waist deep into the water to save this guy. I bet they regret that.

If you know anyone whose does cocaine for 'a bit of fun' ... Kick them in the face, least they deserve.
  2. It wwas an alligator, not a croc.
    Apart from that, I agree with you. Good, drills, that 'gator.
  3. I thought that Croc and Crackhead went better, artistic license ?
  4. Playing devil's advocate here but if cocaine weren't illegal the terror and death side of it would disappear.

Alcohol is legal how much criminality do you here surrounding the sale of that? Now compare that to the prohibition years in the US.

I'm not for one second condoning the use of cocaine but its the illegal nature of the product that means its supplied through less than savoury means.
  5. Darwin award Nominee for sure, sorry to hear the Gator didnt get dinner, but imagine what the crack could have done to the poor old boy? How could he hold the Pipe with those short arms?
  6. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I agree with you! Except it wasn't a Croc! Feed the Alligator more!

Yes, make it legal and supply enough to overdose all those addicts, so it will be the 'Final solution' for addicts! :wink:
  7. Oh I'm sure every crackhead thinks of the columbian drugs barons just before he/she whacks up on the stuff!! get real mate!!

I wouldnt say they deserve death...they just don't deserve being saved thats all.
  8. I agree with the posters above.
    crack use is appalling.

if there hadn't been such heavy use of the stuff in this country we wouldn't have had the drug crazed idea to invade Iraq.

that was a complete crack head notion if ever there was one!
  9. poor choice of phrase feel old bean.

10. Those are some of the wisest words I've ever seen on the Arrse Website, and slap bang in the middle of a shitty, gratuitous thread.

I seem to remember the US administration courting Central American drug-dealers during the Reagan years (not kicking them in the face) because it served their sick, selfish underhand agenda. All drugs should be decriminalised or legalised tomorrow, like alcohol - but I suppose if that were to happen, it might undermine certain governments. How could the CIA hijack the drug market for its own ends and continue to launder sackloads of dirty dollars?
  11. am i the only one who feels sorry for the alligator? The residual shite in his veins would probably kill the poor animal. Isn't there a more humane method of disposing of them? Like pay-per-view death matches :twisted:
  12. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Not really! I chose it for that very reason! :wink:
  13. Presumably so they could vaccinate it and offer it counselling.
  14. if the gator had eaten the crackhead would that have counted as junky food