Croatia v England second half live on ZDF

#4
Oooh 3-0 we may just slump to a draw yet ;)
 
#7
Cheers for that I would appreciate up to the minute updates.
 
#8
Archimedes said:
Following a link in another posting, it appears that anyone who missed the game on Setanta may be able to see highlights at later tonight, thanks to Setanta decrypting the signal:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/sep/10/sportsrights.television?gusrc=rss&feed=media

http://www.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/09/10/Setanta-announcement/?facets/football/

NB that the Grauniad says 2245, but the Setanta site says 2330
Highlights start at 2245 but the England highlights dont start untill 2330.
 
#12
5 mins left on the clock, but England still appear to be pressing for another goal. Actually fearing for their places since the Owen shocker, I presume?
 
#13
Command_doh said:
Why are we not playing 5h1te? Something has gone catacylsmically wrong with the tactics! This is obscene. What will the redtops have to say tomorrow if we start winning again? Perish the thought..
Just wait for the Cyclops to slime in and claim that it is all the result of Zanu-Liarbores "enlightened sports policy".
 
#15
nottyash said:
Matty0001 said:
skintboymike said:
nottyash said:
Cheers for that I would appreciate up to the minute updates.
Just for you mate, 4-1 now, Walcott hat trick! :D
Faarkinell, im getting a hard on.
Wish I had a German wife, for the ZDF connection of course. 8)
I can assure you it's a poor trade off :D

Full time. The tabloids will go schizo tomorrow, no doubt. Walcott to be knighted, Capello to be given the freedom of Soho, etc.
 
#16
Faarkinell, England won the game 4-1, the only thing that Croatia got was a lot of shit from the fans, 2 red cards and a whuppin. Get your world cup tickets in lads. :D

This morning...
"England can't play good football because they play predictable football. I expect us to win this group. I expected that two years ago and now definitely so. My team is definitely better than the one which beat England twice."
 
#17
skintboymike said:
nottyash said:
Matty0001 said:
skintboymike said:
nottyash said:
Cheers for that I would appreciate up to the minute updates.
Just for you mate, 4-1 now, Walcott hat trick! :D
Faarkinell, im getting a hard on.
Wish I had a German wife, for the ZDF connection of course. 8)
I can assure you it's a poor trade off :D

Full time. The tabloids will go schizo tomorrow, no doubt. Walcott to be knighted, Capello to be given the freedom of Soho, etc.
Yet another great win missed. I was on nights 4 the 5-1 match against Germany in 2001. Can't catch me breath. Thanks for the update.
 
#18
Matty0001 said:
Faarkinell, England won the game 4-1, the only thing that Croatia got was a lot of s*** from the fans, 2 red cards and a whuppin. Get your world cup tickets in lads. :D

This morning...
"England can't play good football because they play predictable football. I expect us to win this group. I expected that two years ago and now definitely so. My team is definitely better than the one which beat England twice."
:? :?
 
#19
heidtheba said:
Matty0001 said:
Faarkinell, England won the game 4-1, the only thing that Croatia got was a lot of s*** from the fans, 2 red cards and a whuppin. Get your world cup tickets in lads. :D

This morning...
"England can't play good football because they play predictable football. I expect us to win this group. I expected that two years ago and now definitely so. My team is definitely better than the one which beat England twice."
:? :?
Hello fella, I think the phrase 'pride before a fall' springs to mind. Notty.
 
#20
nottyash said:
heidtheba said:
Matty0001 said:
Faarkinell, England won the game 4-1, the only thing that Croatia got was a lot of s*** from the fans, 2 red cards and a whuppin. Get your world cup tickets in lads. :D

This morning...
"England can't play good football because they play predictable football. I expect us to win this group. I expected that two years ago and now definitely so. My team is definitely better than the one which beat England twice."
:? :?
Hello fella, I think the phrase 'pride before a fall' springs to mind. Notty.
What I meant is matty pissed? There was only one red card.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top