Crivvens! I think Ive been paid!

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by LordVonHarley, Mar 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking News! Reports from a Middle Eastern provence Barclastan indicate that a huge amount of moneys have been sighted in the area. 14,919 shiney pennies (£149.19)
    Local Phonebanking Elders can not confirm where the moneys can from as magic has tacked down there computers.

Is the long wait over? Am I on the pay role at last?
  2. I got paid Feb's on Wednesday, who said there was going to be problem
  3. So i have been told - the problems will start when JPA kicks in big time

As everything has to be passed on spreadsheets to whoever releases the masai marbles to your black ops account.

They say that bounties and pay will find their way the the burmuda triangle or in some dodgy cq's store!!!!!!!!!

Some of the guys have been paid cash in several instances over the last 3 weeks???? which some of them are on post leave from telic??? so i dont know what that is - ive not bothered checking yet
  4. Guys and Gals, dont rely on your TA pay
  5. We get paid fek all anyway :?
  6. Dont hold your breath for March or Aprils!
  7. Thats what borrowing money from relatives is for :D
  8. Was paid a few days ago, first time since SEPTEMBER :numberone:
  9. Not good enough!!! do the work get the money!! Simple as.
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You money grubbing barstewards. All you lot do is go to places like Iraq and Afghanistan, at out expense and you want paid as well!

Really :crazy:

What else do you want from us?

p.s. JPA has not clicked in yet

11. Unexpectedly had my first pay (was looking at the screen for online banking thinking "Um, Glasgow....Eh??!?") this week also. Was attested in Jan so not bad.

£260 net pay for about 10 days I think, 8 of them for skiing on AT.

Sweet! :thumright:
  12. You attested in January and you've already been on AT?

I'm doing something wrong...

P.S. Actually, I was told once that you are not allowed to do any MTD training activities until you have done your recruits course... Incorrect?
  13. I also got my pay this month for the 4/5 months I've been in

A whole £7.25 to blow in the Bty Bar :thumleft:
  14. I got just over £2 paid on the 6th and then about £220 paid on the 7th..............

I don't like it, this is the earliest I have been paid in the month for 5 years.................................................... Something is up :scratch: