Critique whore

Discussion in 'Photography' started by bomb_mac, May 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't get many visitors to my blog and they are mostly family.
    If you've got the time have a look at my blog and fluff my ego, or preferably give me some honest critique, thanks in advance, Bombmac

bombmacsblogspot

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

cant see anything to critique, tbh. they all look good. particularly liked the beach/water/sky one three or four in.

3. Cancel my last. Crap, drunken post.

4. Great Photo's.

5. Very nice... What camera do you use? Particularly like the ones added Aug 21 - and the colouring on the waterfall pic. Have you ever held a formal exhibition?

6. You forgot to RTFQ, everybody licks my lollipop, I need folks to tel me if it is too small or too sweet or just crap.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I use a Canon 400d, and the only thing I formally exhibited landed me in trouble.
    Thanks for looking and I do appreciate the feedback.

8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

that might be an area for improvement...Nikon for teh win! ;)

9. In fact I retract. They're actually really fantastic phots. Sorry for being a fister.

10. You are too kind and if it was in my nature I would accept your offer,I take it your avatar has completed his underwater knife fighting course.

11. Don't be stupid. Do you see opposable thumbs?

12. I didn't do the course so I wasn't sure it was a prerequisite, he does looks nails though.

13. The "Sub-Aquatic Chihuahua Ninja Course" does actually state that without the requisite thumbs you'll more than likely fail the course.