Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that you apparently understood my point pretty well.
So if you write some nasty things about the Russians then it is just an opinion but if you (or somebody else) use exactly the same words and expressions toward the Jews then it is not opinion but could be anti-Semitism.
I hope you agree that anti-Semitism, and in more wide context any racist, xenophobic views should not be allowed here in CA section of Great ARRSE.
As for the word pogrom (more right Jewish pogrom) then it denotes violent actions against Jews that used to happen in Great Britain centuries ago long before first pogroms in Russia.
Antisemitism in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Apparently that time the very word 'pogrom' was not used but did it really matter?

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Pogrom by any other name would smell as awful

You are making a false comparison. There would not necessarily be anything anti-semitic about protesting at some Israeli behaviour.
It is perfectly legitimate to question the actions of one state or another- it is not an attack on her people, however much the leaders and agents of that state might try to make it so.

I have 118 and Grey Fox on ignore as they have had nothing to add to this thread fot quite some time.

It is still hilarious to kind of know exactly what they are saying after this latest release of info, and especially as they were so insistent that any CCTV footage was release as it would prove the guilt of the offenders :)

Just think how desparate they became once the container was found hahahahahahaha

Sorry, what did you say?

It sounded as though you wrote' the general consensus in Salisbury doubts the CCTV was even turned on.'

Something roughly like this?
'Was Salisbury's CCTV on' at time of 'nerve agent' attack?
I didn’t say the general consensus doubts cctv was turned on in Salisbury
But I did say that some do - and I also said that long ago in the thread

It was a point of confusion early on for non Salisbury people to see on the news both stills from cctv of Sergei and Yulia, and local interviews in the street saying there is no cctv in Salisbury

Everytime something happens in Salisbury there is a talking head and/or Facebook comments that it wouldn’t have happened if we had cctv - despite footage of cctv being shown

What on earth does this mean?
It mean, that May's regime kills ordinary Brits with stupid games with toxic substances, cover real murders, and paralize investigation with the politically motivated conclusions. And if the real murderers will not be caughted by British police - there are little doubts, that murders will be continued.
I mean, if you don't need the real proves, you don't need the real murderers. And if you don't need the real murderers - you don't need the safety. And if you don't need the safety, nobody can guarantee it for you.

It mean, that May's regime kills ordinary Brits with stupid games with toxic substances, cover real murders, and paralize investigation with the politically motivated conclusions. And if the real murderers will not be caughted by British police - there are little doubts, that murders will be continued.
I mean, if you don't need the real proves, you don't need the real murderers. And if you don't need the real murderers - you don't need the safety. And if you don't need the safety, nobody can guarantee it for you.

Pathetic.

Well, for a start, if Russia stopped poisoning people abroad, that would be good.

How many people should die before you recognise obviouse guilty of the May's regime?

I'm sorry old boy but we don't have 'regimes' in this country. 'Goverments' yes, maybe even 'administrations' at a push, we leave 'regimes' to third world despotic kleptocracies.

Do try and keep up with the correct nomenclature.

Judicial process?

Any trial would already be compromised by the prejudicial gov /press behaviour / yellow journalism covering MSM everyday.

18 weeks of......

It was the Russians...repeat.
It was the Russians....repeat.
It was the Russians.....repeat
It was the Russians,,,,repeat

Who dun it? The Russians?
Unless they are going to put 160m on trial (it may take a little time to read out all the names).

Russia will not be on trial, a number of individuals will be on trial and so far no evidence has been released so no compromise. As soon as they have been charged press speculation in the UK will stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.