Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea.
Once I get going with finding all the inconsistencies/anomalies and lack of CCTV you lot start smashing the
'report' buttons like chimps and get me banned or thrown off the thread.
It happens everytime.
You do enjoy setting patterns.

You are very, very paranoid. Don't flatter yourself. You aren't that important.

I have just been thinking over dinner and a number of things seem to fall into place. If we cast our minds back we will see that the troll farm was leading with "the daughter brought it over" adn we had pictures of the perfume poison being presented. Could it be possible that the original plan was to leave the NA bottle in the house to be found and point the finger at the daughter. Unfortunately she also got a sniff and they possibly could not get into the house to plant it in her kit.

This line was was dropped and we never heard it again. Could it be that the troll farm was briefed to push this but when the bottle was not found it was dropped. A week or so ago we had a new poster who had been around since 05 come up with a claim 12 hours before the facts became national news. Nut they seem to have disappeared. Did they spill the beans too soon and are they on a permanent trip to a deep dark woods outside Leningrad.

The Bottle had now been found and I notice that the gel excuse is being pushed not only by our resident trolls but by other on other sites.
HTF did you pick up 3likes and 2info's for this rubbish?

Firstly, the Troll Farm is a figment of your imagination created to explain mass dissent and public-scepticism
It's an Orwellian ploy that would fit well into most of his works.
If they could criminalise dissent they would.

The term 'conspiracy theory/ist' was invented back in the 60's after the JFK, RJK, MLK hits and used to explain away all the coincidences and public-scepticism and Troll Farm is just the same.

All these bizarre stories are in MSM everyday deliberately providing a distraction.
But a distraction FROM WHAT?
Novichok victim Dawn Sturgess 'sprayed nerve gas onto both wrists' | Daily Mail Online

Make sure you check out the comments- do you think every dissenting, unbelieving, questioning comment
is really a Russian troll?
Not everyone's as dull as many of you.

Could they just be normal individuals capable of seeing the wood for the trees after the
last few strokes that big guv has pulled and been caught?

Numerous politicians are on record saying they had proof/evidence vs Russia in March '18
18 weeks on
, you would have thought that we'd be getting a bit of news by now.

Yeah I know.... o n g o i n g c r i m i n a l i n v e s t i g a t i o n ?

Something the politicians and the press are hindering through their months of...
'It can only be the Russians' Russian Guilt' Russian Novichok' etc

The old bill have come out again and said they have no leads, no suspects, no nothing.
What's the truth?
Are politicians and MSM lying or are the police lying?

Either there is evidence and proof or there is not.

Now most people on this site recognize the trolls when they post their garbage. This, however, gives a possible insight into the mentality of those involved in Russian trolling - that information can be bought and sold.
And when you say that information can not be bought and sold - you are also involved in Russian trolling.
downloading-communism1.gif

We agree on something - you agree that Russia toook countries by force and retained them by oppression.

Britain introduced democracy, law, administration and many other things before providing independence. The fact that those countries happily remain within the commonwealth with request to the Queen to remain as Head of State illustrates the esteem that Britain holds.

The continual in-fighting in the greater Russia shows the oppression of those countries by Russia.
Funny. Russians believe in absolutely mirrored picture. They believe, that Russia didn't start any agressive war for, at least, thousand year. And they believe, that it were Europeans, who genocided almost all population of, at least, three continents, and The Brits are most cruel and inhuman bastards from all Europeans.

Have you heard any mention of Steele/Miller, Orbis, SIS, Trump Dossier or DNC in the media since March?
The D Notices are the only reason for this crucial area of information not being made public.

Orbis is Christopher Steele's company which was paid by the Clinton campaign to make up or find 'dirt' about Trump. Sergei Skripal was a consultant Steele himself was likely involved with:

No idea.
Once I get going with finding all the inconsistencies/anomalies and lack of CCTV you lot start smashing the
'report' buttons like chimps and get me banned or thrown off the thread.
It happens everytime.
You do enjoy setting patterns.

Stop acting the gimps on every post.
This is a slightly serious matter.

I repeat this question every day...but never get a coherent reply
Put up the proof and evidence vs Ru that you've actually been witness to.
Judging by your complete acquiescence to going along with this farce- you're either well-informed
or just easily led and completely in the dark.
Blah, blah, blah.
The Russian use of CW in the UK is a very serious matter, not just slightly serious.
You should start treating it as such.

Funny. Russians believe in absolutely mirrored picture. They believe, that Russia didn't start any agressive war for, at least, thousand year. And they believe, that it were Europeans, who genocided almost all population of, at least, three continents, and The Brits are most cruel and inhuman bastards from all Europeans.
No, YOU believe that, because you're not really all there are you?

HTF did you pick up 3likes and 2info's for this rubbish?

Firstly, the Troll Farm is a figment of your imagination created to explain mass dissent and public-scepticism
It's an Orwellian ploy that would fit well into most of his works.
If they could criminalise dissent they would.

The term 'conspiracy theory/ist' was invented back in the 60's after the JFK, RJK, MLK hits and used to explain away all the coincidences and public-scepticism and Troll Farm is just the same.

All these bizarre stories are in MSM everyday deliberately providing a distraction.
But a distraction FROM WHAT?
Novichok victim Dawn Sturgess 'sprayed nerve gas onto both wrists' | Daily Mail Online

Make sure you check out the comments- do you think every dissenting, unbelieving, questioning comment
is really a Russian troll?
Not everyone's as dull as many of you.

Could they just be normal individuals capable of seeing the wood for the trees after the
last few strokes that big guv has pulled and been caught?

Numerous politicians are on record saying they had proof/evidence vs Russia in March '18
18 weeks on
, you would have thought that we'd be getting a bit of news by now.

Yeah I know.... o n g o i n g c r i m i n a l i n v e s t i g a t i o n ?

Something the politicians and the press are hindering through their months of...
'It can only be the Russians' Russian Guilt' Russian Novichok' etc

The old bill have come out again and said they have no leads, no suspects, no nothing.
What's the truth?
Are politicians and MSM lying or are the police lying?

Either there is evidence and proof or there is not.
The usual flurry of early morning rubbish.

And there was me thinking you were going to answer the all-prevailing question......
Not just flap your gums.
You want ME to answer a question?????? Very funny.
How about you try it.
I'll go through it again. Former Russian spy. Russian developed CW.
Russia has previous for murdering Russians in the UK.
Hope that wasn't too complicated for you?
Now, being that you've accused me of not answering a question, here's a couple for you.

1. In the absence of any evidence whatsoever of any one else being responsible, who do you think is?

2. Why anyone but Russia?

You have failed to answer these questions on numerous occasions over many months.
Unfortunately, failure to answer will indicate to me that no one else but Russia IS responsible. That seems quite reasonable don't you think?

ETA: Why would I have witnessed anything? I live over 200 miles away from where the Russians have been scattering CW's.

Last edited:
Breaking news on Sky - apparently UK police have identified the perpetrators of the Skripal attack, and they have been identified as Russians. This is a verbal report of a Press Association statement.

E2A:

' "Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time," a source close to the investigation said told the Press Association.

'They said investigators were "sure" the suspects were Russian.'

Suspected perpetrators of Skripal novichok attack identified

Last edited:
Breaking news on Sky - apparently UK police have identified the perpetrators of the Skripal attack, and they have been identified as Russians. This is a verbal report of a Press Association statement.

E2A:

' "Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time," a source close to the investigation said told the Press Association.

'They said investigators were "sure" the suspects were Russian.'

Suspected perpetrators of Skripal novichok attack identified
They always were Russians.
That will cause some issues at Troll HQ.

1. In the absence of any evidence whatsoever of any one else being responsible, who do you think is?
The absence of evidence hasn't and won't change anything...
This will just go down as another Russia did it crime, evidence or not.

The seeds were well and truly planted by May out-right blaming Ru, before an investigation had even started,
back in March.
Since then it's all grown into a bit of a Triffid .

2. Why anyone but Russia?
If it was Russia then they've certainly gone down in my estimation.

They would never pull a stupid stunt like this, they aren't Israel by any stretch of the imagination.

Ergo, if there is a guilty-party they are laughing their .ocks off as nobody has ever been looking for them.
It's been balls-deep the Russian-state since day1/week1.

OK answer mine now.
I'll go through it again. Former Russian spy. Russian developed CW.
Russia has previous for murdering Russians in the UK.
Hope that wasn't too complicated for you?
Waaaaay too simple.
You are aware of all the inconsistencies/ anomalies/ disinformation and lack of all facts, aren't you?
You've been here long enough or are you another goldfish?

Status
Not open for further replies.