Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You agree that there is a massive chasm between going through bin-bags and having a little dig in a skip?
You try so hard to deflect at any opportunity , do you realise how desperate you come over?

In the article that you yourself linked to, where does it state they looked in bin bags?

It said bins, not bin bags.

And bins includes street side litter bins as well as commercial bins and skips. You know, the sort of stuff you can rifle through to pick things out of. Honestly, you're so lame.

Not only do you make up stuff, you're not even consistent with your own sources.

Four months on and your story still keeps falling apart like a clown car.

It's a shambles, full of inconsistencies and plot holes. You need to give your conspiracy theory script writer the sack, as well as a bin bag to shove the crappy stories they come up with into it.

Just catching up.
Has @Grey Fox answered if he was telling the truth that Putin will bomb Porton Down soon, or were the Russian embassy telling the truth when they catagorically stated Putin/Russia WON'T be bombing Porton Down.

Just catching up.
Has @Grey Fox answered if he was telling the truth that Putin will bomb Porton Down soon, or were the Russian embassy telling the truth when they catagorically stated Putin/Russia WON'T be bombing Porton Down.

No I don't believe he has.
It might be that Grey Fox has a direct communication line with the Kremlin and knows far more than a Russian embassy official mind.

Edit; I can't believe that this crap is still in Current Affairs.

listening in their communications and so on?
You do know that most competent armies now have encrypted radios for coms above platoon level. I was using them back in the mid 80s. Even the UKs police have encrypted radios now.

Your comprehension of the world outside your bedroom is staggering in its naivety. Fiction is called fiction because it is not true.

I wonder how this particular bin never got emptied over a 4 mth period.
Council funding cuts. They are now looking at tech that will tell them when the bin is full and needs emptying. You would know that if you lived in the real world.

Council funding cuts. They are now looking at tech that will tell them when the bin is full and needs emptying. You would know that if you lived in the real world.

Don't bother playing the game with idiots who are trying to make something out of nothing.

The trolls have no idea where exactly the container was found, where it had been since the initial Skripal attack or when (or even if) it was placed in a bin.

they are purely guessing (as you will know) and trying to make out they know where the container was found and that it must have been put in a bin immediately after the Skripal poisoning rather than end up where it was finally found at any time at all.

One massive upside is that if Britain had carried out this attack as the trolls like to suggest then the attackers could have returned the Novichock to a place of safety.

One massive upside is that if Britain had carried out this attack as the trolls like to suggest then the attackers could have returned the Novichock to a place of safety.

It would be a devil to write a risk assessment for such an activity but I am fairly sure the risk from dumping the carrier would have to be well covered.

I pondered for a while, the parameters on which the operational research would be based for this action.

After a little while and quite a few biscuits, I realised that this job was an off the cuff thing that really seemed like a spiffing idea at the time.

But wasn't.

HeHe.

In the article that you yourself linked to, where does it state they looked in bin bags?

It said bins, not bin bags.

Bin bags was my comedic take on it.
Leaving it at just ' bins' is pretty vague, n'est pas?
There are indeed many types of bin on this planet, so there are still no real details then?

In a perfume bottle too?
Was it an atomiser? But wasn't the A-234 in gel-form to stick to the door?

No, no it was a normal stoppered-perfume bottle...yeah, that's it... etc etc.

Usually, 4 months down there would be some-sort of visual evidence for the public arena.
To dispel all the rumours and theories- you know?

Any chance of you getting into the habit of answering question?
?
So it was sat in an empty bin for 4 months, never covered in more rubbish and never emptied, just waiting to be found and picked up and taken to someone's house?
Is that what you honestly think?

The trolls have no idea where exactly the container was found, where it had been since the initial Skripal attack or when (or even if) it was placed in a bin.
Nobody knows anything muggins.
Even when we're given the answer through MSM, cross-check.

Is this today's theory or tomorrow's or was it yesterday's?

Let's ask Charlie now he's back on the mend after his Class A OD.

“He’s got a TV. He’s watched himself on the news. He just laughed and said:
‘I’m famous now....’ He’s got a sense of humour.'

“We had a good chat. We talked about his house. He’s worried about losing his house. We had a chat about old times and what will happen in the future. I said if he ever gets trouble, he can come and stay here. I told him, don’t worry, just get yourself straight.”
Amesbury novichok victim 'reveals doctors feared he would die'

'What were his first words as he was told about Dawn's death?'

Charlie Rowley wept after learning of his girlfriend's death, saying: "They killed her".

His brother Matthew told The Mirror how he barely recognised his sibling when he visited him in hospital, calling him "skin and bones".

He said: "He was semi-woken and said 'they killed my girlfriend, they killed my girlfriend'. He was very angry and crying.

Matthew said his brother "still had no idea what poisoned him and Dawn".

Who is Charlie Rowley, when did the Novichok victim regain consciousness, and how did he react to his girlfriend's death?

Just wait till Charlie's memory suddenly entirely comes back......anytime soon.........

At least I know more than you about Septic recon units. Now it is question - what do you know about possible ways of the British recon activity?
So you read the US Army Field Manual on the internet. Well you done.
Plenty. Now, about your military experience, less course of the games computer.

Let's ask Charlie now he's back on the mend after his Class A OD.

“He’s got a TV. He’s watched himself on the news. He just laughed and said:
‘I’m famous now....’ He’s got a sense of humour.'

“We had a good chat. We talked about his house. He’s worried about losing his house. We had a chat about old times and what will happen in the future. I said if he ever gets trouble, he can come and stay here. I told him, don’t worry, just get yourself straight.”
Amesbury novichok victim 'reveals doctors feared he would die'

'What were his first words as he was told about Dawn's death?'

Charlie Rowley wept after learning of his girlfriend's death, saying: "They killed her".

His brother Matthew told The Mirror how he barely recognised his sibling when he visited him in hospital, calling him "skin and bones".

He said: "He was semi-woken and said 'they killed my girlfriend, they killed my girlfriend'. He was very angry and crying.

Matthew said his brother "still had no idea what poisoned him and Dawn".
Who is Charlie Rowley, when did the Novichok victim regain consciousness, and how did he react to his girlfriend's death?

Just wait till Charlie's memory suddenly entirely comes back......anytime soon.........
Morning troll!

Just catching up.
We'll see. I mean, Russian ambassador can be sure, that Putin don't want to bomb Porton-Down, but May's regime will force him to bomb Porton-Down (and not only it).

Status
Not open for further replies.