Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, during Football Cup British tourists will not have any problems in Russia but after it criminal case in suspected abduction of ms.Skripal could be opened. Any British policeman, serviceman, official could be detained for questioning for a few hours, days, weeks or months. Consular access? Russia could stop any consular access until visit of Russian consular officer to ms.Skripal.
I seriously doubt any servicemen or policemen will be travelling in Russia at the moment.
Why are you so nervous? Calm down. Excess of emotions leads to high blood pressure and it is not so easy task to normalize it.
I expressed doubt in integrity of mrs.May and mr.Johnson and still have not changed my opinion. As for Nick Bailey then he 'most likely' is sincere and honest man but he could be used by mentioned politicians in their dirty games.
Nerves? Why on Earth would I be nervous? What a silly immature thing to say. In any case you’re the one who disappeared from this thread after being pulled up for questioning the integrity of the policeman. I’m guessing you were lying low rather than apologising.

Last edited:
:) nice try Sergey. Your HOTO notes really are pants. One of your other account holders agreed with me.
I see, So you are being paid by Reuters. You quote Reuters too frequently. 'Most likely' they pay you change but promise to hire you as a jorno with long term contract but it will not happen. Now you are just a freelancer, stringer.
Am I right?

I see, So you are being paid by Reuters. You quote Reuters too frequently. 'Most likely' they pay you change but promise to hire you as a jorno with long term contract but it will not happen. Now you are just a freelancer, stringer.
Am I right?

No, you are an embarrasment.

Am I right?
:) another fail. You know why I like Reuters. Read your HOTO notes.

You heartless lot never mention the cat !
poor pussy, it probably was not even his
nips in for a nibble in the fish tank
has a nice lie down awaiting for Komrade Skripal to return
then nothing
it has to take a dump on the carpet
and three days later a geezer in black comes in and shoots it ?

You heartless lot never mention the cat !
poor pussy, it probably was not even his
nips in for a nibble in the fish tank
has a nice lie down awaiting for Komrade Skripal to return
then nothing
it has to take a dump on the carpet
and three days later a geezer in black comes in and shoots it ?
Indeed, why the cat was murdered? Porton Down 'doctors' claim that it was done in cat's interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.