Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

On other social media sites,we have lots of ex-squaddies, holding up Putin as a "Great,Strong Leader, a patriot who is looking out for his country and, don't take any s**t from anybody.

When I pointed out the same could be said about, Hitler,Stalin and, Chairman Mao, all of whom were meglomaniacs and, as crooked as they come,they had a sense of humour failure. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I find the vocal adulation of Putin (however qualified) from westerners baffling & disturbing. They talk about him as if they think that he's a Thatcher with a dick when he's really a Mugabe with a brain.

These ex-squaddies on the extreme right or left? Vlad is held in high regard by the extreme right also the likes of Corbyn and Milne. Almost as if the two extremes meet some place.
I suspect the extreme right, none of them have any time for Corbyn.

Their posts are amusingly uninformed, when I made a crack about Vlad being a run of the mill KGB officer in the former DDR, I was informed by a large number that he was an 'Intelligence Officer', I then tried to clarify the role of the KGB as the Organ of State Security, as opposed to the GRU which was State/Army Intelligence Service, I was informed in no uncertain terms that they were quoting people on this site that knew more about 'Russians' than I did, so I bowed to their superior knowledge, one even suggested I view a youtube video by Godfery Bloom (yes that Godfery Bloom) on the subject of the Salisbury incident. :roll:

After that, I went and dug out some Janet and John books to read. :confused:

These ex-squaddies on the extreme right or left? Vlad is held in high regard by the extreme right also the likes of Corbyn and Milne. Almost as if the two extremes meet some place.

Their posts are amusingly uninformed, when I made a crack about Vlad being a run of the mill KGB officer in the former DDR, I was informed by a large number that he was an 'Intelligence Officer', I then tried to clarify the role of the KGB as the Organ of State Security, as opposed to the GRU which was State/Army Intelligence Service, I was informed in no uncertain terms that they were quoting people on this site that knew more about 'Russians' than I did, so I bowed to their superior knowledge, one even suggested I view a youtube video by Godfery Bloom (yes that Godfery Bloom) on the subject of the Salisbury incident. :roll:

LOL don’t those twats realise that Putin was a heavy drinking, overweight middle ranking desk jockey in the KGBs safest foreign posting. Hardly a Soviet 007

I find the vocal adulation of Putin (however qualified) from westerners baffling & disturbing. They talk about him as if they think that he's a Thatcher with a dick when he's really a Mugabe with a brain.
More disconcerting, he's a Mugabe with nukes.

It was suggested that I watch this, to further my knowledge about the Salisbury incident.

Anybody not familiar with this persons political history, look him up,Wiki is your friend! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

More disconcerting, he's a Mugabe with nukes.
So what we also have nukes.
The gay commissar can trash talk to his serfs about nukes as much as he likes but it counts for nothing.

The gay commissar can trash talk to his serfs about nukes as much as he likes but it counts for nothing.
I did some research regarding payload design and yield. It doesn't make particularly comfortable reading.

Having said that, as the old adage goes "you can only be dead once". In this rare instance, however, size doesn't count for much.

Is there any real benefit to the BBC continuing to invite Putin sock puppets, sorry Russian journalists, on to parrot the party line? Watching that tiresome twunt who was on AN the other night makes me want to throw things at the telly.

Is there any real benefit to the BBC continuing to invite Putin sock puppets, sorry Russian journalists, on to parrot the party line? Watching that tiresome twunt who was on AN the other night makes me want to throw things at the telly.
Well at least we will know exactly which traitors to hang when the time comes

I found the octogenarian actor on the panel far more amusing, who seemed to have drunk all the Koolaid and gone full moonhowling conspiraloon, spouting storylines Tom Clancy wouldn't have touched with a bargepole. The RT Putin mouth piece was by contrast rather dull and predictable, going for a combination of smug twat and rapid fire whataboutery.

Edited to add, I'm referring to Thursday night's Question Time, which was worse than usual.

I found the octogenarian actor on the panel far more amusing, who seemed to have drunk all the Koolaid and gone full moonhowling conspiraloon, spouting storylines Tom Clancy wouldn't have touched with a bargepole. The RT Putin mouth piece was by contrast rather dull and predictable, going for a combination of smug twat and rapid fire whataboutery.

Edited to add, I'm referring to Thursday night's Question Time, which was worse than usual.
Would the actor be, Dundee's finest Brian Cox ? Lives in the States and votes ScotNat but, doesn't see the hypocrisy, also howls about Brexit! Maybe he has shares in a Marmalade factory ?

Bloody right too. Have some humility; people in the internet are experts, you know.

(Edit) ...like Bloom.

US has prepared militant groups to stage chemical provocations in southern Syria – Russian MoD

Russia’s Defense Ministry says “US instructors” are training militants to stage false flag chemical attacks in south Syria. The incidents are said to be a pretext for airstrikes on Syrian government troops and infrastructure.
“We have reliable information at our disposal that US instructors have trained a number of militant groups in the vicinity of the town of At-Tanf, to stage provocations involving chemical warfare agents in southern Syria,” Russian General Staff spokesman General Sergey Rudskoy said at a news briefing on Saturday.
“Early in March, the saboteur groups were deployed to the southern de-escalation zone to the city of Deraa, where the units of the so-called Free Syrian Army are stationed.”

The chemical used was a Russian made one they said,and one of the ex Russian spy in hiding on this morning said he received a text from a russian spy with a list including him would be targeted,Russia used plutonium 210 last time,and if you listen and read the comment on any RT youtube clip you can see they use anti west BOTS to comment with strange names like Love usa or love turtle US all saying how great Putin is, it seem with there anti west stance on all RT the cold war has not ended,there pushing away from the west more and more which makes putin a terrible leader,he tries to tell people we commit war crimes,but as a former soldier i've never seen anyone commit a war crime, look at our marine who killed that taliban he got jailed at once,Russian use illegal cluster bombs they don't carry morphine no helivac,and use there soldiers to take over crimea leaving 400 dead and those captured to face terrorism charges cos they was not wearing insignia or no i.d cards,they also deny there soldiers and leave them in shallow unmarked mass graves in ukraine,Putin is a criminal nothing more.

I admire the wide range of nations taking part in the World Series, myself.
I am glad that you have had a look at the team rosters, which many here have not. Although the teams may be from US and Canada the members of the teams are from all over the US, Canada, Latin America and Japan (I think there are a couple of Koreans too).