Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the investigation is ongoing. There are no any official conclusions. There are no any direct evidences. There are no suspects (I mean those who acted as 'assasins'). Was it assassination attempt or just its imitation? It is an open question.
You've got me - it was all made up.
Crimea is still in the Ukraine and Russia is the world leaders of democracy.

Not “another interesting version”
But the toilets have been cordoned off
Quotes from “sources” may or may not be reliable

But as you’ve linked an article that refers to it, perhaps now is an ideal opportunity to play some James Blunt* and pause for a moment reflecting on Dawn who has lost her life in this sordid affair

* May or may not be the first time that it has been appropriate to play some Blunt on arrse

That took some planning, finding a public toilet in the UK.
Well, an operational one that had working doors would require a bit of a recce.

This is where the abundance of working bogs in Russia is commented on by the trolls.

Not “another interesting version”
But the toilets have been cordoned off
Quotes from “sources” may or may not be reliable

But as you’ve linked an article that refers to it, perhaps now is an ideal opportunity to play some James Blunt* and pause for a moment reflecting on Dawn who has lost her life in this sordid affair

* May or may not be the first time that it has been appropriate to play some Blunt on arrse
According to the most popular newspaper in the UK
Russian agents may have used public toilet as a lab to prepare the Novichok used in Salisbury attack
RUSSIAN agents may have used a public toilet as a lab to prepare the Novichok used at Salisbury, it is believed.
Counter-terror cops are probing the theory that hit squads smuggled the nerve agent’s components into the UK and mixed it here.
I see. So allegedly Russian agents bought in the UK sophisticated chemical laboratory equipment (unavailable in Russia) and installed mini-laboratory in public toilet. Here they produced high purity Novichok poison from precursors smuggled from Russia. Why public toilet was chosen? Novichok prodution process is accompanied with specific smell that is rather natural namely for public toilets. And agree, the police would rather seek Russian agents and their laboratory in undergrounds of a mansion somewhere in Wiltshire than in public toilet. Such a sophisticated scheme no doubt points to the state actor, especially taking into account that apparently compact machine to seal perfume vials contaminated with Novichok was used.
Investigators believe two teams of agents may have prepared two separate phials.
Who knows... Maybe they manufactured more perfume vials.

Last edited:
According to the most popular newspaper in the UK
Russian agents may have used public toilet as a lab to prepare the Novichok used in Salisbury attack

I see. So allegedly Russian agents bought in the UK sophisticated chemical laboratory equipment (unavailable in Russia) and installed mini-laboratory in public toilet. Here they produced high purity Novichok poison from precursors smuggled from Russia. Why public toilet was chosen? Novichok prodution process is accompanied with specific smell that is rather natural namely for public toilets. And agree, the police would rather seek Russian agents and their laboratory in undergrounds of a mansion somewhere in Wiltshire than in public toilet. Such a sophisticated scheme no doubt points to the state actor, especially taking into account that apparently compact machine to seal perfume vials contaminated with Novichok was used.

No - not a laboratory to produce novichock
To “prepare” —— if they brought it in multiple components and mixed them

But again —— “a source said” — that means someone’s opinions and theories

A source said: “Novichok is a liquid agent made of two components.

“The toilets in Queen Elizabeth Gardens are a key location where it could have been mixed, prepared or dumped.

As they have the bottle that was also found and killed Dawn that had been sealed containing novochock then maybe they didn’t mix it, but allededly from a source the toilet has traces
We know the toilets have been cordoned off, we don’t know what has been found there. The assasains know what they did there
If Russia wants intel then ask the assasains what they did - or are trolls being sent to verify their versions as well what’s been discovered

Speculation from 4th August, nearly two weeks ago
I see. So allegedly Russian agents bought in the UK sophisticated chemical laboratory equipment (unavailable in Russia) and installed mini-laboratory in public toilet. Here they produced high purity Novichok poison from precursors smuggled from Russia.
I know English isn’t your first language, but you do know the difference between ‘prepared’ and ‘produced’.
Why public toilet was chosen?
They were doing some cottaging as well?
Novichok prodution process is accompanied with specific smell that is rather natural namely for public toilets.
You’ve sampled the substance used?
And agree, the police would rather seek Russian agents and their laboratory in undergrounds of a mansion somewhere in Wiltshire than in public toilet.
Speculation
Such a sophisticated scheme no doubt points to the state actor, especially taking into account that apparently compact machine to seal perfume vials contaminated with Novichok was used.
Speculation
Speculation

A source said: “Novichok is a liquid agent made of two components.

“The toilets in Queen Elizabeth Gardens are a key location where it could have been mixed, prepared or dumped.

As they have the bottle that was also found and killed Dawn that had been sealed containing novochock then maybe they didn’t mix it, but allededly from a source the toilet has traces
We know the toilets have been cordoned off, we don’t know what has been found there. The assasains know what they did there
If Russia wants intel then ask the assasains what they did - or are trolls being sent to verify their versions as well what’s been discovered
Such a pity that News of the World is closed. No doubt that we would be told about many interesting details and versions.... Though Reuters of the World is on duty.

Such a pity that News of the World is closed. No doubt that we would be told about many interesting details and versions.... Though Reuters of the World is on duty.
I see the agitprop trolls push the 40+ Jackanory’s and speculation all of the time. Always trying to ‘rubbish’ the investigation but knowing deep down their govt are responsible.

Which Sergey is on duty this morning? It looks like ‘fluent Sergey’ which I always believe to be ‘Tubby bloke with goatee’. Is that correct?

Well, I accept your remark. Allegedly they prepared Novichok from components.
And again I agree with you. Your logic is reasonable. BoJo said, PMTM said, some ministers and MPs said - that means someone’s opinions and theories

Well, I accept your remark. Allegedly they prepared Novichok from components.

And again I agree with you. Your logic is reasonable. BoJo said, PMTM said, some ministers and MPs said - that means someone’s opinions and theories
Yes:

Teresa May said that with the information available, the past history, and the circumstances that on an official government stance she had some questions for Vladimir Putin (that he avoided), her & the official stance were that it was highly likely that the Russians did it

Boris Johnson has said many things in his political career. He was convinced on Russians having done it, and quoted his conversation with the experts as to whether they were certain. They were certain. But the context is key - what were they certain of? They were certain of the results they had given - it was novichock. But if that conversation was based on the scientific analysis then they were certain of what the nerve agent was, and it wasn’t for them to state where it came from. If we look back at what he said then it becomes clear - he was not assuring as fact that the Russians did it - even though he believes so, which can be faith in the highly likelihood as well as available evidence

Many ministers and MPs have said things and they should be considered against each context.
It may be an informed statement or an opinion

Note that when a source is named then context can be placed. Teresa May is the Prime Minister with advisors and access to available evidence an unnamed source in the media has zero context, a former senior army officer has historic context and expertise to form an opinion of available information and theories but does not have access to current facts and evidence

Yes:

Teresa May said that with the information available, the past history, and the circumstances that on an official government stance she had some questions for Vladimir Putin (that he avoided), her & the official stance were that it was highly likely that the Russians did it

Boris Johnson has said many things in his political career. He was convinced on Russians having done it, and quoted his conversation with the experts as to whether they were certain. They were certain. But the context is key - what were they certain of? They were certain of the results they had given - it was novichock. But if that conversation was based on the scientific analysis then they were certain of what the nerve agent was, and it wasn’t for them to state where it came from. If we look back at what he said then it becomes clear - he was not assuring as fact that the Russians did it - even though he believes so, which can be faith in the highly likelihood as well as available evidence

Many ministers and MPs have said things and they should be considered against each context.
It may be an informed statement or an opinion

Note that when a source is named then context can be placed. Teresa May is the Prime Minister with advisors and access to available evidence an unnamed source in the media has zero context, a former senior army officer has historic context and expertise to form an opinion of available information and theories but does not have access to current facts and evidence
And again, I agree.

Should we just kick this one into touch then? Or do we still need a lightning rod for pesky Russian trolls?

As opposed to, say, Russia Today, Sputnik, TASS, (or, in fact, anything published in Russia) which are the professional liars' source of news, liar?

I see the agitprop trolls push the 40+ Jackanory’s and speculation all of the time. Always trying to ‘rubbish’ the investigation but knowing deep down their govt are responsible.

Which Sergey is on duty this morning? It looks like ‘fluent Sergey’ which I always believe to be ‘Tubby bloke with goatee’. Is that correct?
What's the differnce? They are all worthless lying turds, slaving for a mafia gangster.
Some are just more bolshy, long winded, incoherent, inconsistent and thick than others.
None of them are anything other than scum.

At a push, they aren't rapists, but they are all certainly apologists for mass murder, war crimes and assassination.

Status
Not open for further replies.