Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, just now I'm listening interview with FM Siluanov on Russia-1 TV.
He is a smart weasel and he is slippery like a snake. .
Hello Pot.
Calling Kettle.
Please try not to make your admiration for a lying Russian criminal too obvious.
Does it make your little Cossack stand up to attention to watch him lying for his country/mafiosi so well?

I've been ignoring this thread for a bit - popped back on to see......well, basically fewer trolls and KGB still flanneling on behalf of Putin. What ho!
(By the way, do we think Putin's denial of sexuality is the reason for his lack of integrity? It's interesting that Wifey and her friends all say "Gay" when he appears on telly and a female is usually pretty good with the Gaydar)
While being servant of oligarchs, being a head of thieving Russian 'elites', mr.Putin surely is not a gay.

Just popped in to see how things are going.
Even though I have the paid trolls on ignore it's still easy to see they are playing their usual game, and are still failing.

They have no intention of changing our minds about Russia* but are simply trying to get us to argue amongst ourselves so that we concentrate on our various arguments about the UK government, press honesty, Israel or Trump etc and not Russia's guilt.

*I mention this as many believe that the trolls are here to try to get us to think Russia is innocent, but that's not why they are here.

Just popped in to see how things are going.
Even though I have the paid trolls on ignore it's still easy to see they are playing their usual game, and are still failing.

They have no intention of changing our minds about Russia* but are simply trying to get us to argue amongst ourselves so that we concentrate on our various arguments about the UK government, press honesty, Israel or Trump etc and not Russia's guilt.

*I mention this as many believe that the trolls are here to try to get us to think Russia is innocent, but that's not why they are here.
Totally agree

While being servant of oligarchs, being a head of thieving Russian 'elites', mr.Putin surely is not a gay.
Hardly a "servant", is he , liar?
YOU are a servant, doing what you are told, like a whipped dog.
He, on the other hand, is the Capo Oligarch.
Oligarchs who annoy him end up dead.

Gorbuntsov.
Perepilichnyy.
Berezovsky
Glushkov.

Oh, and he is probably a sex offender as well.
Must be why your associate/rapist YarS worships him so much.

Are you still talking?
The statement issued by FSB Thought police on behalf of Sergey Nikolayevich Poleshchuk aka @KGB_resident

I was discharged from Lunyanka undergrounds in Moscow on the 14th August 2018. I was treated there with obvious expertise and with such kindness, that I have found I missed the staff immediately.

"I have left my friends (YarS and others) in their care, and some still have serious problems. I too am still suffering with the effects of Western poisonous agitprop used against us.

"I find myself in a totally different life than the ordinary one I left just over a day ago, and I am seeking to come to terms with my prospects, whilst also recovering from this agitprop attack on me.

"I have specially trained officers available to me, who are helping to take care of me and to explain the investigative processes that are being undertaken. I have access to friends and family, and I have been made aware of my specific contacts at the FSB headquaters who have kindly offered me their assistance in any way they can. At the moment I do not wish to avail myself of their services, but, if I change my mind I know how to contact them.

"Most importantly, I am safe and feeling better as time goes by, but I am not yet strong enough to post on the ARRSE forum, as I one day hope to do. Until that time, I want to stress that no one speaks for me, but myself. whilst I try to come to terms with my current situation."

"For the moment I do not wish to post on the ARRSE pages and ask for understanding and patience whilst I try to come to terms with my current situation."

The statement issued by FSB Thought police on behalf of Sergey Nikolayevich Poleshchuk aka @KGB_resident

I was discharged from Lunyanka undergrounds in Moscow on the 14th August 2018. I was treated there with obvious expertise and with such kindness, that I have found I missed the staff immediately.

"I have left my friends (YarS and others) in their care, and some still have serious problems. I too am still suffering with the effects of Western poisonous agitprop used against us.

"I find myself in a totally different life than the ordinary one I left just over a day ago, and I am seeking to come to terms with my prospects, whilst also recovering from this agitprop attack on me.

"I have specially trained officers available to me, who are helping to take care of me and to explain the investigative processes that are being undertaken. I have access to friends and family, and I have been made aware of my specific contacts at the FSB headquaters who have kindly offered me their assistance in any way they can. At the moment I do not wish to avail myself of their services, but, if I change my mind I know how to contact them.

"Most importantly, I am safe and feeling better as time goes by, but I am not yet strong enough to post on the ARRSE forum, as I one day hope to do. Until that time, I want to stress that no one speaks for me, but myself. whilst I try to come to terms with my current situation."

"For the moment I do not wish to post on the ARRSE pages and ask for understanding and patience whilst I try to come to terms with my current situation."
TL ; DR

Got any shorter boring stories?

Take as much time as you need. I presume your own government tried to destroy you with a nerve agent?

I understand your reluctance to speak out. Relatives still vulnerable eh?

TL ; DR

Got any shorter boring stories?
Exactly mythoughts then I saw
Statement issued on behalf of Yulia Skripal
We are issuing the following statement on behalf of Yulia Skripal, who continues to receive police support following her release from hospital:
"I was discharged from Salisbury District Hospital on the 9th April 2018. I was treated there with obvious clinical expertise and with such kindness, that I have found I missed the staff immediately.
"I have left my father in their care, and he is still seriously ill. I too am still suffering with the effects of the nerve agent used against us.
"I find myself in a totally different life than the ordinary one I left just over a month ago, and I am seeking to come to terms with my prospects, whilst also recovering from this attack on me.
"I have specially trained officers available to me, who are helping to take care of me and to explain the investigative processes that are being undertaken. I have access to friends and family, and I have been made aware of my specific contacts at the Russian Embassy who have kindly offered me their assistance in any way they can. At the moment I do not wish to avail myself of their services, but, if I change my mind I know how to contact them.
"Most importantly, I am safe and feeling better as time goes by, but I am not yet strong enough to give a full interview to the media, as I one day hope to do. Until that time, I want to stress that no one speaks for me, or for my father, but ourselves. I thank my cousin Viktoria for her concern for us, but ask that she does not visit me or try to contact me for the time being. Her opinions and assertions are not mine and they are not my father's.
"For the moment I do not wish to speak to the press or the media, and ask for their understanding and patience whilst I try to come to terms with my current situation."
Note, that still ms.Skripal doesn't wish or is not allowed to speak freely with journalists.

Take as much time as you need. I presume your own government tried to destroy you with a nerve agent?

I understand your reluctance to speak out. Relatives still vulnerable eh?
May I ask you?
Why do you think there is still no one interview with ms.Skripal in MSM? I mean live interview.

@KGB_resident
Do you ever get the feeling that Julia’s more interested in the fact that her dads not well, and she doesn’t want to be pestered by the media ?
Or that her beloved Rodina tried very hard to kill her, and that she does not wish to give away her location in case the murdering bastards try again?

@KGB_resident
Do you ever get the feeling that Julia’s more interested in the fact that her dads not well, and she doesn’t want to be pestered by the media ?
Ms.Skripal appeared in the center of international scandal that involves loud accusations, statements made by World leaders, UNSC meetings devoted to the case. At last there is a threat of heavy US sanctions against Russia that could harm Russian economy and interests of tens millions of Russians.
However, I agree that for ms.Skripal interests of her Father could be much more important than all these international problems. Her Father is not in critical condition, reportedly almost recovered. So ms.Skripal could find just a few hours to make public statement in presence of journalists and Russian diplomats. She previously made such a statement in written and oral forms but not in presence of journalists and diplomats. And it is a key difference.
So let's ask ourselves - why ms.Skripal doesn't wish or is not allowed to make really public statement without any doubts that she is being manipulated, blackmailed?
1. She doesn't wish herself.
Well but previouly she made the statement. So she could just repeat it publicly. But we don't see it. So
2. She is not allowed to make public statements.
Just because she could say something that would ruin the version promoted by HMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.