Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Please can the mods ban ALL the trolls so that this thread can get back to something sensible.
I am not opposed to those offering different opinions, or reasoned debate, but neither 118 or Yars offer anything close - Can Agitprop be included in the same band as Daily Mail articles?

But ethyl N-[(1E)-1-(diethylamino)ethylidene]-phosphoramidofluoridate is not in Schedule 1. So, it's not a problem at all.
And why isn't it a Schedule 1 chemical? Also lets not forget:

"1. "Chemical Weapons" means the following, together or separately:

(a) Toxic chemicals and their precursors, except where intended for purposes not prohibited under this Convention, as long as the types and quantities are consistent with such purposes;"​

So if I get this right, ownership and production of a dangerous chemical that figures in the manufacture of Novichok need not be disclosed but that absolves Russia of any blame or responsibility?

Edited: fat fingers

Because it was not included in it.
Because Russia didn’t declare all of their CW. That’s why OPCW have asked all parties to help in its identification. “....providing advice on toxic chemicals that have been identified as, or are suspected of being, new types of nerve agents.”

It’s still a CW, PD have said what it is. OPCW have said they agree with PD findings. OPCW have asked for info on it because .... well .... Russia hasn’t declared it.

Because Russia didn’t declare all of their CW. That’s why OPCW have asked all parties to help in its identification. “....providing advice on toxic chemicals that have been identified as, or are suspected of being, new types of nerve agents.”

It’s still a CW, PD have said what it is. OPCW have said they agree with PD findings. OPCW have asked for info on it because .... well .... Russia hasn’t declared it.
Oh I was hoping to drag it out of him!

Correct the "Novichok" agents were not included in Russia's initial declaration, as they should have been, nor in any subsequent declarations! A breach of the convention (one of many) from the beginning!

Oh I was hoping to drag it out of him!

Correct the "Novichok" agents were not included in Russia's initial declaration, as they should have been, nor in any subsequent declarations! A breach of the convention (one of many) from the beginning!
Fair one. I said as much about three pages ago after asking Sergey three times if the OPCW questions have been answered.

So we've established it was one of these nations that committed an unprovoked chemical attack on the UK

Rusland
Rusia
روسيا
Расія
Русия
Rússia
Rusko
Rusland
Rusland
Russia
Venemaa
روسیه
Venäjä
Russie
Rusia
Russland
Ρωσία
רוסיה
रूस
Oroszország
Rússland
Rusia
Rúis
Russia
ロシア
러시아
Krievija
Rusija
Русија
俄罗斯
Russland
Rosja
Rússia
Rusia
Россия
Русија
Rusko
Rusija
Rusia
Urusi
Ryssland
Rusya
ประเทศรัสเซีย
Rusya
Росія
Nga
Rwsia

Well, that's cleared that up............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads