Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Current Affairs. There are rules.

User @184461 didn't follow them so he is now banned.

Last warning to the remained if you
You found him guilty without evidence - you are tool of imperialist aggression blaming innocent Russian for doing no crime at all.

I think you need to account for your activity recently - I'm not convinced you aren't the criminal mastermind behind this all.

You found him guilty without evidence - you are tool of imperialist aggression blaming innocent Russian for doing no crime at all.

I think you need to account for your activity recently - I'm not convinced you aren't the criminal mastermind behind this all.
..... He said something. He was informed upon. He was condemned and sentenced. He was tried. Bring in the next one Comrade :salut:

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Thing is, the Grey Fox Nazi is a confirmed troll and is not contributing to the thread AT ALL, other than to come out with "rubbish" (alternative swear words are available). Why is he still here and not banned? I have him on ignore but as the last ten pages are so are predominantly responses to him, its has been a difficult read to catch up...

He was condemned, sentenced and then had a fair trial, in that order, it's the Russian way, it's what he would have wanted. Urah putin! RUSSIA STRONK!

It's like trying to talk to a door with you.

The onus is on the accuser not the accused.
That's the way it's always worked.

The defence phase of a trial occurs after the prosecution phase.

Cards on the table

In this case ru has been convicted and tried by gov/media with no evidence and no proof , before one breakthrough is even made in plod's 4mth investigation.
Except it’s not the country that goes on trial, is it, thicko? It’s the individuals who carried out that act. None of the coverage blaming Russia for it prejudices that as the perpetrators could be of any nationality (theoretically) but acting for the Russian state.

If Russia ever provides whoever it is who is identified (which it won’t) then it is the individuals that are on trial using evidence against them, and not anything related to the state actor.

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
Eric Arthur Blair would be spinning in his grave at your group-naivety and willingness to abandon
common-sense just to fit in with the herd.

If it's a slam-dunk, as they said 4months ago:
Where's the proof?
Where's one shred of evidence...
...Of any of it, so far..?

Where would the world be without useful flanges like you?

Keep it up.
You're doing really well.
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
Surprisingly you can understand everything else but not the 'flange' bit.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, be it uk.gov or you, yourself.

You never got around to revealing the cast-iron evidence you'd seen to convince you of ru guilt, did you?

You can do it tomorrow if you want.
Or you can deflect on to a new subject which is your SOP.
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's like trying to talk to a door with you.

The onus is on the accuser not the accused.
That's the way it's always worked.

The defence phase of a trial occurs after the prosecution phase.

Cards on the table

In this case ru has been convicted and tried by gov/media with no evidence and no proof , before one breakthrough is even made in plod's 4mth investigation.
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
It is no more than your interpretation and your private opinion.
If OPCW accused Russia or any other country then it would be clearly written in official documents.

They asked exactly what they asked - no more, no less.

So it would be logical to expect that PD will provide complete information about the poison to OPCW. Maybe chemical that PD calls as Novichok was developed in PD. Who knows?

So OPCW experts having samples and formula of the poison are able to make conclusions themselves.

Alas, Russia was not given by any samples to identify the toxic chemicals. Explain me please, how it is possible to help with identification without any samples?

OK, but give us samples.

Something that is being called as Novichok was invented long ago, in Soviet times.
As I remember, any country has right to produce any toxic chemicals for testing purposes in small quantities (100 ml) and has no obligation to register it as CW.
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Please can the mods ban ALL the trolls so that this thread can get back to something sensible.

For goodness sake; are you clutching at straws or tiĺting at windmills?

Are you saying it is ok for Russia to continue to produce N.A. so long as it is 100ml.

Is that 100ml total or lots and lots of 100ml bottles using the Russian."we only have 100ml bottle...."

I also note your English has improved overnight. Keep it up.
Just to add a bit of factual information here!

Laboratories approved to produce CA for research may produce up to 100g total per year without being subject to OPCW inspections. The amounts and types produced must however still be declared, over the country's National Authority, to the OPCW.

I worked in one such lab prior to my time at the OPCW!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.