Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
If Russia invented Novichok, didn’t declare it, it’s been used in Salisbury and OPCW are asking for information on it, guess what? Russia didn’t declare all CW.
Wow. Can you realize the difference between terms 'poison', 'toxic substance' and 'chemical weapon'?
Surely, no. Because May is guilty, and you are just a mushroom.

Wow. Can you realize the difference between terms 'poison', 'toxic substance' and 'chemical weapon'?
Surely, no. Because May is guilty, and you are just a mushroom.
Stop being an idiot YarS

BLUF: RUSSIA DID NOT DECLARE ALL OF THEIR CW STOCKS

Porton Down declared it was Novichok. OPCW confirmed their findings. However, they could not say ‘Novichok’ as it was not in their database as a declared CW. On ‘ze list’ as it were. So, OPCW ask member states “..with providing advice on toxic chemicals that have been identified as, or are suspected of being, new types of nerve agents.”

We all know Novichok was invented in the CCCP. By a process of elimination, if these ‘new types of nerve agents’ were not declared under the CCW, they won’t be on the database. Which means Russia never declared all of their CW.

Once again, the Russian govt. lies. You lie. Lavrov lies. 118118 lies. It’s a pattern.

I'll just leave this here for the trolls in case they missed it elsewhere.......see? A Russian can face the truth, no-one will kill you (probably)

Interesting comment from a self-confessed ex-propaganda dog on Quora

Who is responsible for the MH17 incident: Ukraine or Russia?

Dima Vorobiev, I worked for Soviet propaganda
Answered Thu

On a rare occasion when my propaganda-proofed brain challenges my undivided Russian loyalties and my passionate Putinism, it connects three simple observable facts. President Putin, presiding over one of the best intelligence networks in the human history, somehow happened to never say in public any of three very simple things:
  • “I know who shot down MH17”
  • “I don’t know who shot down MH17”
  • “The insurgents/Ukrainians shot down MH17”
Which, together with the fact of his sudden call to President Obama within hours after the shootdown (remember, it happened outside Russia, to a non-Russian plane, and with no Russians aboard) brings me to a very definite conclusion that I don’t like at all.

......oohhh KGBs.......even your own are breaking ranks - face facts, come-on just admit Russia's overwhelming guilt, and your minor complicity in the crimes of vlad the impotent, you'll feel better admitting the truth

How many people should die, before you will recognize innocence of Russia?
Hopefully you as one of the first, you poisonous little troll.

Your government is a bunch of murdering gangsters who have robbed the Russian people of $Trillions & the people themselves, having spent more than a century blaming mythical "outside forces" for all their ills, continue to believe the shit people like you spew incessantly.

Your vile President & his murderous criminal supporters need exterminating.

Russia guilty
Putin guilty
I rather think we all know too - it was Russia.
Russia Guilty
Putin gulity
Russia is guilty of this crime and Putin is guilty of this crime.

Eric Arthur Blair would be spinning in his grave at your group-naivety and willingness to abandon
common-sense just to fit in with the herd.

If it's a slam-dunk, as they said 4months ago:
Where's the proof?
Where's one shred of evidence...
...Of any of it, so far..?

Where would the world be without useful flanges like you?

Keep it up.
You're doing really well.

Eric Arthur Blair would be spinning in his grave at your group-naivety and willingness to abandon

Where's the proof?

Keep it up.

What do you mean by useful flanges? Please explain that one.

Not as disappointed as he would be with you doubleplusgooding the various Kremlin lines.
I thought there’d been warnings about bypassing the swear filter in CA?

What do you mean by useful flanges? Please explain that one.
Surprisingly you can understand everything else but not the 'flange' bit.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, be it uk.gov or you, yourself.

You never got around to revealing the cast-iron evidence you'd seen to convince you of ru guilt, did you?

You can do it tomorrow if you want.
Or you can deflect on to a new subject which is your SOP.

Where's the proof?

Keep it up.
Seeing as you seem to think you know everything about a Russian CW attack in Salisbury, you could always prove it isn't Russia, rather than getting angry.

Seeing as you seem to think you know everything about a Russian CW attack in Salisbury, you could always prove it isn't Russia, rather than getting angry.
It's like trying to talk to a door with you.

The onus is on the accuser not the accused.
That's the way it's always worked.

The defence phase of a trial occurs after the prosecution phase.

Cards on the table

In this case ru has been convicted and tried by gov/media with no evidence and no proof , before one breakthrough is even made in plod's 4mth investigation.

Last edited:
@184461 - why have you refererred to a projecting rim, collar or rib in the context of a person ie useful flanges like you?

Please explain before you post anything else as I would like clarification as to the use and meaning of the word in the context in which you have used it.