Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please quote the document. I don't see any accusations toward Russia in the text.
Then subtlety is lost on you. It’s quite clear what they’re saying. Russia didn’t declare all CW
You quoted this fragment of the OPCW document
You asked about the question. I showed it
Strictly speaking it is not a question but a request - request for assistance.
I request information. It’s interrogative
SAB has access to the samples with the poison while Russia hasn't. So Moscow is merely unable to help, to assist.
Nope. Declare all your CW
Yes, it can and it has been done as Russia strictly follows PCW treaty.
Clearly it hasn’t. You lie, Shagrat lies, 118118 lies, your govt lies, Lavrov lies. There’s a pattern

Yes, it can and it has been done as Russia strictly follows PCW treaty.
As I pointed out to you above, Russia did not declare it's novichok NA so it was not destroyed.

We know this because Russian scientist have told the world Russia had novichok and even you have said that.

Type of the poison (used or not used) proves nothing. Many countries and even private laboratories are able to manufacture small quantities of Novichok.
Private labs manufacturing a Nerve Agent that requires state level facilities? Something whiffs in here and it isn't my cats litter tray.

Sure. Nobody blame sharks for eating fish, nobody blame wolf in stealing sheep, nobody blame terrorists in the murder of civilians, nobody blame Unrussians in the Russophobia (it is not your guilty, it is your problem). It is your natural lifestyle. It does not mean, that we don't hunt sharks, wolfs, terrorists or other potentionaly dangerous threats.
Russia guilty.
Putin guilty
Russian scum trying to bury this truth only makes it more evident.

No ‘h’ in ‘watch’. Nice to know you believe a U.K. govt minister
Typo. Do I believe HMG minister?
I wrote about it previously. I don't believe anybody to begin with Putin's government. And I have no reasons to believe British ministers, politicians while many in the UK as too naïve to believe them.

Typo. Do I believe HMG minister?
I wrote about it previously. I don't believe anybody to begin with Putin's government. And I have no reasons to believe British ministers, politicians while many in the UK as too naïve to believe them.
But you’ll ask somebody to watch something by a U.K. govt Minister? If you don’t believe it, why tell them to watch it?

Then subtlety is lost on you. It’s quite clear what they’re saying. Russia didn’t declare all CW
It is just your private opinion. OPCW hasn't claimed it - in the document and elsewhere.
You asked about the question. I showed it
I request information. It’s interrogative
OK. So the question - have you any information about the poison used on the British soil? - was answered - No, Moscow has no any relevant information.
Nope. Declare all your CW
It has been done long ago according to the treaty. OPCW hasn't made any accusation of Russia in this respect.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Govts take precautions but cannot be held responsible for all of their citizens killed anywhere in the world. That’s why we have FO advice about countries people may visit.
Responsibility is always governments. Government can use FO or MoD, or anything else, but have to protect their citizens.
Responsibility for the Skripals life's, is held by Russian government. Government have to protect them and other citizens, and what tools they will use, and how many Unrussians they will kill to do it - does not matter. Now, they prefer to use diplomatic actions, but if they will be useless - they will act by the alternative ways.
So responsibility for the lifes of the British citizens, especially on the British soil, is held by British government. Their efforts in the preventing death of British citizens were, obviously, insufficient. Looks like, they also don't want to prevent further poisonings.

But you’ll ask somebody to watch something by a U.K. govt Minister? If you don’t believe it, why tell them to watch it?
I meant the underlined word and prohibition to use specific 4-letter words and their derivatives in CA.

It is just your private opinion. OPCW hasn't claimed it - in the document and elsewhere.
They are using subtlety. That’s why they’ve asked. PD found what they called Novichok. OPCW confirmed U.K. assesment. OPCW ask all parties to identify the “toxic chemicals been identified as, or are suspected of being, new types of nerve agents.”
OK. So the question - have you any information about the poison used on the British soil? - was answered - No, Moscow has no any relevant information.
No. The question is please help us identify these new toxic chemicals
It has been done long ago according to the treaty. OPCW hasn't made any accusation of Russia in this respect.
If Russia invented Novichok, didn’t declare it, it’s been used in Salisbury and OPCW are asking for information on it, guess what? Russia didn’t declare all CW.

Responsibility is always governments. Government can use FO or MoD, or anything else, but have to protect their citizens.
Responsibility for the Skripals life's, is held by Russian government. Government have to protect them and other citizens, and what tools they will use, and how many Unrussians they will kill to do it - does not matter. Now, they prefer to use diplomatic actions, but if they will be useless - they will act by the alternative ways.
So responsibility for the lifes of the British citizens, especially on the British soil, is held by British government. Their efforts in the preventing death of British citizens were, obviously, insufficient. Looks like, they also don't want to prevent further poisonings.
Can you stop confirming your idiocy? The Russian govt can only give advice. It can’t protect every citizen everywhere in the world. It’s stupidity personified to think so.

I meant the underlined word and prohibition to use specific 4-letter words and their derivatives in CA.
You’re a Mod now?

E2A: I see you’ve edited your post with the bold and underline 10 minutes ago. Another ‘slip up’ aka lie.

Deflection from a lying rapist is not worth reading.

It is not Russian business and responsibility to think about local population, at least until it does not pay taxes to Russian government.
It is responsibility of British government and local coppers.
No. Absolutely, no. You talk of honour. If a person carries out violent acts on behalf of the state, that person is ethically and morally obliged to minimise risk to others. What you are implying is that it is quite all right for a copper to hose down a few hostages in order to get to the perpetrator. For a state employed killer to use a nerve agent and throw away the container.....er well er er.

Then again, remember the butterfly mines in Afghan which looked a little like toys when you chaps were putting boot polish on bread to get smashed. They had a specific shape. Not sure it was because of aerodynamic effect.

If your military doctrine says use rape and collateral damage as a tool of war, then we can understand that. Please don't pretend though that it is the responsibility of the defending that those actions happened by omission. There lies cowardice and moral equivalence of the worst kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.