Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Any human being has good and bad features (though ... in different proportions) and your obedient servant is not an exception.
It should be said that sadly the style of the discussion does not correspond to the importance of the theme.
I dare not to propose further any versions, arguments, suggestions, allegations just because they are doomed to disappear in the muddy waterfall of parrot looking comments.
It is like an attempt to discuss Shakespeare plays with illiterate dullards.
So when are you leaving

Why is it so important for you and Fox to say it wasnt? it was Novichok and is another finger pointing at Russia
Type of the poison (used or not used) proves nothing. Many countries and even private laboratories are able to manufacture small quantities of Novichok.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Who else can paralize such kind of investigation?
I hope, you will not dénie, that investigation is paralized. Only result for the four months is one dead woman.
You didn't catch the front page of the i Newspaper then? even in Samizdat copy ? tsk, falling down on the job

Allow me to assist the meagre resources the Organs are able to deploy these days:

Police ‘identify’ suspects behind Salisbury Novichok poisoning of Sergei Skripal

Police are thought to have identified the suspects behind the Novichok attack on Russian former spy Sergei Skripal. Officers believe a number of perpetrators are behind the attempted murder of the past double agent and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury, Wiltshire. A source with ‘knowledge’ of the investigation, which has been going on since March, told the Press Association: “Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time.

Read more at: Police ‘identify’ suspects behind Salisbury Novichok poisoning of Sergei Skripal

Item by Kim Sengupta.....long-time BBC correspondent on Middle East, Defence and Security.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Confirming your idiocy. She’s not a ‘result’ of the investigation.
She is a result of the investigation's paralize. 1) inability (unwill?) to find container with the poison, 2) secrecy around poison and cure for it. 3) inability to find real murders instead of the continouse Russophobic barking.

She is a result of the investigation's paralize. 1) inability (unwill?) to find container with the poison, 2) secrecy around poison and cure for it. 3) inability to find real murders instead of the continouse Russophobic barking.
No she is a result of the Russians who disposed of the container without a thought for the local population, just as they flushed Polonium down the toilet in London