Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

If it was 'Highly likely' Russia, why it is Her Majesty Government, who are paralizing investigation? Are they Putin's agenda, too?

...... If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!

If it was 'Highly likely' Russia, why it is Her Majesty Government, who are paralizing investigation? Are they Putin's agenda, too?
That's your description of events. Not mine or the reality of the situation.

Use of chemical weapons on UK soil is not a laughing matter nor is it a matter for Russian point-scoring.

They're not my theories, I post only from MSM.
You don’t always post MSM and still post DM in CA. As mentioned before, it’s their speculation and obviously your interpretation of it
They're their meandering theories and musings while HMG/int/plod go round in circles, killing time.
Ongoing murder investigation
Killing time till what?
MG file to the CPS
In the short term:
Wait till OPCW come back with finding a made-in-russia sticker on the bottom of la bouteille de parfum.

That's really going to drop the cat amongst the pigeons and not in a good way from the 99.99%'s perspective.
OPCW will either confirm or deny PD findings.
....In the long term?...
Charges laid, warrants sworn etc.

Of course. Evil Russians using their numerous agents in British Law enforcement structures try to paralyze the investigation. Meanwhile Putin's Mordor mulls new and new crimes on British soil. I fear that children in British Kindergartens would be encouraged not to use English. So step by step the UK will be predominantly Arabic/Hindi/Urdu speaking country.

Of course. Evil Russians using their numerous agents in British Law enforcement structures try to paralyze the investigation. Meanwhile Putin's Mordor mulls new and new crimes on British soil. I fear that children in British Kindergartens would be encouraged not to use English. So step by step the UK will be predominantly Arabic/Hindi/Urdu speaking country.

That made lots of sense to you, I daresay.

Of course. Evil Russians using their numerous agents in British Law enforcement structures try to paralyze the investigation. Meanwhile Putin's Mordor mulls new and new crimes on British soil. I fear that children in British Kindergartens would be encouraged not to use English.
Oh dear. There’s ‘straw clutching’ and there’s drivel. This is both
So step by step the UK will be predominantly Arabic/Hindi/Urdu speaking country.
Ah. ‘Closet racist’ Sergey is on duty.

Who else can paralize such kind of investigation?
The investigation isn’t paralysed. It’s ongoing. I was asking for your source it’s paralysed.
I hope, you will not dénie, that investigation is paralized.
The day I agree with you, a self confirmed rapist and Russian troll, Beelzebub will be skiing.
Only result for the four months is one dead woman.
Confirming your idiocy. She’s not a ‘result’ of the investigation. Stop trying to compare apples and cheese cloth.

What can be easier, than to wrote: it was confirmed, that it is ethyl N-[(1E)-1-(diethylamino)ethylidene]-phosphoramidofluoridate, also known as A-234, that is one of' Novichok' poisons, according book of Mirzayanov?
But no, they didn't wrote this. They wrote, that poison in the Skripals bodies are same, what was demonstrated by PD-labs. Why? By the default version, it was not ethyl N-[(1E)-1-(diethylamino)ethylidene]-phosphoramidofluoridate.

Sure, it is not my best argument. It is just pretty good example, that British government lie even in such secondary things, and local mushrooms can not even understand what exactly was written in a text.

PD said it was Novichok, OPCW agreed with their assessment, you have no proof the British Govt has lied over this

Who else can paralize such kind of investigation?
I hope, you will not dénie, that investigation is paralized. Only result for the four months is one dead woman.
A dead person is hardly a "result", is it?
Feel free to go elsewhere to peddle your spurious allegations and misdirection. Mumsnet, maybe.

Just promise that you won't rape any of them.

They're not my theories, I post only from MSM.
They're their meandering theories and musings while HMG/int/plod go round in circles, killing time.

Killing time till what?

In the short term:
Wait till OPCW come back with finding a made-in-russia sticker on the bottom of la bouteille de parfum.

That's really going to drop the cat amongst the pigeons and not in a good way from the 99.99%'s perspective.

....In the long term?...
You are posting stories from the media and trying to claim they are the Govts story, which isnt true at all. The only comments that matter are from the Govt, Just as your different times on Novichok, all from the media and yet you tried to spin it like they were all official.

You are really bad at this and clutching at straws

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

PD said it was Novichok, OPCW agreed with their assessment, you have no proof the British Govt has lied over this
And what is your point? If so called Novichok was indeed used then what does it prove?

And what is your point? If so called Novichok was indeed used then what does it prove?
Have the questions by OPCW to all members been answered yet?

Let's now look at MSM
Novichok victim Charlie Rowley became contaminated after breaking bottle, brother says
Detectives are understood to be continuing to question Mr Rowley, 45, following his release from hospital, in order to build up as detailed a picture as possible of the events which led to Miss Sturgess’ death.
It is thought he has not yet been able to remember where he and Miss Sturgess found the container, which police believe contained the same Novichok agent used in the attack on former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury last March.
Mr Rowley’s brother Matthew told The Sunday Telegraph his brother’s recollection of what took place was still “vague”, but he added: "He told me that they found something that looked like a perfume bottle. Dawn sprayed what was inside it on both her wrists and rubbed them together, like you do when you’re trying perfume.
“Charlie said she then gave the bottle to him and somehow it splintered or broke in his hands. That’s how he must have got contaminated.”