Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
Without something credible you're just barking at parked cars.

Unnamed source close to unnamed British police officers tells unnamed Press Association journalist Britain knows the unnamed Russian agents who attacked the Skripals' doorknob with gel filled perfume bottle then went to central Salisbury to leave it in a park. Totally convincing.

Bark...Little doggy...Bark.
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
Mmmm...'Charlie this 'perfume' smells a bit off'...

"He also mentioned that he vaguely recollects there being an odd ammonia-type smell from the perfume."
Novichok victim's boyfriend says she sprayed nerve agent on her wrists

'I know, I'll do a squaddie shower with it.'

'Sky News understands that 44 year old Dawn had suffered injuries to her hands and face as a result of the novichok poisoning.
Detectives are now looking at the possibility that Ms Sturgess put the substance on her face and hands, believing it to be perfume.'

Amesbury novichok victim suffered damage to hands and face

Seem's gen.
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
They're not my theories, I post only from MSM.
They're their meandering theories and musings while HMG/int/plod go round in circles, killing time.

Killing time till what?

In the short term:
Wait till OPCW come back with finding a made-in-russia sticker on the bottom of la bouteille de parfum.

That's really going to drop the cat amongst the pigeons and not in a good way from the 99.99%'s perspective.

....In the long term?...
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
What can be easier, than to wrote: it was confirmed, that it is ethyl N-[(1E)-1-(diethylamino)ethylidene]-phosphoramidofluoridate, also known as A-234, that is one of' Novichok' poisons, according book of Mirzayanov?
But no, they didn't wrote this. They wrote, that poison in the Skripals bodies are same, what was demonstrated by PD-labs. Why? By the default version, it was not ethyl N-[(1E)-1-(diethylamino)ethylidene]-phosphoramidofluoridate.

Sure, it is not my best argument. It is just pretty good example, that British government lie even in such secondary things, and local mushrooms can not even understand what exactly was written in a text.
Russia guilty

Putin guilty

What can be easier, than to wrote: it was confirmed, that it is ethyl N-[(1E)-1-(diethylamino)ethylidene]-phosphoramidofluoridate, also known as A-234, that is one of' Novichok' poisons, according book of Mirzayanov?
But no, they didn't wrote this. They wrote, that poison in the Skripals bodies are same, what was demonstrated by PD-labs. Why? By the default version, it was not ethyl N-[(1E)-1-(diethylamino)ethylidene]-phosphoramidofluoridate.

Sure, it is not my best argument. It is just pretty good example, that British government lie even in such secondary things, and local mushrooms can not even understand what exactly was written in a text.
You appear to have posted something
It has been ignored RAPIST

And you dear sir most likely are fond of parrots.
I would suggest that he's getting a bit miffed because someone, highly likely Russia, used nerve agent on UK soil after using radiation, shooting down civilian airliners and fomenting civil unrest and disorder in Ukraine.

People like you, YarS and 118118 not only refute reality, you make yourselves appear as pretty disastrous examples of humanity.