Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to say, that you are not interested in the truth?
I am very interested in the truth. However, your continuous obfuscation by comparing Russia with the U.K. fails, much like you do in life being a lying rapist

You are saying that you 100% believe the ever-changing official legend?

Despite all the anomalies, inconsistencies, uk.gov's purposeful disinfo and complete lack of any facts?

Aaaand the ongoingcriminalinvestigation?
That's going really well too.

I bet you thought Iraq and Libya were justified too?
And still do.
I love "Aaaand". And I hope your sex life improved after your broken wrist mended.

@184461

Just thought I would point out that you have posted nothing relevant again and your pattern recognition skills are a bit gash.
And yet...

It remains highly likely that Ru had nothing to do with this, you mean?

Otherwise how can you possibly explain the missing evidence and proof that the politicians had back 18wks ago?

I can put up the links again if you've forgotten what Tuggendhat, BoJoke, May and Javid said- on the record.

Going all the way from March '18 to now.
Keep moving....Nothing to see here.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
All is simple. 'Novichok' is a big group of poisons. This group became well know more that 25 years ago. Surely, good chemists were not only making already known poisons, but also creating something new on its base. So, highly likely, new poisons were invented in the PD labs. Who can restrict to call them also 'Novichok'?

Certainly not from you, you havent posted any proof of any of your claims
My claim that there's no evidence/proof/facts/CCTV that Ru had nothing to do with this?

BREAKING: Report that police identified Russians behind Skripal poisoning ill-informed, wild speculation - UK Security Minister

All is simple. 'Novichok' is a big group of poisons. This group became well know more that 25 years ago. Surely, good chemists were not only making already known poisons, but also creating something new on its base. So, highly likely, new poisons were invented in the PD labs. Who can restrict to call them also 'Novichok'?
Again more lies, there is no proof of anything you say, Novichok has been identified and backed by OPCW, pretty obvious this was Russia

My claim that there's no evidence/proof/facts/CCTV that Ru had nothing to do with this?

BREAKING: Report that police identified Russians behind Skripal poisoning ill-informed, wild speculation - UK Security Minister

You claim that the UK Govt is behind a campaign of disinformation, that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.