Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are either seriously demented or whoring for the Kremlin.
Which is it you mong?
You are saying that you 100% believe the ever-changing official legend?

Despite all the anomalies, inconsistencies, uk.gov's purposeful disinfo and complete lack of any facts?

Aaaand the ongoingcriminalinvestigation?
That's going really well too.

I bet you thought Iraq and Libya were justified too?
And still do.

Highly likely, that it is HMG responsibility.
‘Slander’ by your definition. For a self admired rapist, you really take idiocy to new levels

Useful idiot.

When @Oddbod never posted any information and was just venting his inner-anger/frustration he eventually saw sense, and he changed threads so he could find his happier-self.

You need to do the same thing.....Think of the children.

You make a loud, infantile and disruptive noise without bringing any information to the table.
You're getting worse as the clock ticks on.

18weeks and counting....... tick..tock...tick...tock...

How can you possibly explain the established facts that there is no evidence or CCTV or anything?

ongoingcriminalinvestigation?

BTW, this got pushed through on Friday, with no noise at all.
MPs vote to grant themselves anonymity if accused of expenses fraud, sex harassment or anything else | Daily Mail Online
And thus the only conclusion can be that they're hell bent on hiding what it is they intend to hide before they actually do it.

Still, you seem to have no problem in taking politicians at their word, as that's exactly what you're doing.
You do know that post was a reaction to Gray Fox/ Yar S happily confessing to rape don't you? If so you are as much of a filthy scumbag as he is.
You should think about that.

How about you, you utter waste of space, answering a couple of questions?
Who else but Russia is responsible for a CW attack in Salisbury?
Why for you, anyone but Russia?
Am I annoying you by asking you the same question time after time?
Judging by your reluctance to answer, it appears I am.
The problem is of course, is that there is not one piece of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, that anyone but Russia is responsible for using a Russian developed CW in Salisbury is there?

Try "bringing some information to the table".

To someone who is trying to defend the moral vacuum that is the Russian state, that must be incredibly frustrating.

Despite all the anomalies, inconsistencies, uk.gov's purposeful disinfo and complete lack of any facts?

And still do.
‘Highly likely’ Russian govt. Ongoing murder investigation

And still do.

You dont post the Govt story though, you just post media stories and claim(without any proof) that its Govt disinformation, you have yet to prove a single thing.

I bet you think Russia had nothing to do with MH17 ?

You do know that post was a reaction to Gray Fox/ Yar S happily confessing to rape don't you? If so you are as much of a filthy scumbag as he is.
Yip.

Get digging instead of being so angry.

Find me any evidence that Ru did this.

Rumours and whataboutery don't count.

Yes, flid, patterns.

Blame Russia.
Never prove the assertion.
Add it to the long growing list of Ru aggression vs western bloc countries.
Why don't you "prove" it was anyone but Russia?
Attempted murder of a former Russian spy by way of a Russian developed CW after the Russian President has said death to traitors.
To any sensible person, that is sound reasoning.

Do you agree that is sound reasoning, yes or no?

Yip.

Again you demand others show evidence but you have yet to show anything to back up your own claims, you seem quite happy to make accusations of the UK Govt without proof.

Russia did this

Yip.

Calling someone a filthy scumbag for proudly confessing to rape is not anger, it is revulsion. Ok, so you admit to being a filthy scumbag as well. That makes sense. To support the Russian state, you'd have to be.

Why don't you produce any evidence that Russia wasn't responsible?
But you can't can you, there isn't any is there?

And well done for using the word "whataboutery". Coming from you, that is very, very funny.

Why don't you "prove" it was anyone but Russia?
Attempted murder of a former Russian spy by way of a Russian developed CW after the Russian President has said death to traitors.
To any sensible person, that is sound reasoning.
Do you agree that is sound reasoning, yes or no?
Proving a negative is impossible.

As I said earlier, the responsibility is for the UK government to provide evidence before anyone should be asked to provide evidence that they were not.

Just saying that something is so doesn’t count as evidence.

Unless this is actually a Salem-style witch hunt and nothing more.

As I said earlier, the responsibility is for the UK government to provide evidence before anyone should be asked to provide evidence that they were not.

It remains ‘highly likely’ Russian govt and there’s an ongoing murder investigation

Just as Russia claimed Ukraine shot down MH17 without proof?

Or Russia claimed the UK faked the last chemical attack in Syria without proof?

FFS put the Putinbots on ignore as you're all contributing to their aim, which is to divert discussion away from the incontrovertible evidence of the Russian government's direct involvment in these illegal acts of aggression on foreign soil.
The only answer they need is as follows:

Russia guilty.
Putin guilty.

Just post those as replies to their pathetic whining.

It remains ‘highly likely’ Russian govt and there’s an ongoing murder investigation
It remains highly likely that Ru had nothing to do with this, you mean?

Otherwise how can you possibly explain the missing evidence and proof that the politicians had back 18wks ago?

I can put up the links again if you've forgotten what Tuggendhat, BoJoke, May and Javid said- on the record.

Going all the way from March '18 to now.

And still do.
Russia guilty.
Putin guilty.

YFM

Useful idiot.

When @Oddbod never posted any information and was just venting his inner-anger/frustration he eventually saw sense, and he changed threads so he could find his happier-self.

You need to do the same thing.....Think of the children.

You make a loud, infantile and disruptive noise without bringing any information to the table.
You're getting worse as the clock ticks on.

18weeks and counting....... tick..tock...tick...tock...

How can you possibly explain the established facts that there is no evidence or CCTV or anything?

ongoingcriminalinvestigation?

BTW, this got pushed through on Friday, with no noise at all.
MPs vote to grant themselves anonymity if accused of expenses fraud, sex harassment or anything else | Daily Mail Online
And thus the only conclusion can be that they're hell bent on hiding what it is they intend to hide before they actually do it.

Still, you seem to have no problem in taking politicians at their word, as that's exactly what you're doing.

Russia guilty.
Putin guilty.

YFM

We see, that May's regime use Russophobic smoke cover for paralizing the investigation and to hide real murders. Four month, still no any results.
We see, that British government don't act, as if they really believe that unknown amount of super-duper poison was delivered in the country.
We see, that British government lie about clinic of poisoning, hide information about treatment and their own samples, eliminate evidences, don't exam samples of blood from other people in Salisbury, or samples from NRBC-training facilities and Porton-Down labs.
OPCW-report don't directly name of the poison.
Teresa May try to sell to British citizens idea of the 'Brexit without Brexit', so she needs anything to demonstrate how 'European allies' are so valuable.

Highly likely, that it is HMG responsibility.

Russia guilty.
Putin guilty.

YFM

Russia guilty.
Putin guilty.

YFM

Yet more waffle & 184461 whataboutery.
What I said was: Attempted murder of a former Russian spy by way of a Russian developed CW after the Russian President has said death to traitors.
To any sensible person that is sound reasoning.

The question I then asked you was: Do you agree that is sound reasoning, yes or no?

That you have yet again made yourself look a fool by not answering, means that you were too embarrassed to answer: Yes, that is sound reasoning.

Right or wrong? Or just more 184461 waffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.