Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. You, guys are too Russophobic. You don't understand the thin Russian humour.
"Grasshopper jumped in the flour"
I find nothing funny in Russian involvement in Salisbury.

Any normal person wouldn't either which kind of leaves you in a minority.

Sure. You, guys are too Russophobic. You don't understand the thin Russian humour.
"Grasshopper jumped in the flour"
Do not try and deflect your past with a pathetic attempt at a cover with an excuse of russian humour. Your last post like all your posts, are worthless, degenerate and obscene - and are a reflection of you.

I suggest you report to your supervisor before they find out for themselves how badly you have screwed this assignment.

As a recap.

There are approx 200 countries in the world
Only the leader of one country described Mr Skripal as a traitor (Putin)
Only the leader of one country said Russian traitors will die (Putin)
The OPCW are the world leading group on NA and they said the NA used was a Novichock
Russia has been proven to have made Novichock
During the 20th and now 21st century only one country in Europe has a history of killing by poison (Russia)
Mr Skripal was a former Russian operative.
Mr Skripal had been welcomed by Britain officially and lived here unrestricted.

Now, even ignoring the intelligence, evidence, DNA, fingerprints and CCTV footage that the UK possesses about the attackers/murderers in this case you can see how the likes of 118 and rapey Fox just cant see any link to Russia

Because they are complete liars :)

Anyone looking for a job? ;-)

We’ve already explained to you why phobic is the wrong word to use in English. We think you’re sh1t we’re not scared of you. Are you hard of learning?
But, but, but, Russia is stronk.

So stronk they to collaberate with India to build a stealth fighter........then did nothng when the deal fell through.

So stronk they had to ask France to build three warships for Russia......and then do absolutely nothing when France wouldnt deliver them.

Oh, and so stronk they did absolutely nothing when the Turkish airforce shot down a Russian aircraft.

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
But, but, but, Russia is stronk.

So stronk they to collaberate with India to build a stealth fighter........then did nothng when the deal fell through.

So stronk they had to ask France to build three warships for Russia......and then do absolutely nothing when France wouldnt deliver them.

Oh, and so stronk they did absolutely nothing when the Turkish airforce shot down a Russian aircraft.
How typically Russian. They’re either at your throat or on their knees.

Not seen this BBC page before and is quite good for the uneducated Foxy.

8) Could anyone else have made Novichok agents?
Dr Mirzayanov believes Russia had to have been behind the Skripal poisoning "because Russia is the country that invented it, has the experience, turned it into a weapon... has fully mastered the cycle".

Russia's UN ambassador insisted that development work on Soviet-era nerve agents stopped in 1992, and that existing stockpiles were destroyed in 2017.

Last September, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) confirmed the full destruction of the 39,967 metric tons of chemical weapons possessed by Russia.

But Novichoks were never declared to the OPCW, and the chemicals never formed part of any control regime partly because of uncertainty about their chemical structures, says Prof Alastair Hay at the University of Leeds.

It is quite likely that some government laboratories made minute quantities and stored their characteristics in databases, so that their identity could be confirmed at a later stage if found as an unknown poison in someone's blood, he said.

Whether this has happened in the UK's chemical defence laboratory is not known.

Except simple fact, that Russians were not involved in Salisbury. That's why British reaction on it is so funny.
And at this point we have completed yet another 360 degrees and are about to start the entire cycle yet again.
The above is a great example of how @Grey Fox and @184461 have been playing you all (and me as well).

Personally I think it is time to discount these two idiots and just talk about it among ourselves.

And at this point we have completed yet another 360 degrees and are about to start the entire cycle yet again.
The above is a great example of how @Grey Fox and @184461 have been playing you all (and me as well).

Personally I think it is time to discount these two idiots and just talk about it among ourselves.
While I have them both on ignore the 'playing' goes two ways.
Up until the recent UK disclosure about suspects it was quite informative to insert little bits and bobs into replies to them and see which bits or bobs they 'bit' to.

Pop them onto ignore. They won't add anything of any value in their subsequent posts, and you can always un ignore them again if you want to probe them to give away things they arent supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.