Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Come on Shagrat, I pinged you in about five posts, knowing my avatar, you calling Baltic’s ‘sprats’, your obsession with nuclear war, the Orc reference etc etc. You are YarS and like your honour you ran like a headless chicken to reappear as @Grey Fox
It's funny how he suddenly switches off the joviality when he's caught out. Like a moral-free light switch.

There are no moral difference between hypothetical murder of the UK citizens by the Russian Forces and murder of Serbian, Iraqs, Syrian, Lybian citizens by the British Forces.
Just have a look in your own language at the difference between ethics and morals. Also , the difference between intentional and accidental acts and the laws relating to armed conflict. There are a lot of holes in your statement.

The idea of debasing and humiliating populations by means of sexual repression has these results:

1] Creates a cadre of family members with an active intent to do you harm.
2] Creates societal problems when babies pop out and twenty years down the line when grown babies get a bit angry. These things are not forgotten.
3] Signals to potential adversaries that surrender is futile. They remember things.
4] Spreads disease. Where you wearing a condom. Do you carry or rather did you carry std's in your sexual activities. Are you now a carrier of typhus, TB or cholera etc.
5] Makes your country look uncivilised and its soldiers bestial. We did have a good inkling about that though in the case of your army.

Why should I waste time reading about you raping some one you call a prostitute? You say she was a prostitute. You lie about everything else so you lie about that. She was still some mother's daughter. You're worse than a dog in the street!
Russians, world rape champions 200 years running

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
You seem to have lost your sense of humour. Something wrong, you ethical vacuum?
If we are talking about sense of humour... Ok. Here is a song 'Medal for the capture of Washington'.
'Russian soldier came on the lawn before White House.
He sit down on the white column, put near him his assault rifle.
Moved his helmet on the back of the head,
Got his MRE, and pour foreign tequila in the bowl.
Then he'd come without hiding,
Touched parquet with his boot.
"Where is your barrack, Obama?
Where is your Oval office?
Where is your fashion dog,
Victorians bed, servant for bringing sandwiches,
and where is Michelle, your wife?'

Do you have any ideas what is Russian soldier going to do with the American President, his family, servants and pets?

If we are talking about sense of humour... Ok. Here is a song 'Medal for the capture of Washington'.

Do you have any ideas what is Russian soldier going to do with the American President, his family, servants and pets?
You are a fine example of Russian manhood - you are an example of what we see so often - you are pathetic and disgusting.

Displaying the depths of human depravity to which you regularly return.

Keep it up, keep displaying the Russian attitude that the world sees and abhors.

You're a sad, stunted nation with a similar population.

....anyway, I've found when working at home a packet of Custard Creams and a packet of Bourbons with cups of tea keeps me going and I don't bother with lunch. Other biscuits don't seem to do it for me when working. Same with crisps. Good old ready salted anytime over salt n vinegar or cheese n onion.