Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you are murders. Your papers are just your own business. For Serbians, Arabs, Chines, Indian's there are no difference were they killed 'legally' (according British laws), or 'illegally' (from British law). And yes, even if Skripals were poisoned by Russian soldiers, all internal GRU (or whatever else) papers were alright. So, it was not attempt of murder, according your logic.

Russian papers were alright, so it were not murders, according your logic.
....you appear to be having a meltdown. Perhaps you need to rest in a darkened room for a while. Perhaps a safe room. Perhaps a room with nice soft padded walls so you don't hurt yourself. Take a razor blade or two with you just in case.

Surely you are murders. Your papers are just your own business. For Serbians, Arabs, Chines, Indian's there are no difference were they killed 'legally' (according British laws), or 'illegally' (from British law). And yes, even if Skripals were poisoned by Russian soldiers, all internal GRU (or whatever else) papers were alright. So, it was not attempt of murder, according your logic.
Much as I enjoy you making an idiot of yourself...... For a start, if you are unlawfully killed in Syria by the U.K., your death will be investigated and if appropriate compensation paid. If the Russians kill you, it’s just lies and obfuscation. The money and investigation won’t bring the person back, but I’m sure the family would rather have it than Russian lies.

They also know that CivCas are reduced to an absolute minimum rather than Tu22 carpet bombing.
Russian papers were alright, so it were not murders, according your logic.
What does that mean? You’re letting the alcohol speak again.

....you appear to be having a meltdown. Perhaps you need to rest in a darkened room for a while. Perhaps a safe room. Perhaps a room with nice soft padded walls so you don't hurt yourself. Take a razor blade or two with you just in case.
It's sad, come on St Petersburg, send us another troll, this one's broken

Garrie is a major-league anti-West/USA/UK/anything not connected to russia drone...also a great admirer of Duterte (Philipino president)

he writes for a pro-russia blog called Eurasiafuture...and he is possibly the ultimate balloon-headed conspiraloon
That's why I mentioned him. If you read the Sputnik article I linked and the links within it it is almost word for word the tripe the troll 184461 has been posting on here.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
What an interesting
What an interesting response Gay Fox. You mention soldiers dancing at Buckingham Palace, where the soldiers are front line soldiers carrying out authentic drill movements using current issue weapons. I make the comparison that they are unlike the dancing Russian soldiers using made up dance (sorry, drill?) movements with ancient weapons. And you respond with drivel about British soldiers in Serbia? Is it past your bedtime??? You are a tiresome little biscuit stealing child grasping at anything aren't you.
I have nothing against dances. But soldiers are not only dancers. In fact their main job is to kill people.

Perhaps we could help to speed up the ‘processing’ of Gay Fox’s ‘disappearance’ by forwarding his admission of Russian military involvement to the Embassy of the Russian Federation in London
When I emailed them I used the email address for bilateral relations.
It may or may not surprise you that they completely disagreed with what Grey Fox had to say ;)

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Much as I enjoy you making an idiot of yourself...... For a start, if you are unlawfully killed in Syria by the U.K., your death will be investigated and if appropriate compensation paid.
Every British military action in Syria is a violation of the Syrian law, as a hypothetical Russian military action in the UK is a violations of the UK law.
If the Russians kill you, it’s just lies and obfuscation.
There are Syrian government and Syrian coppers. It is their job to investigate deaths and pay compensations. They'd asked for our help and accepted all risks.

Every British military action in Syria is a violation of the Syrian law, as a hypothetical Russian military action in the UK is a violations of the UK law.

There are Syrian government and Syrian coppers. It is their job to investigate deaths and pay compensations. They'd asked for our help and accepted all risks.
....go back to your happy place and your gay dancing soldier fantasy.

Unanimous UNSC Resolution signed by Russia. Stop proving your idiocy.
How many investigations into their activity have the Russian armed forces conducted? You hand it over to the Syrian Police? Take no responsibility? Sounds like Teflon shoulders to me.

What about your war crime in Chechnya when you raped that man? Who investigated it?

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Unanimous UNSC Resolution signed by Russia. Stop proving your idiocy.
It means nothing from the Syrian law's point of view. UNSC resolution doesn't mean that anybody can attack ISIS forces everywhere they met them. I mean, even if Skripal was a member of ISIS, it was not allowed for the Russian soldiers to kill him without a permition and coordination with local government (at least from the point of view of British Law).
How many investigations into their activity have the Russian armed forces conducted?
Ask Syrian government.
You hand it over to the Syrian Police? Take no responsibility? Sounds like Teflon shoulder
Everyone should do his own job. Soldiers kill enemies, coppers investigate deaths.

It means nothing from the Syrian law's point of view. UNSC resolution doesn't mean that anybody can attack ISIS forces everywhere they met them. I mean, even if Skripal was a member of ISIS, it was not allowed for the Russian soldiers to kill him without a permition and coordination with local government (at least from the point of view of British Law).
I suggest you read the Resolution
Ask Syrian government.

Everyone should do his own job. Soldiers kill enemies, coppers investigate deaths.
No need. You’re absolving your responsibility and it makes me laugh that you think Russia would allow Syria’s govt to investigate your forces. It’s a bit like the CCW your govt signed but ignore.

Anyway, do you feel remorse at your crime? Committing rape in Chechnya? Was it investigated?

Anyway, it’s still ‘highly likely’ Russia and there’s an ongoing murder investigation. Hopefully with some new powers the OPCW might take some action

British soldiers kill enemies of Britain. Russian soldiers kill enemies of Russia. Chines soldiers kill enemies of China. Soldiers are professional murders, who kill because of their duty.
Hmm the limitations of Russian military ‘thinking’ (for want of a better word) are starting to become clear.

Surely no. If it was GRU - Sergey was already dead or "disappeared" and it was done 7 years earlier or after the World's Cup. And yes, in this case the British government was acting in the absolutely different way.
I think you have been watching too much of the Russian equivalent of James Bond my little gopnik. We already know how clumsy Russian assassins are from the Litvinenko affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads