Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need good examples of the British Russophobia and other kinds of xenophobia for my future book.
I think both ‘Janet and John’ and ‘Mr Idiot goes Shopping’ are both taken

Having a song-bird to tweet the official-line will work out well. in theory.
Let's count the contradictions/ anomalies and falsehoods that arise once the floodgates open, next week.
This guy will get a lot more screen-time than...er...what are their names again?....

Novichok victim released from UK hospital
Amesbury novichok victim Charlie Rowley released from hospital after partner died

NB as of right now, UK have nothing evidence-wise, nothing at all.
UK Security Minister denies police have identified Skripal novichok attack suspects | Sky News Australia
UK minister dismisses report on Skripal poisoners

Even though media are still running this story, that they know is false and made-up.

Novichok poisoning: police identify Skripal suspects – report
Several Russians reportedly identified as suspects in Skripal poisoning

You all still buying the farce?

Most deadly NA in history.... 85% survivability rate?

And that's just the start................
Blah, blah, wibble, crap. Morning stupid!

And here's the latest from Kier 'I'm pretty' Pritchard.

Nothing to report 'cept everyone's a hero and we're all a wonderful team.

Sir Kier will go far.
Did you miss the bit at the end where he thanks you for your ongoing support and being the only voice in the whole world keeping the poisoning’s in the public eye due to all the media silence ?

@184461 I'll ask you again. Why are you so intent on presenting your warped view of the world on a minor website whose residents have less interest in listening to you than Douglas Adams did in generating new ideas?

@Grey Fox is just a psychotic Russian teenager. Mentally unbalanced and delusional.

You, however, can have no obvious benefit from pronouncing your judgements here so what is it you're actually after?

I mean, that Russophobes can be much more 'useful' for Russia, than Russophilles.
More Russophobic stupids in the UK means higher risk for local Russians, more agressive aborigènes means for them more need in Russia and Russian allies.
We’re not ‘phobic’ about Russia we just think you’re sh1t. Big difference. You need to check the real meaning of the word phobia.

lah, blah, wibble, crap. Morning stupid!

Think he is on a reset at the moment. I think that was a premature reset after his foray into internet tough guy mode yesterday.

He will be back soon to lead the sheeple into the promised land of truth and freedom.

Speaking of freedom, @Grey Fox : Can you tell me again, what do you understand by the term freedom?

f you believe in Russian murders hiding in the every shadow - you already have phobia. May be, even paranoia.
Paranoia is not really our default setting. Mostly, science based logic and analysis. Only when we get to rustling the Telegraph and harrumphing do we revert to the anti intellectual default setting of the ceorl.

Anyway, what do you understand by the term :"freedom?"

I ask you this because in an earlier post, you implied, and quite rightly, that this word can have many interpretations..

So what is your interpretation.?

If you believe in Russian murders hiding in the every shadow - you already have phobia. May be, even paranoia.
Who said anything about ‘hiding in every shadow’ in the Skripal and Litvinenko cases we know where the murderers are! They’re in Russia.

If you want to talk about paranoia it oozes out of every posting from you and the other Kremlin useless idiots
You’re constantly worrying that a small NATO battlegroup in the Baltic States is going to invade Russia, defeat your supposedly mighty (according to you) army and force you to adopt evil alien practices like functioning civil society and democracy

Speaking of freedom, @Grey Fox : Can you tell me again, what do you understand by the term freedom?
"Freedom, generally, is having an ability to act or change without constraint. "
So, it consist from two main parts - presens of abilities and the lack of constraint.
'Freedom from' and 'freedom for' (AKA 'external freedom' and 'internal freedom') . 'Freedom for' usually means 'responsibility' and 'duty'.

And yes, interpreting freedom as the multiplication and rapid satisfaction of desires, men distort their own nature, for many senseless and foolish desires and habits and ridiculous fancies are fostered in them. Such 'freedom' means 'slavery'.

If you believe in Russian murders hiding in the every shadow - you already have phobia. May be, even paranoia.
There’s a direct correlation between your alcohol input and your posting. Normally it’s incoherent, rambling, agitprop lies. Once you’ve been drinking it’s incoherent, rambling, agitprop lies coupled with less knowledge on how to post words in English.

Don’t drink and post Shagrat

Status
Not open for further replies.