Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

It’s just the return of YarS fed up with being on perma RoPs. Same old ‘nuke everyone’, ‘Russia great’, ‘west weak’, ‘sprats’ for the Baltic’s etc.
Have you not read my tag recently.

Who knows? Clever guys are in every country. May be, even in the UK.
You have just said that people in the UK
Brits don't demand 'proves' because they have faith and have no critical thinking.
So as 118 demands "proves" logic using your claim must dictate that he can't be in the UK. Or could you be wrong?

Now there are China, Germany, UK and USA in the Russian zone of influence.
What? We’re in your ‘zone of influence’? Now that is a delusion of grandeur. Last I heard we are moving to ‘peer/near peer’ and ‘highly likely’ Russia murdered a Brit citizen and inflicted grevious bodily harm on four others.

There are a few ‘useful idiots’ and Russophiles who believe your agitprop. Most of us see it for what it is. Lies, obfuscation and whataboutery.

I suppose Russia could join the 21st Century, even if it’s 18 years late.

Last edited:

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
What? We’re in your ‘zone of influence’? Now that is a delusion in grandeur. Last I heard we are moving to ‘peer/near peer’ and ‘highly likely’ Russia murdered a Brit citizen and inflicted grevious bodily harm on four others.

There are a few ‘useful idiots’ and Russophiles who believe your agitprop. Most of us see it for what it is. Lies, obfuscation and whataboutery.

I suppose Russia could join the 21st Century, even if it’s 18 years late.
I mean, that Russophobes can be much more 'useful' for Russia, than Russophilles.
More Russophobic stupids in the UK means higher risk for local Russians, more agressive aborigènes means for them more need in Russia and Russian allies.

Shut up penarse.

I can think of a few recent examples, off the top of my head, where we've rocked up, invaded, regime changed,
screwed up and left, so don't start gobbing off about 'not sending our countrymen abroad to murder people....'

Stupid statement.
What's this "We" ballocks? I find it hard to believe you've touched anything connected with the British Army other than a dog-eared copy of Don't Cry For Me, Sergeant Major.

I mean, that Russophobes can be much more 'useful' for Russia, than Russophilles.
More Russophobic stupids in the UK means higher risk for local Russians, more agressive aborigènes means for them more need in Russia and Russian allies.
So you promote Russophobia (like the liar Lavrov) to get Russians who are needed in Russia for Russian allies? Are you drunk already?

I want to say, that specter of the political opinions aviable in the Russian medias is much wider than British one. That is the clear evidence of higher level of the personal freedom in Russia.
Possibly the most outrageous claim ever made on ARRSE.

And I invented the semi-colon.