Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what about Russian Marines, singing and dancing Rock-n-Roll? They are very men and women who will land in the South Bay in Scarborough, and off Brighton Beach and search and kill most important targets few days before official start of the war.
Good to see decadent western rock and roll culture has taken over Russia.

Having a song-bird to tweet the official-line will work out well. in theory.
Let's count the contradictions/ anomalies and falsehoods that arise once the floodgates open, next week.
This guy will get a lot more screen-time than...er...what are their names again?....

Novichok victim released from UK hospital
Amesbury novichok victim Charlie Rowley released from hospital after partner died

NB as of right now, UK have nothing evidence-wise, nothing at all.
UK Security Minister denies police have identified Skripal novichok attack suspects | Sky News Australia
UK minister dismisses report on Skripal poisoners

Even though media are still running this story, that they know is false and made-up.

Novichok poisoning: police identify Skripal suspects – report
Several Russians reportedly identified as suspects in Skripal poisoning

You all still buying the farce?

Most deadly NA in history.... 85% survivability rate?

And that's just the start................

Having a song-bird to tweet the official-line will work out well. in theory.
Let's count the contradictions/ anomalies and falsehoods that arise once the floodgates open, next week.
This guy will get a lot more screen-time than...er...what are their names again?....

Novichok victim released from UK hospital
Amesbury novichok victim Charlie Rowley released from hospital after partner died

NB as of right now, UK have nothing evidence-wise, nothing at all.
UK Security Minister denies police have identified Skripal novichok attack suspects | Sky News Australia
UK minister dismisses report on Skripal poisoners

Even though media are still running this story, that they know is false and made-up.

Novichok poisoning: police identify Skripal suspects – report
Several Russians reportedly identified as suspects in Skripal poisoning

You all still buying the farce?

Most deadly NA in history.... 85% survivability rate?

And that's just the start................
You’ve ‘reset’ yourself again.

You’re also purposefully being dense. You post newspaper articles from the 19th with an update in news from the 19th. The first is speculation from an AFP report. The second is quoting the Minister. Seeing as you believe neither, all you’re doing is regurgitating the same drivel you have been for months.

No wonder you’re a ‘lying walting conspiraloon’. Seek help, it’s not too late: SANE Australia

Reset myself?

Whether i believe this or not it doesn't detract from the fact media are still reporting a false-story that they already know isn't true and selling it as gen.
From 12hours ago...just for you, you big fairy.
How 'Putin's spy agency' hit squad carried out Novichok mission | Daily Mail Online
Free media?
That’s what the U.K. media do. With most stories. They speculate and are normally wrong. They manage to do this without any assistance from government...

That’s what the U.K. media do. With most stories. They speculate and are normally wrong. They manage to do this without any assistance from government...
Yeah, that explains why this from .36hrs ago.. We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph ,isn't really making the global headlines....

While this from 12hrs ago....

How 'Putin's spy agency' hit squad carried out Novichok mission | Daily Mail Online

....Is still being pushed , despite being branded nothing more than wishful-thinking 2 days ago.

The papers aren't doing this on purpose to further purview?

Milking it now before they're told to rein it in a bit.

Who knows they could convince someone not paying close attention that there was definite evidence vs Ru.

Just as this little-charm said back in March '18.

'

And here's the latest from Kier 'I'm pretty' Pritchard.

Nothing to report 'cept everyone's a hero and we're all a wonderful team.

Sir Kier will go far.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Grey Fox's post shows just how poor Russias military has become. Back in the cold war Soviet Union days the Soviets would have pre positioned supplies and sleepers ready to arm and supply whole groups who would set up clandestine groups in forests and woods before attacking key strategic targets in the UK.
Were Russian saboteurs at the Soviet times, able to free attack targets on the Salisbury plain and leave UK without any problems, as your 'official version' said?
Who say they don't have stores now? And yes, absolute majority of the strategic targets in the UK will be eliminated with nukes in the first hours after official start of the war.
Their latest plan (according to Grey Fox) is to come completely out in the open, and 'invade' homosexual hotspots!
Those 'homosexual hotspots' were named as targets for Russian Marines by your MoD. Looks like it is his erotical dreams, and it's the reason why Russian's MoD official representative officially call him 'the gay prostitute'

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
Were Russian saboteurs at the Soviet times, able to free attack targets on the Salisbury plain and leave UK without any problems, as your 'official version' said?
Who say they don't have stores now? And yes, absolute majority of the strategic targets in the UK will be eliminated with nukes in the first hours after official start of the war.

Those 'homosexual hotspots' were named as targets for Russian Marines by your MoD. Looks like it is his erotical dreams, and it's the reason why Russian's MoD official representative officially call him 'the gay prostitute'
You do realise that if that really is the case then you and your sailor friends just fell for a practical joke played on you by the UK MoD

And what about Russian Marines, singing and dancing Rock-n-Roll? They are very men and women who will land in the South Bay in Scarborough, and off Brighton Beach and search and kill most important targets few days before official start of the war.
They're welcome to Scarborough, although I think the "women" there will deal with them quite effectively!

Why do you call it 'bad manner'? Are you anti-Semitic?

Really? And what about apologetics of the 'version' 'Russian did it's? Are they ready to show any evidence?

What has anti-semitism have to do with having manners, you idiot.

There is a ongoing investigation, you do know what that means don't you? If not I will explain in easy words so you don't get confused.

An incident takes place, and police, and others, look for information and clues to what happened. This information is gathered together, it is then passed on to the prosecuting authorities and they will decide what steps are taken next.

Unlike your country, where they are forced from their home, either from the roof or through an open window.

Now, if you have evidence that May did it, like you claim, then you should pass on that information to the relevant authorities, or are you lying, again.

Yep. Despite what has been explained, you reiterate the same garbage. It’s a trait.
Whether i believe this or not it doesn't detract from the fact media are still reporting a false-story that they already know isn't true and selling it as gen.
News is out to sell copy? Get click bait?
From 12hours ago...just for you, you big fairy.
I’m a fairy? Careful Princess. Your tiara is slipping.
DM again in CA? A headline with no comment? My you’re a brave little Princess. Either that or stupid. I’ll go with the latter again.

And here's the latest from Kier 'I'm pretty' Pritchard..
Are you jealous? Did you hit every branch of the ugly tree on your way down when you fell off?

Status
Not open for further replies.