Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what about Russian Marines, singing and dancing Rock-n-Roll? They are very men and women who will land in the South Bay in Scarborough, and off Brighton Beach and search and kill most important targets few days before official start of the war.
Yes a small beach head! They won't go further than Brighton because they will be oh so happy there. I'm sure Putin will drop down in Brighton too!

And what about Russian Marines, singing and dancing Rock-n-Roll? They are very men and women who will land in the South Bay in Scarborough, and off Brighton Beach and search and kill most important targets few days before official start of the war.
I am not at all surprised that the Russian Marines would target Brighton for a run ashore-the gayest town in the UK

Shot yourself in the foot there didn’t you, you lying Russian tw@t

When does the next shift come on?
He isn't doing too badly. By his standards.

He has just admitted that the elite of the Russian Marines are likely to hang around Brighton pier saying "Hello Tovarich. Would you like to play with my Kalishnikov? The magazine is very ....bent".

When they find out, they might want to have words about his journalism, and he might accidentally fall repeatedly from a high building.

.........so this 'putin' guy.......a giver, or a taker?

You need to remember he's Russian so will work on 'Russian logic'
When Putin has sex with other men it wont be 'gay sex' and he won't be a 'giver' or 'taker'.

His troll morons would probably be quick to say that being gay is a western thing, and here are no gay men in Russia so Putin cant be being gay when he has gay sex.

You need to remember he's Russian so will work on 'Russian logic'
When Putin has sex with other men it wont be 'gay sex' and he won't be a 'giver' or 'taker'.

His troll morons would probably be quick to say that being gay is a western thing, and here are no gay men in Russia so Putin cant be being gay when he has gay sex.
I reckon Putin never leaves a pillow unbitten

As Putin's homosexuality has been mentioned, isn't it funny why the trolls and useful idiots don't want to discuss his sexuality................

It's almost like they are told what to post about, and cant deviate ;)

As Putin's homosexuality has been mentioned, isn't it funny why the trolls and useful idiots don't want to discuss his sexuality................

It's almost like they are told what to post about, and cant deviate ;)
Deviate,or deviant?
So much meaning in such a little change.

or we could talk about putin's homosexuality, how long he's been in the closet, if he's bisexual or just a big old queen, is it related to his lack of stature? It's key to understanding his Small Man Syndrome and his overcompensation - after all 'hyper-masculinity' is a well known trope amongst repressed homosexuals.

or we could talk about putin's homosexuality, how long he's been in the closet, if he's bisexual or just a big old queen, is it related to his lack of stature? It's key to understanding his Small Man Syndrome and his overcompensation - after all 'hyper-masculinity' is a well known trope amongst repressed homosexuals.
I bet the ex Mrs Putin could tell a few tales
Probably why she’s kept out of the way.

................ They are very men and women who will land in the South Bay in Scarborough, and off Brighton Beach and search and kill most important targets few days before official start of the war.
Oh I say, you Arrse chaps seem to be doing awfully well.

The fat dancin' boys? In Scarborough? They'd get a good kicking of the EMOs FFS (I suggest you find out about EMOs) never mind the LUSC on a Sunday out.

Bunch of fannies, 'mon then, come ahead....

Someone's been having a wee word with Mr Urban.

And what about Russian Marines, singing and dancing Rock-n-Roll? They are very men and women who will land in the South Bay in Scarborough, and off Brighton Beach and search and kill most important targets few days before official start of the war
I understand now. It was a boy you raped in Chechnya, not a girl. It all makes sense now Shagrat.

I understand now. It was a boy you raped in Chechnya, not a girl. It all makes sense now Shagrat.
Grey Fox's post shows just how poor Russias military has become. Back in the cold war Soviet Union days the Soviets would have pre positioned supplies and sleepers ready to arm and supply whole groups who would set up clandestine groups in forests and woods before attacking key strategic targets in the UK.

Their latest plan (according to Grey Fox) is to come completely out in the open, and 'invade' homosexual hotspots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads