Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Read the whole Wikipedia article.
I have and it does not differentiate between death by cold and death by other means, flu for example or old age.

What is the life expectancy of a Russian male? How long are you likely to live for?

I have been to Russia you fool.

I don’t need to ask some drunken football fans who saw a few Potemkin villages

You really are getting more and more lightweight every day. I think your director will be calling you for an interview without coffee soon
More likely interview with tea.
Watch out if he is wearing lead lined gloves when he pours.

It depends if he upsets the boss or not, he could "accidentally" fall off a tall building
Or not so tall building but with the same result.
And definitely no walks in the deep dark woods.

Right after you will demonstrate any facts why May (EU, USA) most definitely didn't poison the Skripals.
Thought so, childish Moral Equivalency time again you little child.

There is no firm evidence which supports either theory except for the fact that you and others categorically state that Russia did not do it.

You are full of faeces little one.

I want to say, that specter of the political opinions aviable in the Russian medias is much wider than British one. That is the clear evidence of higher level of the personal freedom in Russia.
Jeez, you’re exacerbating your ‘wibble’. Your press is agitprop. Name one investigation into CivCas caused by the RuAF in Syria? Name one investigation into the multiple deaths of ‘investigative journalists’ in Russia?

It’s not that you can’t see the wood for the trees. It’s that your govt. say there are no trees and you being bereft of grey matter believe them.

I want to say, that specter of the political opinions aviable in the Russian medias is much wider than British one. That is the clear evidence of higher level of the personal freedom in Russia.
The UK is ranked at 40 in the press freedom index - mostly due to our libel laws and the stupidity of politicians asking for backdoors in encryption. So could be better but Journalists don't live in fear for their lives.

Russia is 148 in the world.

'As TV channels continue to inundate viewers with state-run propaganda, the climate has become increasingly oppressive for those who question the new patriotic and neo-conservative discourse or just try to maintain quality journalism. At least five journalists are currently detained in connection with their reporting...'

The UK is ranked at 40 in the press freedom index - mostly due to our libel laws and the stupidity of politicians asking for backdoors in encryption. So could be better but Journalists don't live in fear for their lives.

Russia is 148 in the world.

'As TV channels continue to inundate viewers with state-run propaganda, the climate has become increasingly oppressive for those who question the new patriotic and neo-conservative discourse or just try to maintain quality journalism. At least five journalists are currently detained in connection with their reporting...'
To mimic one other poster on this forum, 'those rankings are politically biased'.