Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

unlike the journalists, and anyone else that disagrees with the regime, in your country
Another slander.
Are you seriously trying to say Investigative journalists and opposition members aren’t bumped off in your country?

You’re madder than a March hare

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
Any country knows about killing opponents of the regime. Jo Cox just for example.
Evidence for that my little gopnik?

And when I say evidence I don’t mean RT or other bullsh1t loony conspiracy websites.

Jo Cox was hardly an ‘opponent of the regime’ she was a fully paid up, card carrying member of the liberal EU loving British Establishment!

Do you have facts that anyone but May was responsible? No, you don't.
Well as TM didn't become PM till after Mrs Cox was killed than no she wasn't responsible unless you think that she was bumped off so that TM could be PM.

Dollars, roubles, euros and so on is not wealth at all. It is just chips in the international economical game. Real wealth is the real thing - lands, houses, fuel, ind ustry,fuel, weapons and so on.
Medium wealth of Russians was increased in five times since 2000.
You mean since the utter collapse of the Soviet regime, when it spent all its money on weaponry,and invading it's neighbours?

Of course, you could ask what the median wealth of the ex Warsaw Pact states have done in the same period.

You simply managed to upgrade from, say, Burkina Faso levels of poverty and squalor from kleptocratic mismanagement to, say,Albanian levels of squalor and poverty from kleptocratic mismanagement.

As I said. Yay for you.

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
Dollars, roubles, euros and so on is not wealth at all. It is just chips in the international economical game. Real wealth is the real thing - lands, houses, fuel, ind ustry,fuel, weapons and so on.
Medium wealth of Russians was increased in five times since 2000.
That seems doubtful since your oil revenues went south for a long time due to low global prices.

In the unlikely event you are correct 5 times a low number is still a low number.

Last edited:
I want to say, that specter of the political opinions aviable in the Russian media are much wider than British one. That is the clear evidence of higher level of the personal freedom in Russia.
Yes. but looks what happens when the regime disagrees with those journalists, oops another "accidental" fall from a roof, other forms of murder are also available

Sure. It mean, that thousands of your pensioners were murdered by your corrupted government and greedy businessmen even with the winter temperatures near -10C.
And how many were actually caused by cold.

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
I want to say, that specter of the political opinions aviable in the Russian medias is much wider than British one. That is the clear evidence of higher level of the personal freedom in Russia.
Now we know you’re definitely on the krokodil again
I nearly pissed myself laughing at you when you typed that.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yes. but looks what happens when the regime disagrees with those journalists, oops another "accidental" fall from a roof, other forms of murder are also available
Really not. Sure, opposition journalists as pro-government ones are not immortal, but there are no links between their political position and mortality rate.

HopeGrant

On ROPS
On ROPs
Make your own research, or ask British fans, who were in Russia at World's cup.
I have been to Russia you fool.

I don’t need to ask some drunken football fans who saw a few Potemkin villages

You really are getting more and more lightweight every day. I think your director will be calling you for an interview without coffee soon