Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was asking him if he is who I think he is then all would be revealed.

But go on spoil the fun and read this article about him Adam Garrie, or how Russian propagandists play their game

I saw another piece recently, trying hard to find, where everything he posts on here was in the article or linked to it. He also runs http://theduran.com
I am conflicted, should that be a "I" a thumbs up or a smiley. I blame the closure of all the psychiatric hospitals in the 90s and the policy of care in the community. Some people really should be kept away from the public. It says a lot more about RT editorial giving him a platform than AG himself.

Nil
Unlike Russia the UK has a very good social security system (some would say too good).

Very hard not to build a house with brick walls in the UK as it became a requirement following the great fire. Only recently have alternate forms of construction been enabled, particularly modular. Following WW1 to keep skilled metal workers in work they made some out of ship plate with an outer of brick.

Out of all the 60m living in the UK probably all. Very surprised if you could find any.

Never had it and never had the inclination to have it. But I do have salmon every morning for breakfast and rump steak tomorrow. Sunday possibly a chicken curry. Just had a look in the local supermarket and they do sell it, that was a surprise.

Launis Lumpfish Caviar 100G - Tesco Groceries

Launis Lumpfish Caviar 100G only £2.75 that's about 3 Euros. That's cheaper than the salmon I have for breakfast. If you think that £2.75 is expensive you should have a look round Tesco and compare what is available.
As regards the caviar, I think our Mr Grey Fox would sniff at lumpfish. He's probably thinking of proper sturgeon caviar:

Caspian Caviar | Home Page | Caviar | Caviar Online | UK

I've had it when in Kyiv and visiting relis, it's cheaper than buying it here. I like it though some may think it an acquired taste.

It doesn't mean that it wasn't the Russians though.

That doesn't make Britain responsible for his death you brainless git.
Bugger we also invented steam engines, factories, iron ships and jets, are we also responsible for all those death too?

Nil
Unlike Russia the UK has a very good social security system (some would say too good).
He-he-he.
Fuel poverty in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia
"Adequate warmth is generally defined to be 21 °C in the main living room and 18 °C in other occupied rooms during daytime hours, with lower temperatures at night, "
"The UK Government's 2015 Fuel Poverty Report showed that 4.5 million households, or 17% of UK households, were in fuel poverty"
"The winter of 2008-2009 the coldest in 10 years, and the Office for National Statistics estimated there were a total of 36,700, an increase of 49% over the previous year, which represents a 23.8% rise in deaths during the winter."
"The number of pensioners dying from hypothermia has nearly doubled in five years, a period when a succession of cold winters has been coupled with drastic rises in energy bills."
Very hard not to build a house with brick walls in the UK as it became a requirement following the great fire.
Can you see difference between "brick wall" (usually in "half of brick" or "one and half") and "thick wall" (Russian minimal standard - 3 bricks, often - more)?

As regards the caviar, I think our Mr Grey Fox would sniff at lumpfish. He's probably thinking of proper sturgeon caviar:

Caspian Caviar | Home Page | Caviar | Caviar Online | UK

I've had it when in Kyiv and visiting relis, it's cheaper than buying it here. I like it though some may think it an acquired taste.

It doesn't mean that it wasn't the Russians though.
You're not selling fish eggs to me. Even at half that price. Somehow me comming home with a small tin of fish eggs and saying "look dear we can have this for christmas day, it's very expensive" is not likely to get the response Foxy thinks I should get.

Have you been drinking again?
It's a bit early.
No I haven't, what do you mean by 'again'? Very original mind...

What did you expect me to do with this?
What do I expect you to do with what?

Was there a question here somewhere?
Nope, I know that you don't answer questions and deflect and evade when asked them so no question(s).
I wrote that theory based upon what you have been peddling upon this thread and I wanted to know what you thought of it. I exonerated the Russians and blamed the British just like you. There really is no pleasing some people.

By the way, you are a dolt.

You can't penetrate counter-suggestion system of the rational-thinking men with the parroting of baseless statements. Only facts can work here.
Irony. It’s a bit like ‘silvery’ and ‘goldy’ to you.

He-he-he.
Fuel poverty in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia
"Adequate warmth is generally defined to be 21 °C in the main living room and 18 °C in other occupied rooms during daytime hours, with lower temperatures at night, "
"The UK Government's 2015 Fuel Poverty Report showed that 4.5 million households, or 17% of UK households, were in fuel poverty"
"The winter of 2008-2009 the coldest in 10 years, and the Office for National Statistics estimated there were a total of 36,700, an increase of 49% over the previous year, which represents a 23.8% rise in deaths during the winter."
"The number of pensioners dying from hypothermia has nearly doubled in five years, a period when a succession of cold winters has been coupled with drastic rises in energy bills."

Can you see difference between "brick wall" (usually in "half of brick" or "one and half") and "thick wall" (Russian minimal standard - 3 bricks, often - more)?
Very good, but have you understood what was written.

Err.. the only ones with wealth in Russia are the kleptocratic at the top, including your Little Father,who it is estimated has at least 84 billion dollars (not roubles) squirrelled away in places like Panama (where the Russian military are NOT well placed to defend it.

The Russian gdp average income per capita is about 27900 USD pa.(2017 figures)
That puts you in a towering 72nd position globally, some way behind economic superpowers like, err Hungary, Slovenia,and Equatorial Guinea.
You narrowly beat Greece. Yay for you.

To put it bluntly- Russia is a Third World banana republic, ruled by an organised crime syndicate who have robbed their people blind, and have spent what is left on a bloated military-industrial complex and brainwashing their mush-minded people (and wannabe war criminals) into a state of Stockholm Syndrome compliance.

Give it another few years and Putin will have converted you into a larger version of North Korea.
Dollars, roubles, euros and so on is not wealth at all. It is just chips in the international economical game. Real wealth is the real thing - lands, houses, fuel, ind ustry,fuel, weapons and so on.
Medium wealth of Russians was increased in five times since 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads