Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many employees of the troll factory resort to drugs, alcoholism or commit suicide after all the lies they tell screws up their reality and destroys their home life if they have one.

You're telling me you don't have an arse like a pen.
shut up Susan...
You're losing here, don't start cheating 'cos you can't handle it.
The only thing being lost are your marbles. That is if you have any left.
Pen like an arse? Suits you PCSO.
Multiple swearing in CA? It’s as if you want a ban so that you can tell your mate. Actually acquaintance. Actually he’s really a fellow patient.

Oddly enough, in Putin last annual address he pledged to cut Russia's "unacceptable" poverty levels.(about22 million, 14 percent, or about 1 in 7).
How many of Brits have no money enough to buy fuel even for the mild British "winter" or to build house with a thick walls? How many Brits have no even one fur coat? How many Brits can't eat caviar even at holidays?
Hope it makes you proud, looking at the tanks and guns as you eat out of the bins.
If one have wealth - he needs weapon to protect it.

How many of Brits have no money enough to buy fuel even for the mild British "winter" or to build house with a thick walls? How many Brits have no even one fur coat? How many Brits can't eat caviar even at holidays?

Is that to protect him from his peasants ?

@Grey Fox
Don’t you like it that I didn’t just follow the media like a sheep and acknowledged that not everything you read is fact/the official narrative & everything should be considered?

So that when the thread trolls point out something different then they were beaten to it

Sputnik News - ie news for the "Fellow Traveller" ie communist.
They like to report on supposed failures of capitalism such as rich people who lose their fortune, usually through personal indulgences or issues, while ignoring that their glorious leader is one of the richest men on the planet. How did that happen? Where and how did he accrue all this wealth that they so despise?

Don’t you like it that I didn’t just follow the media like a sheep and acknowledged that not everything you read is fact/the official narrative & everything should be considered?
It is great, if you really have some kind of the critical thinking! I hope, you'll be able to see the difference between 'facts' and 'official narrative', too.

Oi, @184461 , being as you have decided to infest us again like the disease that you are, what are your thoughts on the following post by me?
I wrote it with you in mind so it should be right up your strasse.
Instead of cutting and posting the same old crap over and over with your bolded bits and large fonts lets try and crack this conspiracy open.
Have you been drinking again?
It's a bit early.

What did you expect me to do with this?

Ah, I can see what has happened now.
MI6 provided six agents with false Russian identities and flew them out to Russia where they stayed until flying back into the UK on their Russian ID. They were then provided with Porton Down Novichock and then taken down to Salisbury to do the dirty deed.
The six MI6 agents then flew back to Russia and have now returned back to the UK under different IDs.
Yes, that's it, it must be because it makes so much sense.
Well done @184461 and @Grey Fox for showing us the light when we were so blind.

That Theresa May is a right one isn't she just... .
Was there a question here somewhere?

How many of Brits have no money enough to buy fuel even for the mild British "winter"
Nil
Unlike Russia the UK has a very good social security system (some would say too good).

or to build house with a thick walls?
Very hard not to build a house with brick walls in the UK as it became a requirement following the great fire. Only recently have alternate forms of construction been enabled, particularly modular. Following WW1 to keep skilled metal workers in work they made some out of ship plate with an outer of brick.

How many Brits have no even one fur coat?.
Out of all the 60m living in the UK probably all. Very surprised if you could find any.

How many Brits can't eat caviar even at holidays?
Never had it and never had the inclination to have it. But I do have salmon every morning for breakfast and rump steak tomorrow. Sunday possibly a chicken curry. Just had a look in the local supermarket and they do sell it, that was a surprise.

Launis Lumpfish Caviar 100G - Tesco Groceries

Launis Lumpfish Caviar 100G only £2.75 that's about 3 Euros. That's cheaper than the salmon I have for breakfast. If you think that £2.75 is expensive you should have a look round Tesco and compare what is available.

Err.. the only ones with wealth in Russia are the kleptocratic at the top, including your Little Father,who it is estimated has at least 84 billion dollars (not roubles) squirrelled away in places like Panama (where the Russian military are NOT well placed to defend it.

The Russian gdp average income per capita is about 27900 USD pa.(2017 figures)
That puts you in a towering 72nd position globally, some way behind economic superpowers like, err Hungary, Slovenia,and Equatorial Guinea.
You narrowly beat Greece. Yay for you.

To put it bluntly- Russia is a Third World banana republic, ruled by an organised crime syndicate who have robbed their people blind, and have spent what is left on a bloated military-industrial complex and brainwashing their mush-minded people (and wannabe war criminals) into a state of Stockholm Syndrome compliance.

Give it another few years and Putin will have converted you into a larger version of North Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads