Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Other peoples are only mirror we have. Without understanding other nations, you can not understand your own.
What kind of gobbledygook is that?

You constantly compare your ‘crooks and thieves’ and think we’re the same or similar. It’s idiocy of the first order that you promote.

I know but my theory is basically what the idiot @184461 has been implying, inferring and basically saying all along so I have decided to play its game with it.
So @184461 , you're not the only one who goes like a 'Duracell Bunny' around here.
What do you reckon about my theory?
Right or wrong?

In your own time...
Is this when you expect me to start conversing with you while you become even more awe-inspiring?

It's stupid, the onus has to be on uk.gov to detail their apparent evidence, proof and facts.
‘Highly likely’. Ongoing murder investigation. You don’t give evidence to the accused until they’re going to Court under disclosure.

It’s not Russia where they round up and convict the nearest Chechens

Is this when you expect me to start conversing with you while you become even more awe-inspiring?
No, I never said anything like that as you well know.
I want your opinion on my theory which is based upon what you are constantly posting.
I don't want anything else, just your expert summary.
The next time you deliberately avoid the question and do yet another swerve I will post my theory again with the same question to you.
This is your big chance to shine so let's hear it OK?

‘Highly likely’. Ongoing murder investigation. You don’t give evidence to the accused until they’re going to Court under disclosure.

It’s not Russia where they round up and convict the nearest Chechens
That was not an intelligent response.

You know none of this would ever hold up in a court.
This case has been massively prejudiced already by HMG and media.

A fair trial would never happen in this case.
It was cut and dried back in March, wasn't it.

All you ongoingcriminalinvestigation nonsense, you know I'm right.
How can the Russians defend against that which they have no idea?

Arse- backwards and soon to be changed.... Like the OPCW's purview 5mins ago.

We've entered a time where the masses don't expect to see the evidence/proof/facts and just be fed complete lies.

Woman among Russian hit squad of four identified as Skripal poisoning suspects

No, I never said anything like that as you well know.
I want your opinion on my theory which is based upon what you are constantly posting.
I don't want anything else, just your expert summary.
The next time you deliberately avoid the question and do yet another swerve I will post my theory again with the same question to you.
This is your big chance to shine so let's hear it OK?
What question?

'Big chance to shine?" Cheers DS walt.

We've entered a time where the masses don't expect to see the evidence/proof/facts and just be fed complete lies.

Do you actually have an opinion of your own?
I mean an opinion that isn't a cut and paste of some other person's article?
Can you actually post using your own opinions without the dramatic bold and large fonts?

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Showing your ignorance again. The UK constitution is based on hundreds of years of democratic progress in the development of human and property rights. It’s not written in one document.

I realise this is hard for you to understand when you come from a cuntry with a written constitution that is literally not worth the paper it is written on
Wow! Guys, you made my day!

"A samurai without a sword is like a samurai with one, but only without one"

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
What kind of gobbledygook is that?

You constantly compare your ‘crooks and thieves’ and think we’re the same or similar. It’s idiocy of the first order that you promote.
I can compare Russian Crooks and the British ones. British are bit cheaper. Thats why Russians have their own 5-th gen fighter and thousands of tactical nukes and you have 13000 of homeless veterans.

Why wouldn’t it hold up in court? That’s precisely why none of the specific evidence that you seem so keen to see prior to any trial has been released, to avoid any compromising of the trial. Your stupidity is tying you in knots.

If any of the alleged culprits are arrested and sent for trial then all the evidence will be shared with them so their counsel can make the case for their Defence. That’s how courts work in the U.K.

Just in-case someone missed today's absence of he normal, presence of the abnormal moment.

Here it is as a moving picture, saves all that pesky reading, eh?

Also, for the umpteenth time, why is it so important to you that the Russians did not do it?
Because there's no way they did it.

If it even happened.

World's worst top-secret nerve agent, 6-10 X VX?

85% survival rate?

18weeks on. Still not one suspect/lead?

Anyone would think they're attempting to build the client around the investigation instead of vice-versa.

Just wait till Songbird wakes up.

Why wouldn’t it hold up in court? That’s precisely why none of the specific evidence that you seem so keen to see prior to any trial has been released, to avoid any compromising of the trial. Your stupidity is tying you in knots.

If any of the alleged culprits are arrested and sent for trial then all the evidence will be shared with them so their counsel can make the case for their Defence. That’s how courts work in the U.K.
Because the case has been prejudiced through constant govt/media defamation and disinformation.

But this was never meant to go to court, was it?

It'll just go down in the long list of other 'things that were accused but never proven'.

No smoke without fire etc..

I’ve never known anybody to be more wrong on anything than you. If you said it was raining, I would prepare flip flops and shorts. You’re a lying walting conspiraloon.

At least we don't send our countrymen/women abroad to murder people from other countries, unlike yours
Shut up penarse.

I can think of a few recent examples, off the top of my head, where we've rocked up, invaded, regime changed,
screwed up and left, so don't start gobbing off about 'not sending our countrymen abroad to murder people....'

Stupid statement.