Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

There are more sense then in your howling "Russians did it".
“It’a more sensible than your howling Russia didn’t do it”. Your command of English is poor when you’re angry
No. 'Slander' is a baseless blame. Guilty of May's regime is obviouse, because of her inability to make a safety for the British citizens, and her paralizing of the investigation with the political (and/or economical) reasons.
You need to stop comparing the U.K. and Russia. It’s not just apples and pears, it’s a deference of a magnitude of ten. A democracy versus an autocracy.

Do you mean 'Sovereign Democracy' versus 'Constitutional Monarchy without Constitution' AKA 'Airstrip one'?
This little chestnut again. The UK has a constitution, it is just not like others.

What is the UK Constitution?

In other countries, many of whom have experienced revolution or regime change, it has been necessary to start from scratch or begin from first principles, constructing new state institutions and defining in detail their relations with each other and their citizens. By contrast, the British Constitution has evolved over a long period of time, reflecting the relative stability of the British polity. It has never been thought necessary to consolidate the basic building blocks of this order in Britain. What Britain has instead is an accumulation of various statutes, conventions, judicial decisions and treaties which collectively can be referred to as the British Constitution. It is thus more accurate to refer to Britain’s constitution as an ‘uncodified’ constitution, rather than an ‘unwritten’ one.
If you looked at other countries constitution you will find that Britain wrote or contributed to them greatly.

Which is why it’s been pointed out to you repeatedly that media speculation is just that, with their ‘sources’. You’re the one ridiculing their stories and when it’s corrected, ridicule the correction.
And I think it's been pointed out to you in the past that this acquiescent and bought media have been brought in to sell the company version of events/ deflect, distract the public rather than report what is officially being hidden from sight.

Ever since this.......
Novichok poisoning: police identify Skripal suspects – report

...Became this.... in under 24hrs

UK minister dismisses report on Skripal poisoners

And yet MSM are still using the false headline even now...
Selling the lie, they just didn't rx the memo in time.

Category: | Herald Sun

Vlad and the Russian govt are getting a bit threaders about this stupidity and are slowly coming back into it as they're being taken for mugs by an inferior competitor.

'Asked by the Fox News interviewer about the charge that Moscow was behind the Novichok attack on the spy, the Russian president said London had not provided any evidence on the case.
Almost four months after Sergei and Yulia Skripal were poisoned, Dawn Sturgess died after becoming exposed to the same nerve agent and her partner Charlie Rowley is still ill in hospital.
"We would like to get documentary evidence but nobody gives it to us," Mr Putin said, speaking through a translator.
Mr Putin suggested the incident could be driven by domestic issues in Britain, saying: "Nobody wants to look into these.
"We just see the ungrounded accusations - why is it done this way? Why should our relationship be made worse by this?

“We recently heard that two people suffered. I have never even heard the names of these people. What kind of package? What chemical formula? Maybe there is some other reason for death."

Putin says he has 'never even heard the names' of Amesbury Novichok victims

What did I say about the Whoooomph..... when you don't expect it?
That time's coming on to the horizon.

uk.gov...Nothing to hide?
Nothing to fear?

Oi, @184461 , being as you have decided to infest us again like the disease that you are, what are your thoughts on the following post by me?
I wrote it with you in mind so it should be right up your strasse.
Instead of cutting and posting the same old crap over and over with your bolded bits and large fonts lets try and crack this conspiracy open.

Here you go...

Ah, I can see what has happened now.
MI6 provided six agents with false Russian identities and flew them out to Russia where they stayed until flying back into the UK on their Russian ID. They were then provided with Porton Down Novichock and then taken down to Salisbury to do the dirty deed.
The six MI6 agents then flew back to Russia and have now returned back to the UK under different IDs.
Yes, that's it, it must be because it makes so much sense.
Well done @184461 and @Grey Fox for showing us the light when we were so blind.

That Theresa May is a right one isn't she just...

Nothing to fear?
Unlike you who is fearful of providing any factual evidence to back up your claims.
Any chance you could answer my question about evidence to backup your claims.

Oi, @184461 , being as you have decided to infest us again like the disease that you are, what are your thoughts on the following post by me?
Instead of cutting and posting the same old crap over and over with your bolded bits and large fonts lets try and crack this conspiracy open.

Here you go...
Yes, she is.

Here you go...
Is that the second, third or fourth time you have had to repost a request of It. You need to keep a record as It has a very sort memory.

Having seen some of the "dash cam" footage originating from Russia,I think you may have a point!
The Stacey Dooley's domestic violence (domestic violence is a western construct to undermine Russian family values (Orthodox Church)) in Russia report is very eye opening.

And I think it's been pointed out to you in the past that this acquiescent and bought media have been brought in to sell the company version of events/ deflect, distract the public rather than report what is officially being hidden from sight.

Ever since this.......
Novichok poisoning: police identify Skripal suspects – report

...Became this.... in under 24hrs

UK minister dismisses report on Skripal poisoners

And yet MSM are still using the false headline even now...
Selling the lie, they just didn't rx the memo in time.

Category: | Herald Sun

Vlad and the Russian govt are getting a bit threaders about this stupidity and are slowly coming back into it as they're being taken for mugs by an inferior competitor.

'Asked by the Fox News interviewer about the charge that Moscow was behind the Novichok attack on the spy, the Russian president said London had not provided any evidence on the case.
Almost four months after Sergei and Yulia Skripal were poisoned, Dawn Sturgess died after becoming exposed to the same nerve agent and her partner Charlie Rowley is still ill in hospital.
"We would like to get documentary evidence but nobody gives it to us," Mr Putin said, speaking through a translator.
Mr Putin suggested the incident could be driven by domestic issues in Britain, saying: "Nobody wants to look into these.
"We just see the ungrounded accusations - why is it done this way? Why should our relationship be made worse by this?

“We recently heard that two people suffered. I have never even heard the names of these people. What kind of package? What chemical formula? Maybe there is some other reason for death."
Putin says he has 'never even heard the names' of Amesbury Novichok victims

What did I say about the Whoooomph..... when you don't expect it?
That time's coming on to the horizon.

Nothing to fear?
If you don’t understand the difference between a free press (which is politically biased) and agitprop which pushes the Russian govt line, you only need to say.

For example, you can see investigations and reporting on CivCas caused by the Coalition in Syria. According to the Russian govt there have been no CivCas and obviously no reporting by their agitprop. To say the Russians have caused no CivCas is bizarre. For their agitprop to not investigate says everything.

Honestly, seek help: SANE Australia

Unlike you who is fearful of providing any factual evidence to back up your claims.
Any chance you could answer my question about evidence to backup your claims.
The ball should be stuck well into the accusers' court till they can provide evidence.

You can't just blame someone for something then expect them to do the explaining...
That's a ridiculous concept.

How can someone defend themselves when they didn't know the details of the case, too.
Try and prove a negative...that's what's being asked of the Russians.

It's stupid, the onus has to be on uk.gov to detail their apparent evidence, proof and facts.

They said they had the proof back 17wks ago...so have it grown legs and walked off somewhere?

Is that the second, third or fourth time you have had to repost a request of It. You need to keep a record as It has a very sort memory.
I know but my theory is basically what the idiot @184461 has been implying, inferring and basically saying all along so I have decided to play its game with it.
So @184461 , you're not the only one who goes like a 'Duracell Bunny' around here.
What do you reckon about my theory?
Right or wrong?

In your own time...