Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

I first noticed him on the N Korean thread then the Syrian one. A lot of things said, but not quite right. Trying to ‘fit in’ as it were. ‘Zoot suits’ was a classic though. He then tried to say he was in Canadian Forces on the LSW thread from memory. Again tried ‘booty speak’ and has also mentioned ‘numerous other armed forces’.

A Mod confirmed my suspicions re Australia. It’s not conclusive but his early morning posts coincided with their time zones and a lot of Aussie newspaper quotes. Hence my use of: SANE Australia

What is certain is his ‘thought process’ and belief that it will be anybody but Russia, PRC or DPRK. A mantra if you will.
I miss his 'mag to grid - so wrong it was almost right.

When Russians really poison someone, Brits can't realise it.
No mistakes? No sirree bob...... Every i dotted. Every t crossed. A bit like your procedures with the Kursk then? Or MH17? Or Russian Mercs getting spanked in Syria? Oh .........

Noticed that and from my perspective, his total lack of knowledge of the police. Cannot correctly put my finger on it . Probably one of these people who run conspiracy websites for money or maybe a Putinbot. His slavish denial of anything good in the West and anything bad in the East is passing strange.
I don't recall him saying he was in the Canadian army, I can only recall him saying he was 'an infantryman' in Canada which could be quite different.

I have no idea if he is an Aussie, or even in Australia but his internet connection (which could be a VPN) would suggest Australia.

No the one I was looking for was fat_falcon around the time of the second poisoning.
BBC reporting that victims handled a syringe or vial, due to their lifestyle.
Maybe. But very serious as could easily have been a child affected.

Shame that Teresa May has been using exaggerated talk of poison dumping etc.
She should fly to Moscow immediately, and try and sort this problem out. I'm sure a deal could be made. Maybe the West could stop interfering so much in Ukraine or Syria?
He then went on to blame May for not clearing up properly which was a number of days before the info was released that it could have been a discarded container.

I first noticed him on the N Korean thread then the Syrian one. A lot of things said, but not quite right. Trying to ‘fit in’ as it were. ‘Zoot suits’ was a classic though. He then tried to say he was in Canadian Forces on the LSW thread from memory. Again tried ‘booty speak’ and has also mentioned ‘numerous other armed forces’.

A Mod confirmed my suspicions re Australia. It’s not conclusive but his early morning posts coincided with their time zones and a lot of Aussie newspaper quotes. Hence my use of: SANE Australia

What is certain is his ‘thought process’ and belief that it will be anybody but Russia, PRC or DPRK. A mantra if you will.
cast your mind back to the radiation leak from Russia and he argued with people who new what they were saying.

No the one I was looking for was fat_falcon around the time of the second poisoning.

He then went on to blame May for not clearing up properly which was a number of days before the info was released that it could have been a discarded container.
197 messages in two days. Impressive, reminds me of somebody, but it may just be an echo.

197 messages in two days. Impressive, reminds me of somebody, but it may just be an echo.
He did mention 'I'm like a Duracell bunny' when he came back from a recent hiatus which is a curious motivation for somebody engaging in mere conversation on an internet forum.
I am intrigued as to who you think the 'echo' is from.

He did mention 'I'm like a Duracell bunny' when he came back from a recent hiatus which is a curious motivation for somebody engaging in mere conversation on an internet forum.
I am intrigued as to who you think the 'echo' is from.
I believe ‘Fat Falcon’ appeared after ‘Ecomcon’ flounced and before ‘Echo On’ arrived. ‘Echo On’ joined on 4th July, the same day as ‘Fat Falcon’. Nothing on any of the Russian threads from ‘Echo On’ until after ‘Fat Falcon’ stopped posting. There are similarities, but not the trademark ‘there’ instead of ‘they’re’ and ‘their’ or ‘been’ instead of ‘being’ unless I missed them. Not 100%, but similar views.

118 is a ‘copy paste’ merchant from various ‘wibble’ sites. I don’t believe he has another account. It’s also quite clear he craves attention but sadly ignoring ie allowing to control the narrative, isn’t an option imo. I’m sure there’s a way that could allow him to get the attention he needs without the reams of posts. Some sort of mirror to stroke his ego and a lot of ‘likes’ and ‘informatives’ that he can bask in, without words actually appearing in his posts :)

I've been impressed by people's energy in keeping stock of the Putinbots party lines as the situation changes. They dont mask their masters IRs very well at all.

You’re doing it again - confessing to crimes on behalf of Russia

Also along the lines of “If we wanted Sergei dead then he would be dead”
Earlier, "Grey Fox" stated that he thought it highly likely that Colonel Skripal was a triple agent. As "Grey Fox" is Russian, I assume he knows this to be a fact. That has interesting implications.

Earlier, "Grey Fox" stated that he thought it highly likely that Colonel Skripal was a triple agent. As "Grey Fox" is Russian, I assume he knows this to be a fact. That has interesting implications.
Why should Grey Fox actually know that Mr Skripal was a triple agent because he is Russian.
There are millions of them, do they all know?
Thought summat might have leaked out by now...

Why should Grey Fox actually know that Mr Skripal was a triple agent because he is Russian.
There are millions of them, do they all know?
Thought summat might have leaked out by now...
To be fair about Russia, with 5,000,000 alcoholics and 9,000,000 drug addicts it seems a lot of Russians wouldnt even know what day it was, let alone who was an agent, double agent or triple agent!