Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Slander"? Slander is a crime against someone's honour. Do you really think, that May really have one? With all her baseless noising, slander, stupid xenophobia? Every time she slandering, level of her honour is decreasing. Now, its on the zero level.
And yes, I preffer to use arguments, that can be understanded and accepted by my interlocuteurs.
In English please.

I saw that Grey Fox was quoted saying that person's safety is their own responsibility.

Can we arrange for one of the RN bomber subs to nuke where Grey Fox lives and at least a ten mile radius around him........after all it will be all his own fault if he doenst look after his own safety.
;)

That 118 is an Aussie by all accounts.

I doubt it.

When he claimed noddy suits were called zoot suits ,he then went on to claim he was in the Canadian army.
I suspect that he will up the puerile insults as he tries to get himself "censored" and unjustifiably sic banned. It is the only way he can keep his equanimity because it looks like events are going to prove him wrong again after the Manchester bombing. Of course, he can never admit he is wrong. The whole house of cards would come crashing down.

I think Chopper and Chod were vaguely insulting at the end of the 70's. although I had a mate called Chodder who I still see and doesn't mind his nickname. Too brainwashed.

I doubt it.

When he claimed noddy suits were called zoot suits ,he then went on to claim he was in the Canadian army.
I suspect that he will up the puerile insults as he tries to get himself "censored" and unjustifiably sic banned. It is the only way he can keep his equanimity because it looks like events are going to prove him wrong again after the Manchester bombing. Of course, he can never admit he is wrong. The whole house of cards would come crashing down.
He's come out with a lot of UK and military references which have been close, but oddly not quite right.

He's come out with a lot of UK and military references which have been close, but oddly not quite right.
Noticed that and from my perspective, his total lack of knowledge of the police. Cannot correctly put my finger on it . Probably one of these people who run conspiracy websites for money or maybe a Putinbot. His slavish denial of anything good in the West and anything bad in the East is passing strange.

Judicial process?

Any trial would already be compromised by the prejudicial gov /press behaviour / yellow journalism covering MSM everyday.

18 weeks of......

It was the Russians...repeat.
It was the Russians....repeat.
It was the Russians.....repeat
It was the Russians,,,,repeat

Who dun it? The Russians?
I'll tell you again, The only explanation is that Russia is responsible.
Maybe you could explain who else is responsible? I won't hold my breath.

I first noticed him on the N Korean thread then the Syrian one. A lot of things said, but not quite right. Trying to ‘fit in’ as it were. ‘Zoot suits’ was a classic though. He then tried to say he was in Canadian Forces on the LSW thread from memory. Again tried ‘booty speak’ and has also mentioned ‘numerous other armed forces’.

A Mod confirmed my suspicions re Australia. It’s not conclusive but his early morning posts coincided with their time zones and a lot of Aussie newspaper quotes. Hence my use of: SANE Australia

What is certain is his ‘thought process’ and belief that it will be anybody but Russia, PRC or DPRK. A mantra if you will.

Latest example of press reporting - not "official story" - on a matter of public interest:

Woman among Russian hit squad of six identified as Skripal poisoning suspects

"Salisbury poisoning: Woman among Russian hit squad of six identified as key suspects in Skripal novichok probe
CCTV footage shows two people carrying and administering the nerve agent and others providing back-up"
According to another report, security minister Ben Wallace wrote on Twitter: “I think this story belongs in the ‘ill informed and wild speculation folder’. Several media outlets have been going with the bit about CCTV showing two perpetrators. In this country, like it or not, imperfect as it is, we have a free press.

Trolls have been complaining since the start that "no evidence" has been presented, and now the investigation has reportedly been making progress, they complain that any information is prejudicial and would compromise a fair trial.

Judicial process?

Any trial would already be compromised by the prejudicial gov /press behaviour / yellow journalism covering MSM everyday.

18 weeks of......

It was the Russians...repeat.
It was the Russians....repeat.
It was the Russians.....repeat
It was the Russians,,,,repeat

Who dun it? The Russians?
There won't be a trial. The Russians that used a Russian developed CW in an attempt to murder a former Russian spy will either be several feet under by now or will end up in the Duma.

Trolls have been complaining since the start that "no evidence" has been presented, and now the investigation has reportedly been making progress, they complain that any information is prejudicial and would compromise a fair trial.
Not that they would need to worry about a fair trial as Russia won’t deport anyone to face trial - they might find travelling a bit risky though

I doubt it.

To modify, one of the Mods said he was posting from Australia.
Subtle difference. He is probs the GRU resident in Canberra.

Status
Not open for further replies.