Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judicial process?

Any trial would already be compromised by the prejudicial gov /press behaviour / yellow journalism covering MSM everyday.

18 weeks of......

It was the Russians...repeat.
It was the Russians....repeat.
It was the Russians.....repeat
It was the Russians,,,,repeat

Who dun it? The Russians?
Unless they are going to put 160m on trial (it may take a little time to read out all the names).

Russia will not be on trial, a number of individuals will be on trial and so far no evidence has been released so no compromise. As soon as they have been charged press speculation in the UK will stop.

You think?
The evidence was in back in March '18, where did it disappear to for 18weeks?
Some might find OSI such as this 'highly likely' prejudicial to getting a fair trial, methinks.

‘Highly likely’ and ongoing murder investigation.

How many people will die before you recognise obvious guilt of Putin’s regime?
I’ve made your sentence make sense and reflect reality. There is no charge and I’m always happy to help you realise you support a corrupt and nurdering regime :)

You think?
The evidence was in back in March '18, where did it disappear to for 18weeks?
Some might find OSI such as this 'highly likely' prejudicial to getting a fair trial, methinks.

I'm interested to see you are still quoting The Guardian. Can you remind me again of the article which The Guardian carried about Russian trolls and disinformation?

Judicial process?

Any trial would already be compromised by the prejudicial gov /press behaviour / yellow journalism covering MSM everyday.

18 weeks of......

It was the Russians...repeat.
It was the Russians....repeat.
It was the Russians.....repeat
It was the Russians,,,,repeat

Who dun it? The Russians?
Finally you are getting the message. Bloody hell it has taken weeks and weeks for it to sink in.

Here is a simple question to you. Why is it you do not want it to be the Russians?

Sorry, but your safety is your responsibility, not Putin's. It is what, for what you pay your taxes.
Our safety would be a lot better if little sweet Putin stopped trying to kill people. Therefore it is his responsibility. I guess there's nothing like the tantrums of a repressed homosexual and he illustrates it so well doesn't he.

Latest example of press reporting - not "official story" - on a matter of public interest:

Woman among Russian hit squad of six identified as Skripal poisoning suspects

"Salisbury poisoning: Woman among Russian hit squad of six identified as key suspects in Skripal novichok probe
CCTV footage shows two people carrying and administering the nerve agent and others providing back-up"
Ah, I can see what has happened now.
MI6 provided six agents with false Russian identities and flew them out to Russia where they stayed until flying back into the UK on their Russian ID. They were then provided with Porton Down Novichock and then taken down to Salisbury to do the dirty deed.
The six MI6 agents then flew back to Russia and have now returned back to the UK under different IDs.
Yes, that's it, it must be because it makes so much sense.
Well done @184461 and @Grey Fox for showing us the light when we were so blind.

That Theresa May is a right one isn't she just...

You can answer the question if you'd prefer.

Put up the proof and evidence vs Ru that you've actually been witness to.

Try slightly harder than chopper, here.
"Chopper"? You're getting angry again.
My reasoning makes sense. Certainly more so than any of the crap you've managed in the last few months.
Problem with you, is it doesn't fit your "anyone but Russia" agenda does it?
And there was me thinking you had more sense than Gray Fox.

He was more British than Russian, you know.

That was produced also in the British labs.

So, what can we see? Former British spy, poisoned by the 'highly likely' British-produced poison, on the British soil, with the British government hiding valuable information about poisoning and making smoke-cover from the baseless Russophobic statements.

Default version - it was May's regime, who made this crime.
Go back to you comics & toys little one.
This is an adult debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.