Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they been caught out by the local Salisbury point of view that there is ‘no cctv’ in the city —— on the basis that it went from 24/7 cover with the ability to book a cctv operator to watch ladies walk through town safely, to the transfer of responsibility to councils & new installations.
Teething problems and less live cover having put out the point of view that there’s nothing

Someone’s having to explain why they are on cctv when there’s ‘no cctv’

Oddly enough, many people believe that the UK has a lot of CCTV :)
We seem to have it at ports/airports, and on the road and rail networks too.

Just for the sake of argument, I would guess that if I chose to travel from Salisbury to Russia using the road, rail or ports systems I might just appear on CCTV quite often :)

Sorry, what did you say?

It sounded as though you wrote' the general consensus in Salisbury doubts the CCTV was even turned on.'

Something roughly like this?
'Was Salisbury's CCTV on' at time of 'nerve agent' attack?
Well it appears it was you ridiculous creature.

Interesting that you use the word 'consensus' as the definition of that word has been shown quite clearly on this thread and noticed by everybody but you and your fellow idiots.

Is your name 'Pike' by any chance?

Stupid boy...

You seem upset.... Anyway, I’d rather the trained professionals dealt with the murder investigation and nothing compromised the judicial process.

It’s not hard to understand for those with a mental capacity to accept such a COA.
Judicial process?

Any trial would already be compromised by the prejudicial gov /press behaviour / yellow journalism covering MSM everyday.

18 weeks of......

It was the Russians...repeat.
It was the Russians....repeat.
It was the Russians.....repeat
It was the Russians,,,,repeat

Who dun it? The Russians?

Well it appears it was you ridiculous creature.

Interesting that you use the word 'consensus' as the definition of that word has been shown quite clearly on this thread and noticed by everybody but you and your fellow idiots.
Are you completely changing your method-of-approach again?
You have so many personalities and they're all really, really bad at poker.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Judicial process?

Any trial would already be compromised by the prejudicial gov /press behaviour / yellow journalism covering MSM everyday.

18 weeks of......

No it isnt. Putting the gathered evidence out in drab and drabs befor eit cab be corroborated, verified and confused would.

Look at it another way. A few weeks ago, there was a hit and run in Swindon to the north of Salisbury. The person who is alleged to have been driving the car has been charged and his name released. That has not compromised the trial has it.

Judicial process?

18 weeks of......

Compromised? Then perhaps regurgitating endless brainless twaddle such as yours could also be seen as compromising.

"I don't know who dunnit, but it wasn't the Russians...repeat......etc...but if it WAS the Russians, then they were bad Russians and we didn't have anything to do with it......."

Judicial process?

18 weeks of......

In your mind. Last I heard, they’re still looking at suspects.

You’re continually ‘anybody but Russia’ for some reason

"Slander"? Slander is a crime against someone's honour. Do you really think, that May really have one?
More than a lying rapist.
With all her baseless noising, slander, stupid xenophobia? Every time she slandering, level of her honour is decreasing. Now, its on the zero level.
Much more than a lying rapist
And yes, I preffer to use arguments, that can be understanded and accepted by my interlocuteurs.
You have no argument, just lies and agitprop albeit there’s little difference between them

I'm happy that you apparently understood my point pretty well.
So if you write some nasty things about the Russians then it is just an opinion but if you (or somebody else) use exactly the same words and expressions toward the Jews then it is not opinion but could be anti-Semitism.
I hope you agree that anti-Semitism, and in more wide context any racist, xenophobic views should not be allowed here in CA section of Great ARRSE.
As for the word pogrom (more right Jewish pogrom) then it denotes violent actions against Jews that used to happen in Great Britain centuries ago long before first pogroms in Russia.
Antisemitism in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Apparently that time the very word 'pogrom' was not used but did it really matter?

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Pogrom by any other name would smell as awful
You are making a false comparison. There would not necessarily be anything anti-semitic about protesting at some Israeli behaviour.
It is perfectly legitimate to question the actions of one state or another- it is not an attack on her people, however much the leaders and agents of that state might try to make it so.

I have 118 and Grey Fox on ignore as they have had nothing to add to this thread fot quite some time.

It is still hilarious to kind of know exactly what they are saying after this latest release of info, and especially as they were so insistent that any CCTV footage was release as it would prove the guilt of the offenders :)

Just think how desparate they became once the container was found hahahahahahaha

Sorry, what did you say?

It sounded as though you wrote' the general consensus in Salisbury doubts the CCTV was even turned on.'

Something roughly like this?
'Was Salisbury's CCTV on' at time of 'nerve agent' attack?
I didn’t say the general consensus doubts cctv was turned on in Salisbury
But I did say that some do - and I also said that long ago in the thread

It was a point of confusion early on for non Salisbury people to see on the news both stills from cctv of Sergei and Yulia, and local interviews in the street saying there is no cctv in Salisbury

Everytime something happens in Salisbury there is a talking head and/or Facebook comments that it wouldn’t have happened if we had cctv - despite footage of cctv being shown

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
What on earth does this mean?
It mean, that May's regime kills ordinary Brits with stupid games with toxic substances, cover real murders, and paralize investigation with the politically motivated conclusions. And if the real murderers will not be caughted by British police - there are little doubts, that murders will be continued.
I mean, if you don't need the real proves, you don't need the real murderers. And if you don't need the real murderers - you don't need the safety. And if you don't need the safety, nobody can guarantee it for you.

It mean, that May's regime kills ordinary Brits with stupid games with toxic substances, cover real murders, and paralize investigation with the politically motivated conclusions. And if the real murderers will not be caughted by British police - there are little doubts, that murders will be continued.
I mean, if you don't need the real proves, you don't need the real murderers. And if you don't need the real murderers - you don't need the safety. And if you don't need the safety, nobody can guarantee it for you.
Pathetic.

Well, for a start, if Russia stopped poisoning people abroad, that would be good.

How many people should die before you recognise obviouse guilty of the May's regime?
I'm sorry old boy but we don't have 'regimes' in this country. 'Goverments' yes, maybe even 'administrations' at a push, we leave 'regimes' to third world despotic kleptocracies.

Do try and keep up with the correct nomenclature.

Status
Not open for further replies.