Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

And yet there is still no mention of 'Skripal, Miller, Steele, Orbis, SIS, UK gov, Trump/Steele dossier , Cambridge Analytica or CIA' in the same sentence of the same article?

Funny that.
There has also been no mention of Clangers or Hermanrud or Zebadi or Parsley in any of the reports about this.

Now that funny, you comment is just ridiculous.

Children should be seen and not heard. Now be a good boy and shut up.
But how would he answer my questions?

I have been waiting 4 months for answers and may be very close to getting them.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
According to you more ‘slander’. If you had a moral compass in that emptiness between your ears, it would be spinning like mad.
"Slander"? Slander is a crime against someone's honour. Do you really think, that May really have one? With all her baseless noising, slander, stupid xenophobia? Every time she slandering, level of her honour is decreasing. Now, its on the zero level.
And yes, I preffer to use arguments, that can be understanded and accepted by my interlocuteurs.

Please edit your post to remove the names of our top intelligence agents
No "D" notice has been issued yet in relation to them and until it is you can't stop me from letting the world know about their activities.

I will not be silent anymore.

But how would he answer my questions?

I have been waiting 4 months for answers and may be very close to getting them.
Really sorry about that but with the two moons on his planet I didn't think there was a a chance of that, as that would be far too difficult for him to answer and would require a little intelligence.

From the stage 'Russians did it' they came to 'Several Russians did it'.
You do realise that you have written the same thing. Russians = more than one, Several Russians = more than one.

Really sorry about that but with the two moons on his planet I didn't think there was a a chance of that, as that would be far too difficult for him to answer and would require a little intelligence.
Sigh, in my heart I know you're right but I am a glass half full person.

At long last the British government have released info on the believed perpetrators of the attack.

Those who have been following this case honestly have known Britain had identified the attackers some time ago.

At the time the identities became known (and their travel arrangements) the trolls became more desperate in trying to pretend the attackers must have been British and not Russian.

The funny thing is that someone involved in the British investigation let a couple of bits of info out around a month ago and then about teo weeks ago, both in the public domain, and both times missed bythe wider media.
What is for cetain is that Russia picked up on the info.

That is why they became super keen to find out what the British knew about the location of the NA container and the type of container.

As there has been one or more Russian men/women* in Russia being questioned on whether their story about any evidence they have left on the container by the Russian state I have been asking the trolls to comment on this, but they knew they couldnt answer as to answer honestly would 100% point to Russian guilt. I have posted that more than once and the silince from the trolls was deafening :)

*the sexes, and numbers involved is known, has been released into the public domain already but I'm not repeating it so as not to feed the trolls.

Just have a think how and when the trolls started talking about CCTV and how desperate Russia has been to see it!!!!!

If the CCTV only showed British citizens Russia wouldnt have any interest in it.

No.
Don't try that old trick! Accusing your opponent of your own crimes... How stale is that?

This whole issue is about the absolutely criminal and reckless crimes of the Russian State, here represented by your consortium of liars, and the frothing sex offender YarS.
In this context, you are representatives of Russia, and, as apologists for atrocity are BAD.

That is your choice.
Your government is depraved. You speak for your government.
You are judged by the company you keep.

I make no comment on your race, or religion, and as a Church going man myself, I find YarS penchant for quoting scripture one of his most degenerate and perverted features. He has many others.

(But then, the Russian Orthodox Church is a willing sock puppet for Putin as well.)

Oh, by the way.
You, KGBs, are a lying sack of shit.
That ain't xenophobia or racism.
That is proven fact.

Edit- the sheer hypocrisy of a Russian using anti Semitism as an example. ..
The English language had to borrow a word for the deliberate murder of Jews.
"Pogrom" was borrowed from.. Russian.
They seemed to feel the need for such a term in their language.

I'm happy that you apparently understood my point pretty well.
So if you write some nasty things about the Russians then it is just an opinion but if you (or somebody else) use exactly the same words and expressions toward the Jews then it is not opinion but could be anti-Semitism.
I hope you agree that anti-Semitism, and in more wide context any racist, xenophobic views should not be allowed here in CA section of Great ARRSE.
As for the word pogrom (more right Jewish pogrom) then it denotes violent actions against Jews that used to happen in Great Britain centuries ago long before first pogroms in Russia.
Antisemitism in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia
One of the worst examples of early English antisemitism was the York pogrom at Clifford's Tower in 1190 which resulted in an estimated 150 Jews taking their own lives or being burned to death in the tower.
Apparently that time the very word 'pogrom' was not used but did it really matter?

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Pogrom by any other name would smell as awful

Meanwhile, at the troll factory.

Boss: right, listen up you bunch of state sponsored goons, we have a new mission.
From today onwards you will bombard British websites and say any UK CCTV is fake and doesnt prove anything.

Troll goon: but but comrade....I mean boss, god bless the motherland, havent we been told to bombard British websites demanding to see CCTV ?

Boss: yes

Troll goon: but but boss you said we had to demand CCTV footage as that would prove Russia is innocent.

Boss: you are new here arent you?

Troll goon: yes comrade.....I mean boss.

Boss: didnt you think it was odd that you were asking for CCtV footage to prove someone was there even though the whole world knew the Skripals were in Salisbury so it didnt need to be proved?

Troll goon: yes boss, but as we are paid to lie I thought it was so we could waffle on and pretend we were trying to be honest.

Boss: no no no you stupid gopnik, we needed to see the CCTV footage as we knew that it might show one (or more) Russian men (or women) that Russia had employed to murder Mr Skripal.
Now, as that footage may contain images of the Russian agent(s) do your best to now be quiet about CCTV and from now on try to say that CCTV footage isnt evidence.

Troll goon: but boss we have spent four months saying the opposite to that.

Boss: as I already said, you are new here, this is Russia and truth doesnt matter. ALL that matters is to just constantly post messages with the theme of the day and don't worry if the messages make sense or not.

Last edited:
At long last the British government have released info on the believed perpetrators of the attack.

Those who have been following this case honestly have known Britain had identified the attackers some time ago.

At the time the identities became known (and their travel arrangements) the trolls became more desperate in trying to pretend the attackers must have been British and not Russian.

The funny thing is that someone involved in the British investigation let a couple of bits of info out around a month ago and then about teo weeks ago, both in the public domain, and both times missed bythe wider media.
What is for cetain is that Russia picked up on the info.

That is why they became super keen to find out what the British knew about the location of the NA container and the type of container.

As there has been one or more Russian men/women* in Russia being questioned on whether their story about any evidence they have left on the container by the Russian state I have been asking the trolls to comment on this, but they knew they couldnt answer as to answer honestly would 100% point to Russian guilt. I have posted that more than once and the silince from the trolls was deafening :)

*the sexes, and numbers involved is known, has been released into the public domain already but I'm not repeating it so as not to feed the trolls.

Just have a think how and when the trolls started talking about CCTV and how desperate Russia has been to see it!!!!!

If the CCTV only showed British citizens Russia wouldnt have any interest in it.
Have they been caught out by the local Salisbury point of view that there is ‘no cctv’ in the city —— on the basis that it went from 24/7 cover with the ability to book a cctv operator to watch ladies walk through town safely, to the transfer of responsibility to councils & new installations.
Teething problems and less live cover having put out the point of view that there’s nothing

Someone’s having to explain why they are on cctv when there’s ‘no cctv’

What do you think they're trying their hardest to hide from outside eyes 'cos it's something big.
I was asking for your's, bitchy.
You seem upset.... Anyway, I’d rather the trained professionals dealt with the murder investigation and nothing compromised the judicial process.

It’s not hard to understand for those with a mental capacity to accept such a COA.

Have they been caught out by the local Salisbury point of view that there is ‘no cctv’ in the city —— on the basis that it went from 24/7 cover with the ability to book a cctv operator to watch ladies walk through town safely, to the transfer of responsibility to councils & new installations.
Teething problems and less live cover having put out the point of view that there’s nothing

Someone’s having to explain why they are on cctv when there’s ‘no cctv’
Sorry, what did you say?

It sounded as though you wrote' the general consensus in Salisbury doubts the CCTV was even turned on.'

Something roughly like this?
'Was Salisbury's CCTV on' at time of 'nerve agent' attack?