Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

The Mods who patrol this thread have been ever so good.
However I feel the time is coming when this thread needs to be taken out of CA and put somewhere so we can get to grips with our trolls.
As the Skripol's attempted killers seem to have been identified I predict a desperate increase in irrelevant and nonsensical posts from @184461 and @Grey Fox.

I think the time is coming when we need to be calling spades spades without fear of breaking CA rules.

Did Salisbury tax-payers fork out big-time for a facial-recognition system and data-base?

“Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV
and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time,” a source told the Press Association news agency. (hopefully assuming they entered and left the country?)

“They (investigators) are sure they (suspects) are Russian,” the source added.
Scotland Yard refused to comment on the report when contacted by AFP.

UK identifies Russian suspects in nerve poison attack on ex-spy: report

This is what was put-out 3 days ago...it was very vague at best...Grainy suspects? How does that work?
'Mark Galeotti, a Russia expert for the Institute of International Relations, told the New York Times: 'At the very least, they have grainy photographs from CCTV of the people they assume were involved.'
Police 'have grainy CCTV pictures of suspected Novichok poisoners' | Daily Mail Online

This is what was put out 8 days ago.
UK police admit they are no closer to solving Skripal attack
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

A week has turned this whole thing around, eh?
Perhaps they lie when they say they are no closer
Perhaps Charlie has given good info that places potential suspects in the area of the discarded container and cctv in the area, as opposed to the crime scene in a domestic street
Also of course perhaps the ‘source’ isn’t so credible

This is what was put out 8 days ago.
This is what I put out 4 months ago and still waiting for your response.
Can you provide any evidence to back up this claim?

Who need of proof here?
British spy, poisoned by the British-produced poison, on the British soil, under smoke-cover of British government. Who else was able to do it?
According to you more ‘slander’. If you had a moral compass in that emptiness between your ears, it would be spinning like mad.

The DSMAs that are about intelligence personnel identities, that also have some in the public domain still that you keep posting
And yet there is still no mention of 'Skripal, Miller, Steele, Orbis, SIS, UK gov, Trump/Steele dossier , Cambridge Analytica or CIA' in the same sentence of the same article?

Funny that.

The Mods who patrol this thread have been ever so good.
However I feel the time is coming when this thread needs to be taken out of CA and put somewhere so we can get to grips with our trolls.
As the Skripol's attempted killers seem to have been identified I predict a desperate increase in irrelevant and nonsensical posts from @184461 and @Grey Fox.

I think the time is coming when we need to be calling spades spades without fear of breaking CA rules.
Although I sympathise with you point of view I feel that we will never get to grips with them. It all just flows over their heads as they can read between the line even if we can't. The only way would be mag to grid them completely, particularly 118 as he is a total was of rations.

That's the conspiracy nutter's basic stance - no evidence will ever be enough.

I used to deal with the 9/11 truthers on another forum years ago. One of the loony theories involved something that was in my professional area. No matter how much evidence I produced, none of them would acknowledge that this evidence was correct. It was plain to see for laymen because it was just that concrete, yet it was never enough. They have some sort of filter that blocks out all information contrary to their thought. It's why you can debunk or explain something one day and then two days later they are posting the exact same thing using the exact same phrases and the exact same crazy formatting.

They'll also never admit to being wrong. To do so destroys their idea that they are superior, have special knowledge and are fighting some sort of 'good fight'. It's really a sign of impotence and insignificance. It's one of the reasons why it's so difficult for them to leave the 'rabbit hole'. It's much more comforting to continue on down it. A conspiracy theorist will start off believing in one conspiracy and end up believing dozens. Some people do come out of it. Most don't, but a small minority become dangerous.

A good example of that are crazier element of the 'Sandy Hook truthers' who believe that the whole thing wasn't real, that the children never existed and that the parents are 'crisis actors'. Imagine having your 5 year old murdered in school and then having to deal with lunatics phoning you up in the middle of the night threatening you, accusing you of all sorts, saying your child never existed. They've even turned up at victim's houses.

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories - Wikipedia

Some have event been sentenced to prison for it - Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist gets prison time for threatening victim's family

They'll go after anyone too, including a photographer who took pictures of the scenes - 'Truthers' Insist My Photos of Sandy Hook Were Faked. They Can Go to Hell.

So we may laugh at the likes of 118, but there is a more serious side to this line of conspiracy thinking.
Snap.

I did the same on the Icke forum about 9/11. As part of my profession I have certain qualifications and experience which I used to try and explain some technical issues and concepts but to no avail.

There was just one who I eventually convinced enough to doubt the conspiracy theories but he was sitting on the fence to start with. The others remained stuck in their rabbit holes.

I eventually got banned for being too disruptive and disrespectful.

Being a consipraloon is an 'affliction' if I can use that term. It can be quite harmless but also quite dangerous if found in those with an angry and violent temperament.

No, for that we'll need the 2 x D Notices lifted and full disclosure and access to the 'evidence'.

You’ve admitted knowing nothing about criminal investigations. You’re hardly in a position to make an informed let alone sane judgement.
Hope you aren't going to hold your breath.
I wish you would, at least until the investigation is over.

What do you think they're trying their hardest to hide from outside eyes 'cos it's something big.
You’ve admitted to knowing nothing about criminal investigations. Your input would be as worthless as it is on here.