Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll need all the facts to delve into that area.
That will never happen.
Particularly when you are unable to provide these facts that you say are out there.

Your ability to pose simple questions that are in no way easy to solve doesn't have a bearing on your ability to answer what should be a very complicated question.

That will never happen.
You haven't got one simple remotely credible theory that doesn't involve the Russian state. Glad we cleared that up,

That will never happen.
Why on earth do you need ‘all (of) the facts’? You’re not one of these ‘Holmes’ type detectives Sergey ‘funnily’ keeps bringing up are you? You’ve admitted you know nothing about criminal investigations, let alone murder enquiries.

I’d much rather trained professionals had the evidence than a lying, walting conspiraloon frankly.

Police are searching Queen Elizabeth Gardens, as they seem sure bottle containing Nerve Agent was abandoned and subsequently discovered there.

Now back in March when they checked the Skripal's family grave where they thought there was a possibility of NA they dressed like this

Now they are fairly sure they have discovered where the NA was discarded but can't be sure there is not some left there they are dressed like this

The term 'conspiracy theory/ist' was invented back in the 60's after the JFK, RJK, MLK hits and used to explain away all the coincidences and public-scepticism and Troll Farm is just the same.
No it wasn't. The first published use of the phrase 'conspiracy theory' dates back to 1870. Anyone with access to an internet search engine can find this out.

Stop visiting nutty loonspud internet sites and parroting their rubbish here.

Not only for me. For Yanks, too. Watch their arguments against North Steam-2.
And watch the role of East India Trading company (and other 'trading companies') in the colonisation of India, America and other lands.
Next time I go into my local Lidl shop I'll actually declare war, rather than leaving it undeclared.

Police are searching Queen Elizabeth Gardens, as they seem sure bottle containing Nerve Agent was abandoned and subsequently discovered there.

Now back in March when they checked the Skripal's family grave where they thought there was a possibility of NA they dressed like this

Now they are fairly sure they have discovered where the NA was discarded but can't be sure there is not some left there they are dressed like this

I may be going out on a limb here but, could it be now that they have a better understanding of what they are dealing with. Just a thought.

I may be going out on a limb here but, could it be now that they have a better understanding of what they are dealing with. Just a thought.
I think it is they are looking for uncontaminated evidence and are very sure there is no further NA out there.

Also a possibility that it is also a PR exercise as lots of protective clothing on the streets of Salisbury is not doing the City's tourist image a lot of good.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Put up the proof and evidence vs Ru that you've actually been witness to.
Its like speaking with Spider39, asking for classified information to be published and for people to break the OSA.

So according to you, whether evidence is shown or not, it wasn't Russia.
That's the conspiracy nutter's basic stance - no evidence will ever be enough.

I used to deal with the 9/11 truthers on another forum years ago. One of the loony theories involved something that was in my professional area. No matter how much evidence I produced, none of them would acknowledge that this evidence was correct. It was plain to see for laymen because it was just that concrete, yet it was never enough. They have some sort of filter that blocks out all information contrary to their thought. It's why you can debunk or explain something one day and then two days later they are posting the exact same thing using the exact same phrases and the exact same crazy formatting.

They'll also never admit to being wrong. To do so destroys their idea that they are superior, have special knowledge and are fighting some sort of 'good fight'. It's really a sign of impotence and insignificance. It's one of the reasons why it's so difficult for them to leave the 'rabbit hole'. It's much more comforting to continue on down it. A conspiracy theorist will start off believing in one conspiracy and end up believing dozens. Some people do come out of it. Most don't, but a small minority become dangerous.

A good example of that are crazier element of the 'Sandy Hook truthers' who believe that the whole thing wasn't real, that the children never existed and that the parents are 'crisis actors'. Imagine having your 5 year old murdered in school and then having to deal with lunatics phoning you up in the middle of the night threatening you, accusing you of all sorts, saying your child never existed. They've even turned up at victim's houses.

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories - Wikipedia

Some have event been sentenced to prison for it - Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist gets prison time for threatening victim's family

They'll go after anyone too, including a photographer who took pictures of the scenes - 'Truthers' Insist My Photos of Sandy Hook Were Faked. They Can Go to Hell.

So we may laugh at the likes of 118, but there is a more serious side to this line of conspiracy thinking.

Did Salisbury tax-payers fork out big-time for a facial-recognition system and data-base?

“Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV
and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time,” a source told the Press Association news agency. (hopefully assuming they entered and left the country?)

“They (investigators) are sure they (suspects) are Russian,” the source added.
Scotland Yard refused to comment on the report when contacted by AFP.

UK identifies Russian suspects in nerve poison attack on ex-spy: report

This is what was put-out 3 days ago...it was very vague at best...Grainy suspects? How does that work?
'Mark Galeotti, a Russia expert for the Institute of International Relations, told the New York Times: 'At the very least, they have grainy photographs from CCTV of the people they assume were involved.'
Police 'have grainy CCTV pictures of suspected Novichok poisoners' | Daily Mail Online

This is what was put out 8 days ago.
UK police admit they are no closer to solving Skripal attack
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

A week has turned this whole thing around, eh?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
That's the conspiracy nutter's basic stance - no evidence will ever be enough.

I used to deal with the 9/11 truthers on another forum years ago. One of the loony theories involved something that was in my professional area. No matter how much evidence I produced, none of them would acknowledge that this evidence was correct. It was plain to see for laymen because it was just that concrete, yet it was never enough. They have some sort of filter that blocks out all information contrary to their thought. It's why you can debunk or explain something one day and then two days later they are posting the exact same thing using the exact same phrases and the exact same crazy formatting.

They'll also never admit to being wrong. To do so destroys their idea that they are superior, have special knowledge and are fighting some sort of 'good fight'. It's really a sign of impotence and insignificance. It's one of the reasons why it's so difficult for them to leave the 'rabbit hole'. It's much more comforting to continue on down it. A conspiracy theorist will start off believing in one conspiracy and end up believing dozens. Some people do come out of it. Most don't, but a small minority become dangerous.

A good example of that are crazier element of the 'Sandy Hook truthers' who believe that the whole thing wasn't real, that the children never existed and that the parents are 'crisis actors'. Imagine having your 5 year old murdered in school and then having to deal with lunatics phoning you up in the middle of the night threatening you, accusing you of all sorts, saying your child never existed. They've even turned up at victim's houses.

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories - Wikipedia

Some have event been sentenced to prison for it - Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist gets prison time for threatening victim's family

They'll go after anyone too, including a photographer who took pictures of the scenes - 'Truthers' Insist My Photos of Sandy Hook Were Faked. They Can Go to Hell.

So we may laugh at the likes of 118, but there is a more serious side to this line of conspiracy thinking.
I put it a while back, its a form of mental illness. They cant cope with the real world so have to invent some kind of "Hidden State" behind it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.