Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

You took the words right out of my mouth.
You can answer the question if you'd prefer.

Put up the proof and evidence vs Ru that you've actually been witness to.

Try slightly harder than chopper, here.

Former Russian spy. Russian developed CW.
Russia has previous for murdering Russians in the UK.
Hope that wasn't too complicated for you?

Sure, you think that Russian mentality is weird, but they think same about your's.
I didn't say weird. You did. We may have a reputation for charming eccentricity which is not a bad thing. The russian image across the world id of a thoroughly unpleasant and deceitful race who would sell their mother for a box of biscuits and then claim it was their father that did it.

55 Savushkina Street, St Petersburg doesn’t exist? My you are grasping at straws. ‘Anybody but Russia’ as though you have an agenda :rolleyes:
When you see the same or very similar comment comming from multiple posters on multiple sites using the same words it does tend to pint a very big finger. When you get perfume, gel, spray, bin all used in the same sentence you start to see patterns.

Can any one remember who came on just as the recent casualties hit the new but disappeared two days latter.

False argument. You know it. Put up the evidence that your computer works from binary code that you have witnessed at the atomic level.

We take evidence from others based on logic and precedent.

You really are getting desperate.

You can answer the question if you'd prefer.

Try slightly harder than chopper, here.
Certainly, it will not be a problem, as soon as you provide evidence of your claims.

I'm still waiting to hear about beverage facilities
FFS, I've told you, Z
I didn't say weird. You did. We may have a reputation for charming eccentricity which is not a bad thing. The russian image across the world id of a thoroughly unpleasant and deceitful race who would sell their mother for a box of biscuits and then claim it was their father that did it.
Don't forget violent, intolerant, aggressive, corrupt, sexual preditors, rapists.......cont. page 94

Yeah but you are pretty thick.
I'll just keep you waiting.
You seem to be keeping most of the board waiting. My intellectual capacity has zero bearing on your ability to answer what is a very simple question.

If not Russia then who?

You seem to be keeping most of the board waiting. My intellectual capacity has zero bearing on your ability to answer what is a very simple question.

If not Russia then who?
Your ability to pose simple questions that are in no way easy to solve doesn't have a bearing on your ability to answer what should be a very complicated question.

We'll need all the facts to delve into that area.
That will never happen.

For example, for your safety after achieving some sensitive information about British Oligarchs.
So these British oligarchs don't really exist them. They are a figment of your imagination unless you can provide evidence of them.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
He was more British than Russian, you know.
Russian developed CW.
That was produced also in the British labs.

So, what can we see? Former British spy, poisoned by the 'highly likely' British-produced poison, on the British soil, with the British government hiding valuable information about poisoning and making smoke-cover from the baseless Russophobic statements.

Default version - it was May's regime, who made this crime.