Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

And there was me thinking you were going to answer the all-prevailing question......
Not just flap your gums.
You want ME to answer a question?????? Very funny.
How about you try it.
I'll go through it again. Former Russian spy. Russian developed CW.
Russia has previous for murdering Russians in the UK.
Hope that wasn't too complicated for you?
Now, being that you've accused me of not answering a question, here's a couple for you.

1. In the absence of any evidence whatsoever of any one else being responsible, who do you think is?

2. Why anyone but Russia?

You have failed to answer these questions on numerous occasions over many months.
Unfortunately, failure to answer will indicate to me that no one else but Russia IS responsible. That seems quite reasonable don't you think?

ETA: Why would I have witnessed anything? I live over 200 miles away from where the Russians have been scattering CW's.

Last edited:
Breaking news on Sky - apparently UK police have identified the perpetrators of the Skripal attack, and they have been identified as Russians. This is a verbal report of a Press Association statement.

E2A:

' "Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time," a source close to the investigation said told the Press Association.

'They said investigators were "sure" the suspects were Russian.'

Suspected perpetrators of Skripal novichok attack identified

Last edited:
Breaking news on Sky - apparently UK police have identified the perpetrators of the Skripal attack, and they have been identified as Russians. This is a verbal report of a Press Association statement.

E2A:

' "Investigators believe they have identified the suspected perpetrators of the Novichok attack through CCTV and have cross-checked this with records of people who entered the country around that time," a source close to the investigation said told the Press Association.

'They said investigators were "sure" the suspects were Russian.'

Suspected perpetrators of Skripal novichok attack identified
They always were Russians.
That will cause some issues at Troll HQ.

1. In the absence of any evidence whatsoever of any one else being responsible, who do you think is?
The absence of evidence hasn't and won't change anything...
This will just go down as another Russia did it crime, evidence or not.

The seeds were well and truly planted by May out-right blaming Ru, before an investigation had even started,
back in March.
Since then it's all grown into a bit of a Triffid .

2. Why anyone but Russia?
If it was Russia then they've certainly gone down in my estimation.

They would never pull a stupid stunt like this, they aren't Israel by any stretch of the imagination.

Ergo, if there is a guilty-party they are laughing their .ocks off as nobody has ever been looking for them.
It's been balls-deep the Russian-state since day1/week1.

OK answer mine now.
I'll go through it again. Former Russian spy. Russian developed CW.
Russia has previous for murdering Russians in the UK.
Hope that wasn't too complicated for you?
Waaaaay too simple.
You are aware of all the inconsistencies/ anomalies/ disinformation and lack of all facts, aren't you?
You've been here long enough or are you another goldfish?

The seeds were well and truly planted by May out-right blaming Ru, before an investigation had even started,
back in March.

They would never pull a stupid stunt like this, they aren't Israel by any stretch of the imagination.

Ergo, if there is a guilty-party they are laughing their .ocks off as nobody has ever been looking for them.

OK answer mine now.

Waaaaay too simple.
You are aware of all the inconsistencies/ anomalies/ disinformation and lack of all facts, aren't you?
And you've failed to answer the question yet again. Well done you.

Funny. Russians believe in absolutely mirrored picture. They believe, that Russia didn't start any agressive war for, at least, thousand year. And they believe, that it were Europeans, who genocided almost all population of, at least, three continents, and The Brits are most cruel and inhuman bastards from all Europeans.
Sums up how poorly informed the Russians are.

They always were Russians.
That will cause some issues at Troll HQ.
No it won't

Let me help them;

1. Not Russian, CIA/MI5/Jewish/Space Lizard/Ukrainian sleeper agents on a false flag mission to embarrass the glorious Soviet Union who never did anything bad, ever
2. FALSE NOOZE
3. Yes, but the west, something......
4. NATO Nazis
5. OK, Russian but putin didn't know
6. Muslamic terrorists
7. Gays
8. So what? RUSSIA STRONK!!!!

Feel free to add to this list

Last edited:
No it won't

Let me help them;

1. Not Russian, CIA/MI5/Jewish/Space Lizard/Ukrainian sleeper agents on a false flag mission to embarrass the glorious Soviet Union who never did anything bad, ever
2. FALSE NOOZE
3. Yes, but the west, something......
4. NATO Nazis
5. OK, Russian but putin didn't know
6. Muslamic terrorists
7. Gays

Feel free to add to this list
100% guaranteed to get a conviction on that, lad.

HTF did you pick up 3likes and 2info's for this rubbish?
You complain about negative ratings and now others who get positives ones?
Firstly, the Troll Farm is a figment of your imagination created to explain mass dissent and public-scepticism
55 Savushkina Street, St Petersburg doesn’t exist? My you are grasping at straws. ‘Anybody but Russia’ as though you have an agenda :rolleyes:

back in March.

OK answer mine now.

Waaaaay too simple.
So according to you, whether evidence is shown or not, it wasn't Russia.

Have you heard any mention of Steele/Miller, Orbis, SIS, Trump Dossier or DNC in the media since March?
Yes.

Now any chance you will provide me with answers to my questions.