Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. I knew conspiraloons see patterns or connections where there aren't any but didn't know there was an actual term for it.
It's the coincidence theory.
Maybe because you're a hit and run merchant and don't answer questions.
Did you say questions?
I've asked this before, usually blokes chicken out FSRand then it goes back around.

So, what question?

Make sure it's not 'if it was't the ru then who?' 'cos that is a bone question.

Hey, nobody wants to play with me!
How come you're getting all the attention?
I think the reason is that what you offer is manipulated words, hypotheses which are immutable in the light of new information and extreme confirmation bias.

You are also now obviously fishing for information to pass on to others.

The thing about YarS and his multi personality is that he makes no bones about what he is, i.e. a tub thumping Russian Nationalist. People therefore answer him, mostly for amusement.

Gel, liquid, carrier, smell of ammonia...easy but there is no point because you will not engage in discussion. The hypotheses change as information changes but other posters have told you that anyway.

You do not believe a word of what you are saying. Either that or you are on Lithium.

You do not believe a word of what you are saying. Either that or you are on Lithium.
You think?

I'm intrigued how uk.gov thinks it is going to get away with it.

Seriously, I would have thought the Russians would've pulled a master-stroke by now.
That's what they usually do, isn't it?
Right at the end when you're really not expecting it.....Whooomph.....

Maybe it's not too far away and uk.gov will die from the shame?

Did you say questions?
I've asked this before, usually blokes chicken out FSRand then it goes back around.

So, what question?

Oh FFS, I've repeated it a number of times to you but here I go again.

Do you think it's possible that there will be evidence and facts enabling HMG to conclude that it is highly likely that Russia is suspect in the Novichok poisoning of the Skripals, but are unable put the evidence and facts into the public domain yet because of the ongoing investigation and legal procedures? Also so as not to expose sensitive material and assets?

Yes or No?

You are also now obviously fishing for information to pass on to others.
What does this mean?
Fishing for int?
Get over to arrsch, it's like a civilianised Langley.

This whole exercise is a faith-test to see how dull many ex-servicemen are.
Let alone the civvies, wannabe's, STABS and REMFs. that pollute the halls.

Did you say questions?

So, what question?

Why is it a bone question? You are convinced it wasn Russia despite everything pointing to them, therefore you must have sn alternative theory as to who it actually was?

Of course the real reason is that you're a coward that will never answer a direct question.

Did you say questions?
Yes you have, at least 5 times with me and when it has been presented to you, you ignore it.
Can you provide any evidence to back up any of your claims. Or are you still hiding under your desk with your safety blanket.

Oh FFS, I've repeated it a number of times to you but here I go again.

Do you think it's possible that there will be evidence and facts enabling HMG to conclude that it is highly likely that Russia is suspect in the Novichok poisoning of the Skripals, but are unable put the evidence and facts into the public domain yet because of the ongoing investigation and legal procedures? Also so as not to expose sensitive material and assets?

Yes or No?
No.
I think if they had the proof they would have wheeled it out ages ago....regardless of who they'd burn.

Plod keep saying it every couple of months.....'No suspects/ no leads/ nothing.....'

It's worrying.

Press are doing a good job of pushing the line though.

Novichok poisonings: police search Salisbury park visited by couple
The British woman killed by nerve agent reportedly sprayed it on her wrists because it looked like perfume

Press are doing a good job of pushing the line though.
That's because of the D notices you fool have you not read your own posts!!!!!!
Unlike the US the UK police can't publish the evidence is they want a conviction at some time in the future.

I feel , harassed, alarmed and distressed.
Was that an electronic gang rape?

Yet you feel no shame.

Manchester bombing. Remember that one. Didn't happen and was a government conspiracy.
I suppose you had good Int. from a STAB about a false whack job on some sheeple. I have worked your age out from your statements as at least 41 years. You write like a Warhammer obsessed 17 year old. Then again, I think nearly all of what you write is lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.