Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this your default pos when you can't answer how an odourless gel has changed it's chemical structure and morphed into an ammonia-smelling liquid?

So many questions and inconsistencies , so few answers.
If it wasn't Russia then who was it?

Yes, you do give so few answers to question asked of you. Well actually you give no answers, I have been waiting nearly 5 months for an answer.

You still haven't said how you know the bottle had a gel in it.

Happy to shift your beliefs again, are you?
It was definitely put down as being a gel, so it could be used on the front door.
Do you know you have a goldfish's attention span?

Having to adapt what you believe must be a daily occurrence for the you.

'Chemical weapons expert (soon to be Sir) Hamish de Bretton-Gordon said the latest victims are likely collateral debris from the Skripal attack.

"The Novichok gel that was smeared on the handle of the Skripals' house was presumably transported in some device or syringe,"

This is how two people could have been poisoned with novichok again

'The Novichok was produced in the form of a clear, odourless gel which was smeared over the handle of Sergei Skripal’s front door in Salisbury early on Sunday March 4.'
Nerve agent in Russian spy attack designed to take 4 hours to work | Daily Mail Online

How did an odourless gel turn into an ammonia-smelling liquid?

Seriously, if you can answer that one I'd be well impressed.
Chemical weapons expert giving an opinion, not involved in the case

Or could it be that the bottle was the container that transported the NA which was then mixed with a gel so that it could be put on the door handle and remain active over a period.

Or is that too big a leep for you mega intelligence.

Any proof yet of you other claims.
You seem to be emotionally attached to this story, am I right?

Were you being ironic putting 'leep(sic)' and 'intelligence' in the same sentence?

Chemical weapons expert giving an opinion, not involved in the case
(Soon to be Sir) Hamish de Bretton-Gordon is the go-to man for all the press' needs.
He is the man charged with maneuvering this particular story.

Look's like this particular story about squirting a gel through an atomiser is actually taking hold.

'NOVICHOK victim Dawn Sturgess died after spraying the nerve agent from a perfume bottle on her wrists,
her devastated boyfriend has claimed. '
"My brother told me that he remembered that Dawn had sprayed the perfume on both her wrists.
(even though it honked of ammonia?)
Novichok victim Dawn Sturgess died after 'spraying nerve agent from perfume bottle on her wrists'

Look's like this new theory about atomising a gel might just be the new official line.

How come they haven't picked up on the impracticality of this, or are they just sat around laughing at all you mugs?

You seem to be emotionally attached to this story, am I right?

Were you being ironic putting 'leep(sic)' and 'intelligence' in the same sentence?

(Soon to be Sir) Hamish de Bretton-Gordon is the go-to man for all the press' needs.

Look's like this particular story about squirting a gel through an atomiser is actually taking hold.

'NOVICHOK victim Dawn Sturgess died after spraying the nerve agent from a perfume bottle on her wrists,
her devastated boyfriend has claimed. '
"My brother told me that he remembered that Dawn had sprayed the perfume on both her wrists.

(even though it honked of ammonia?)
Novichok victim Dawn Sturgess died after 'spraying nerve agent from perfume bottle on her wrists'

Look's like this new theory about atomising a gel might just be the new official line.

How come they haven't picked up on the impracticality of this, or are they just sat around laughing at all you mugs?
If it wasn't Russia who was it?

Who said the bottle contained gel?.
It's the official line as of today.

It would have needed a big pump to attomise a gel from a little bottle.
Exactly

Is this going to be another claim that you can't back up.
Not my claim.
Are you thick? Or actually a goldfish?
This story is what numerous MSM are running with.

You're not showing great depth to your mental competency when you think you can pump gel form a perfume bottle. I can see that you have never bought perfume for your wife/girlfriend but then again having seen the very good report form Stacey Dooley last night, you are more likely to batter her black and blue.
You need to keep yourself informed on subject-matter.

You seem to be emotionally attached to this story,
It is you who seems to be emotionally attached to the gel. You are still failing to show any evidence that the bottle contained gel. Until you can all what you say is rubbish. Like your other claims that you can't back up when asked.

I suppose there is not much chance in providing any evidence to back up you other claims?

Still running scared then.

Do you get the boot if you don't follow the party line.

I was going to inquire about the last time you bought perfume for your girlfriend but you probably haven't had one yet.

It's the official line as of today.
Your claim backed up by? Show evidence of that.
Only a dullard like you would think it a credible idea. Which leads us back to point above.
Not my claim.
Are you thick? Or actually a goldfish?
This story is what numerous MSM are running with.
Only you have claimed the bottle contained a gel. So it is your claim unless you can show evidence that another credible person has said the bottle contained gel.
You need to keep yourself informed on subject-matter.
I was hoping that you could provide information to inform me but all you do is spout falls hoods with no evidence to back them up.

Yes, you do give so few answers to question asked of you. Well actually you give no answers, I have been waiting nearly 5 months for an answer.

You still haven't said how you know the bottle had a gel in it.
Apparently the Russians developed a A-234 gel to use specifically for this whack.
Apparently they had been practicing this TS task and someone leaked it.
Russia tested nerve agent on door handles before Skripal attack, UK dossier claims

Nothing proves anything, there are no names given...
'...Russia had tested whether door handles could be used to deliver nerve agents and had targeted the email accounts of Sergei and Yulia Skripal since at least 2013, according to previously classified intelligence over the Salisbury attack that has been made public.'

The only way to make the stick-to-door bit work was to say it was in gel form.

So you reckon that the hit-team had a bit of NA left over after smearing it on a house-door in a cul-de-sac and thus decided to decanter the buckshee bit of NA and drop it as a clue or a big FU from Vlad?...
But was it gel or liquid?

Given that Dawn had a few good sprays of this special parfum... It must now be in liquid form.

Funny there was so little cross-contamination, if the story isn't changed again.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
If it wasn't Russia who was it?
If it was not May's regime, who was it? May be, it was EU-British integrators, may be - British Oligarchs, blackmailed by Skripal, may be - ex boyfriend of Yulia, or girlfriend of Sergey, if you start your investigation with the only one version, especially if this version is based on the fiction stories about Agent 007, you will never find real murders.
And, I believe, only real murder is not interested in the searching of truth. So, May's regime, who is covering real murders with the smoke of Russophobic histeria, 'highly likely' are murders.

You are deflecting from answering the question.

Who said the bottle contained gel.

Simple question, any chance of a simple answer.

Or are you scared that they will see you have made a stupid claims that can't be backed up and undermines the whole Russian story leading to you getting the boot and beating up some women like most of the other Russian males.

And start of British attempts of colonisation of Russia and influence on Russian policy. Looks like EIC and other 'trading companies'.
So not as you state “Britain, who'd started an undeclared war against Russia in 1555.” More slander from you by your definition and as usual your knowledge of history is missing chunks like your brain.

You are deflecting from answering the question.
We were told many times that the A-234 used in Salisbury was applied using a specially adapted gel formula Novichok.

You actually think that any of the special gel (that would have been specially prepared in a controlled environment) that was buckshee, went with the team in liquid form and the bungling assassins decided to walk along the river, (perfect dumping ground) and just chuck it in a random public park for posterity, shits and giggles?

Read that a few times.

Is this what you do believe?

Happy to shift your beliefs again, are you?
It was definitely put down as being a gel, so it could be used on the front door.
Do you know you have a goldfish's attention span?

Having to adapt what you believe must be a daily occurrence for the you.

'Chemical weapons expert (soon to be Sir) Hamish de Bretton-Gordon said the latest victims are likely collateral debris from the Skripal attack.

"The Novichok gel that was smeared on the handle of the Skripals' house was presumably transported in some device or syringe,"
This is how two people could have been poisoned with novichok again

'The Novichok was produced in the form of a clear, odourless gel which was smeared over the handle of Sergei Skripal’s front door in Salisbury early on Sunday March 4.'
Nerve agent in Russian spy attack designed to take 4 hours to work | Daily Mail Online

How did an odourless
He’s not ‘charged’ with anything, you dunce. He’s an acknowledged expert in his field, who, without any involvement in this particular case, was asked his opinion, which he gave. The publically known facts at the time fitted his opinion.

There is now new evidence that may alter his perception of it. That’s what happens in an investigation.

Last edited:
He’s not ‘charged’ with anything, you dunce. He’s an acknowledged expert in his field, who, without any involvement in this particular case, was asked his opinion, which he gave. The publically known facts at the time fitted his opinion.

There is nowxnew evidence that may alter that. That’s what happens in an investigation.
Yeah, he's not in charge of getting the story out there, is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.