• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget about the house:
The Guardian and Sky News both state that they were unemployed, yet Charlie was living in a very new house, on a new lego-estate where homes range up to £430,000 and the cheapest ones are £270,000./QUOTE]

I'm delighted that you quote The Guardian. But you haven't responded to my posts about The Grauniad's article about Russian trolls, disinformation etc.

Isn't that just a teeny bit selective. don't you think? (Oh, silly me - why should he/she/they start thinking now after all these years?)

Yep, there I go again. Who else but the Russians were responsible? You've never gone there have you?
He's the only conspiracy theorist not to have a theory.

118 isn't capable of rational thought, he can't even comprehend English let alone put together a simple coherent theory. All he can do is carp from the sidelines.

I've noticed over the years of dealing with these loons that they often write and format in odd ways. 118 never uses paragraphs, he writes in disjointed sentences one sentence at a time. That shows his haphazard thought process. He also likes to use big bold font, but highlights things that often aren't important because he's overlooked the contextual part of the sentence. It's a sign of poor reading comprehension or looking for something that isn't there. He's also now using colours, because he thinks that if he highlights a word even more then perhaps we'll understand. It's a mark of frustration - he has speshul knowledge and can't understand why no one is agreeing with him. It's akin to 'green ink'.

Who need evidences? 'White helmets' after their evacuation from Syria will continue their work in the UK. And their 'documentary film' about inhuman violence of May's regime, who use CW against her own citizens and poor refugees, will be reason good enough to bomb Porton-Down labs by the USA and EU forces.
Oh my goodness, he's swapped from Putin bombing Porton Down (as he probably nows what I got back from the Russian embassy on the subject was correct) and is now saying the EU and the USA will bomb Porton Down.

What a complete retard.

This

"184461, post: 8689916, member: 101425"]I read and re-read articles before I put 'em up so I know what's in them.
If I've linked, it means it's relative to inconsistencies/anomalies/ deceptions and more often than not.....
and this

can't see the wood for the trees? Still??
Is the problem you have.

As has been extensively pointed out to you, what you are reading and seeing is a series of bare facts and statements put out by official sources after which all sorts of commentators, new sources, journalists, pundits etc., add to it with their own thoughts, views, suppositions, speculations, guess work, etc., each varying slightly and also changing over time as new information comes through.

You just can't see that. You see is as the official story falling apart/being inconsistent yaddah yaddah yaddah.

It's you who can't see the wood for the trees.

Probably because you're a conspiraloon of the type that worries over minutae and if one scintilla of it is different to another you shout 'aha, see the stories falling apart'.

And you're also a hit and run style conspiraloon. You post speculation and made up garbage and when asked for evidence you scuttle off and just post yet more of the same stuff. You can't actually engage in debate since it will expose the fact that you're posting crap.

As for answering questions. You're default setting is 'what, what question?' after you've been asked the same question time and again. The reason you do this of course is because providing an actual answer on fact is impossible for you.

You're so lame.

Who need evidences? 'White helmets' after their evacuation from Syria will continue their work in the UK. And their 'documentary film' about inhuman violence of May's regime, who use CW against her own citizens and poor refugees, will be reason good enough to bomb Porton-Down labs by the USA and EU forces.
Wow.

Just, wow.

:rolleyes:

Don't forget about the house:
The Guardian and Sky News both state that they were unemployed, yet Charlie was living in a very new house, on a new lego-estate where homes range up to £430,000 and the cheapest ones are £270,000.
Was it a council-flat?
Do I detect a hint of green jealousy as you shuffle off to your little grey damp flat ? Aw bless - have a huggle

Last edited:
Do you? I'd be surprised if you do, because there isn't any.

I expect you'll demand proof there isn't any?
There are no evidences to any theory, so Occam's Razor is on the side of the simpliest theory. And the simpliest explanation, without any unnecessary elements (like mythical Russian murders) - is the leak from PD labs, or some kind of human experiments, or serial killer, working there and so on.

Not too far back in this very thread Grey Fox made a big issue of Britsh forces using interpreters with foreign nationals and thus perhaps leading to getting duff info and not seeing the real picture of a situation.
Imho he was mocking the idea and saying it was a stupid thing to do

Grey Fox, later today your president Putin will meet with president Trump and Putin will only have one interpreter to tell him what Trump has said.

Perhaps you think Putin is stupid to do this, why not tell us ;)
But then he said he uses an interpreter in his "business meetings" so there's no confusion.
By "business meetings", he presumably means how many roubles he's willing to pay for his latest comic, toy or computer game.

A good liar should remember what he's said previously.
He's not a good liar.

Edit to add: Post 8022 before he demands proof or deletes it to avoid making himself look a fool.
An uphill struggle I fear.

Last edited:
There are no evidences to any theory, so Occam's Razor is on the side of the simpliest theory. And the simpliest explanation, without any unnecessary elements (like mythical Russian murders) - is the leak from PD labs, or some kind of human experiments, or serial killer, working there and so on.
WRONG!
The simplest theory, given that it involves a former Russian scientist, a Russian developed CW & Putin's dislike for traitors is that Russia is responsible.

THAT is Occam's razor.

Yeah, see, the only problem with your three 'simple' explanations is that a) there is no evidence to support them, b) there is clear evidence that contradicts those theories and c) they are far from being the simplest explanation, in that the number of individuals, organisations and international bodies that would need to be bought off, in on the 'secret' or otherwise suborned makes it, well, a steaming pile of poo.

Just another day in Stupidsville.
But are you there yet?

Talking of Stupidsville, here's the crack and expert state agency at work

Like a Carry On up the Kremlin film isn't it?

Alternatively, there is also the theory that The Russian State, which has established a well known and highly publicised Modus Operandi over several decades has decided to 'do' yet another one.
And when you add a Russian Spy/Defector into the mix and you apply Logic and insert The Balance of Probabilties then you could be forgiven for thinking the Russians probably did it.

For the hard of thinking who cannot understand the forensic principles of Logic, Modus Operandi and Balance of Probablities I give you the following simplified exemplar;

The Duck Test.

It if looks like a duck,
Walks like a duck,
Quacks like a duck,
Then it is probably a duck.
Duck test - Wikipedia

There is also the Elephant Test* which can be applied alongside the Duck Test and indeed both tests would appear the fit the Salisbury incidents.

*Which is about elephants in rooms and those who pretend not to see them, an allegory.

And another strange turn of events since this magic bottle turned up-

Plod,MSM and uk.gov appear not to be exploring whether Charlie Rowley - in possession of a bottle of Nerve Agent - is a suspect for the manslaughter of Dawn Sturgess and attempted murder of the Skripals and the 2 coppers.
Odd that.
I’m not quite sure why they would ever think that he was a suspect. He’s a victim, you idiot.

There seems to be a tendency for our conspiracists/trolls/ agitprop types to demand information either subtly or not so subtly and yet show a convenient lack of understanding/response /discussion whilst propagating their rather strange world views.

Soap boxing.
This is why they are here; provide offensive/ ludicrous opinion, in order to elicit from individuals here information that is no business of the Russian government. None of them likely hold the views they are espousing, but they know such views will elicit from some a furious response. Loose Lips Cost Lives.

You’ve been on the krokodil again haven’t you. You creepy little rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads