Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

Widely reported as a new housing association flat. Which would not come as a surprise to anyone with current knowledge of the United Kingdom.
118 is a troll.
A particularly tedious, repetitive, ignorant and malicious one, but just a troll.

Unlike Grey Fox/Dull Vermin/YarS who is a depraved and vicious little wannabe war criminal.

He or it is quite interesting. It is A True Believer in Putin's Motherland.
An example of what happens when a criminal syndicate indoctrinates the nation for thirty years.
He is what the Hitler Youth would have matured into. The end product of Russian Fascism.

There you go again.

Do you still believe that the most potent nerve agent known to man was used here?

Nobody dead.
Out of 6 test-cases there was only ever one fatality.
That fatality was an alcoholic heroin addict that had been in/out of hospital like a yo-yo for booze/drugs anyway.

Not even the other H addict popped his clogs through this deadly toxin.

The Skripals went down with some psychoactive incapacitating agent.
Not deadly nerve agent in a gel form.
Or they would be dead.

The two coppers, Bailey and anonymous, also didn't croak.
One was a bit ill for a few days the other faded into complete obscurity very quickly.
No deadly nerve toxin here, they're both still breathing.

Dawn and Charlie?
Bad Class A's- bad stuff in the AOR and they came across it.
I've posted the link to the Salisbury Rag's story ref fentanyl-based H in the South West.
It's a while back.

Dawn died and Charlie survived even after coming up against the deadliest NA ever.
Dawn's body had been running-on-empty for years and this bad H was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

They will name a rehab centre after her and he will be well looked after if he just goes along with everything.
Given the alternative, who wouldn't?
Yep, there I go again. Who else but the Russians were responsible? You've never gone there have you?

Sure.

But CNN mentioned Trump's translator
And another strange turn of events since this magic bottle turned up-

Plod,MSM and uk.gov appear not to be exploring whether Charlie Rowley - in possession of a bottle of Nerve Agent - is a suspect for the manslaughter of Dawn Sturgess and attempted murder of the Skripals and the 2 coppers.
Odd that.
You really are an utter pratt.

Don't 'tell' me. Just show screenshot.
Lets get this straight, you are suggesting I post up private emails on an anonymous website, emails that even with my email address covered could identify who I am!

If you yourself feel that posting up private emails is no problem, and you want to post up the reply from the embassy there is nothing stopping you emailing them yourself. Absolutely nothing stopping you at all.
Just put your assertion to the email address I posted earlier (or look up the email address yourself if you think I was making it up etc) and you will get a reply direct from the embassy. That way you will have got the official reply straight from the source and won't be able to pretend anyone elses emails or screen shots are fake.

No one can force you to contact them, but it is you that is doubting their official line.

Lets get this straight, you are suggesting I post up private emails on an anonymous website, emails that even with my email address covered could identify who I am!

There seems to be a tendency for our conspiracists/trolls/ agitprop types to demand information either subtly or not so subtly and yet show a convenient lack of understanding/response /discussion whilst propagating their rather strange world views.

Soap boxing.

And another strange turn of events
You provided factual evidence to back up one of your claims.

Sorry, no, got that wrong it should have been, you still can't provide any factual evidence to back up any of your claims.

Found any answers for me yet to back up your claims?

Or are you still running scared.

Oh boy, you are one special kind of idiot to keep coming back to this.

Your wilful desire to keep coming back to and repeating an assertion that has been so firmly and comprehensively debunked does makes you come over as particularly moronic, even by the standards of other trolls/conspiracy theorists.

Or brain damaged, perhaps.

To clarify in terms you may understand, your argument (or lack of) runs something like this:

184461 – ‘The moon’s made of cheese.’

Rational ARRSE forum members – ‘No, it isn’t.’

184461 – ‘But it looks like cheese and if I ate it, it would taste like cheese.’

Rational ARRSE forum members – ‘Eh? I don’t know what you have been eating, but you are aware that people have been to the moon, right?’

184461 – ‘Doesn’t prove a thing. Everyone knows that it was faked by the U.S. to hide the fact that it’s made of cheese.’

Rational ARRSE forum members – ‘Rocks from the moon have been brought back. They’re totally not cheese, you know.’

184461 – ‘They’re fake. Lots of people have been paid to hide the secret.’

Rational ARRSE forum members – ‘Look, I’ve worked with those who worked on the moon project and they have a lot of data proving it’s not made of cheese!’

184461 – ‘It’s all fake and they’ve all been paid to keep quiet and you’re a fool to lap it up. Can’t you see?’

Rational ARRSE members – ‘I can see you’re not all there. The moon is palpably not made of cheese.’

184461 – ‘Prove it. You can’t can you? That’s because it’s obviously made of cheese.’

Rational ARRSE members – ‘Erm, it has been proven by quite a few people, on different occasions, in different places around the world.’

You then move onto a couple of newspaper cuttings you’ve found that have the moon in a different part of the sky, thereby ‘proving’ that the moon is itself fake.

Aaaand then a couple of days later…..

184461 – ‘The moon’s made of cheese. Why can’t you see?’

Sane ARRSE members – ‘Take a pill and feck off, you moron’.

You get the picture?
But I saw the film. Gromit made the rocket and I definitely saw Wallace cut off a bit of moon and eat it on a cracker. It was in colour too so it must be real. Unlike 118 who is a figment of our imagination.

I get you now.
You are saying Putin and the Russian embassy staff are stupid, and May will get them to bomb even though they don't want to (in which case May must be more powerful, or more intelligent).

You must be saying they are stupid, or you would understand that Russia wouldn't bomb anyone unless they wanted to.

I do feel a bit sorry for you. Because you are Russian and Putin is Russian and your posts indicate at least one of you is usually telling lies, so you have the dilemna of deciding to say which Russian is telling lies.
There are no lies for a Russian.
Only whatever serves the interest of the State at the moment.
Likewise, there is no truth for them.

It is just necessary to remind them all the time that they are NOT NORMAL, and although they are all pathological liars, the rest of the world doesn't think like that.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Where’s your evidences my retarded little gopnik?
Who need evidences? 'White helmets' after their evacuation from Syria will continue their work in the UK. And their 'documentary film' about inhuman violence of May's regime, who use CW against her own citizens and poor refugees, will be reason good enough to bomb Porton-Down labs by the USA and EU forces.

You provided factual evidence to back up one of your claims.

Sorry, no, got that wrong it should have been, you still can't provide any factual evidence to back up any of your claims.

Found any answers for me yet to back up your claims?

Or are you still running scared.

Ha!

I'm still waiting to hear about the Troll Centre Vending Machine or is it an old kettle and a jar of cheap coffee like stuff?

118 is a troll.
A particularly tedious, repetitive, ignorant and malicious one, but just a troll.

Unlike Grey Fox/Dull Vermin/YarS who is a depraved and vicious little wannabe war criminal.

He or it is quite interesting. It is A True Believer in Putin's Motherland.
An example of what happens when a criminal syndicate indoctrinates the nation for thirty years.
He is what the Hitler Youth would have matured into. The end product of Russian Fascism.
Some black BBC journalist did a trip to Russia about 2 years ago and the programme was shown again just recently. As part of that report he visited the youth group CEPT. They are definitely bordering on the HY and god worshipers. We had one lady who was a gofer for some Russian government department and also did some modeling/photo shoots with guns and axes with blood on on the side. She was into nuclear war and said that it would be a good think to kill the world if it look like Russia would lose.

The ultra right wing you can understand these lot are completely barking. Even the animals love Putin they said.