Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'

No, basically it is you are telling lies about your call in embassy.

May's regime, comparing with Putin, is as strong as Assad's government comparing with Trump. If Assad was able to force Trump to bomb Barzah Scientific Research Facility, May can force Putin to bomb Porton-Down.
Second time telling you.
It was an email.
Are you a bit thick?

In case you are in any doubt as to whether you are a bit thick go and review the 'bomb camera' footage of the bombing of the facility you mentioned, then look at who you said bombed it!

Good.
This story is getting worse, at least you can see through it too.

'Charlie Rowley's partner Dawn Sturgess died a week ago after coming into contact with Novichok. The claim the deadly nerve agent was in a perfume bottle raises the question of whether Sturgess sprayed the liquid on herself, therefore administering a lethal dose of the substance.'
Deadly Novichok Nerve Agent Hidden In Perfume Bottle | ten daily

So is this supposed NA not in gel form anymore?
Pretty hard squirting a gel through or pointless keeping a gel in a perfume bottle.

'The newspaper also quoted an anonymous source, saying: “The Kremlin wanted to get its agents out of Britain before the Novichok could be identified. So they reduced its toxicity and used it in a gel form rather than as a gas – had the Skripals inhaled the nerve agent they would have died very quickly.'

‘Boutique’ form of Novichok used in Skripal spy attack allowed Russian agents time to escape

'Chemical weapons expert Hamish de Bretton-Gordon said the latest victims were likely collateral damage from the Skripal attack.
"The Novichok gel that was smeared on the handle of the Skripals' house was presumably transported in some device or syringe," he said.
'
How Novichok struck again, months after the Skripal attack

Just another day in Stupidsville.
Do the people making statements to the media know what happened or are they using their opinions?

Ohh.. do tell how a penniless substance abuser somehow obtained the precursors, manufactured military grade Russian nerve agent, then found out about a retired Russian spy living in the next town, and attempted to poison him presumably as an alibi for the attempted domestic killing of his girlfriend, in which he manages to poison himself?
It is arrant absurdity, and curiously spiteful and malicious too.
Very Russian in fact, to blame the victims for their misfortune.
Don't forget about the house:
The Guardian and Sky News both state that they were unemployed, yet Charlie was living in a very new house, on a new lego-estate where homes range up to £430,000 and the cheapest ones are £270,000.
Was it a council-flat?
Being a new build were they obligated to take a % welfare?
If it is a flat rather than a house I'd be interested to see how the can wangle him his compo.
The day is still young.

Do the people making statements to the media know what happened or are they using their opinions?
This has always been a media-based campaign and the fact that it had nothing to do with Russia doesn't matter anymore as it's just another name in the long list that has been apportioned to Russia but never, ever proved.

All they're doing with this Amesbury-business is a doubling-down against Russia- based on more of nothing.

If this was gen ,the proof would have been laid-out ages ago.
Too many people are asking too many questions, right-now, about this scam.
The UK are looking stupider and stupider everyday.

It requires a skill set, funding,equipment, and knowledge he simply doesn't have.
You mean like the amazing ability to avoid all/any CCTV while in Salisbury over the proceeding weeks leading up to the job?
Recces, testing the ground, anything out of the ordinary.
Being invisible is certainly an amazing skill especially when you're painting NA on to a uPVC front-door handle...... in a cul-de-sac... (SOP), all cars can be monitored/ one way in/out.

The stories as stupid now as it was in March.

The Guardian and Sky News both state that they were unemployed, yet Charlie was living in a very new house, on a new lego-estate where homes range up to £430,000 and the cheapest ones are £270,000.
Was it a council-flat?
If it is a flat rather than a house I'd be interested to see how the can wangle him his compo.
The day is still young.

This has always been a media-based campaign and the fact that it had nothing to do with Russia doesn't matter anymore as it's just another name in the long list that has been apportioned to Russia but never, ever proved.

All they're doing with this Amesbury-business is a doubling-down against Russia- based on more of nothing.

If this was gen ,the proof would have been laid-out ages ago.
Too many people are asking too many questions, right-now, about this scam.
The UK are looking stupider and stupider everyday.

You mean like the amazing ability to avoid all/any CCTV while in Salisbury over the proceeding weeks leading up to the job?
Recces, testing the ground, anything out of the ordinary.
Being invisible is certainly an amazing skill especially when you're painting NA on to a uPVC front-door handle...... in a cul-de-sac... (SOP), all cars can be monitored/ one way in/out.

The stories as stupid now as it was in March.
The house (or flat) ..... we have decent welfare that will pay the rent for people, it helps keep the homeless off the streets and for people with issues the chance to help themselves (if willing) with a roof over their heads
This could be council provided (but more likely to be a housing scheme) or a private landlord

The official version and published versions may differ or be speculated on, the media will ask anyone who is willing to talk
You can believe or be wary of specific content - or you can also just disbelieve it all as an agenda

And I’m misquoted there with things I didn’t say

"184461, post: 8689070, member: 101425"]Bin bags was my comedic take on it.
Leaving it at just ' bins' is pretty vague, n'est pas?
There are indeed many types of bin on this planet, so there are still no real details then?
And there we have it. A good illustration of your problem which has a few aspects to it.

First, I don't think you were having a comedic take. It was probably you blowing hard arguing your own deluded point and, probably cos' in your fevered imagination an image of bin bags being cut open by Rowley popped into your head, it then became an element you perceived as a reported fact.

Second, and following on from the above point, you don't actually comprehend what's been written in a link or post before you gob off and smash the keyboard with what your think is a clever response.

Third, it shows how facts and statements when commented upon and repeated expand and change due the Chinese whispers effect. But you latch on to these and think they're the 'official story' falling apart. E2A: As @tommikka has just nicely explained.

You need to get your conspiracy theory complex seen to. It must be really wearing battling against rational thinking people.

Last edited:
@184461 So, again, I ask you. Why is it so important that you push your point of view that has little traction here and appears to fly in the face of accepted wisdom?

Why do you keep coming back to a small website with niche interests in order to publish your lengthy proclamations?

You're not wanted, heeded, liked or considered intelligent by the members here......so why bother?

What is your motivation? Surely your increasingly frenzied rants should be targeted at a wider, more susceptible audience.

Second, and following on from the above point, you don't actually comprehend what's been written in a link or post before you gob off and smash the keyboard with what your think is a clever response.
I read and re-read articles before I put 'em up so I know what's in them.
If I've linked, it means it's relative to inconsistencies/anomalies/ deceptions and more often than not.....

That dreaded yellow journalism that works so well in this dumbed down age.

The media is The Ministry of Truth.

The house (or flat) ..... we have decent welfare that will pay the rent for people, it helps keep the homeless off the streets and for people with issues the chance to help themselves (if willing) with a roof over their heads
I'm sure on day1 heard it was a council flat but that's all been lost to DM articles about the 'cost of buying' Lego-houses in Wilts etc.... He'd only just moved in too.

You need to get your conspiracy theory complex seen to. It must be really wearing battling against rational thinking people.
Still can't see the wood for the trees? Still??

What is motivation of any truth-lovers? Good morality, high level of the intellect, lack of fear, anything else.
So, what are you doing here then?

You think that's you, do you?

Yeah, right.

Strangely everyone else sees you as a troll with an agenda of spreading misinformation and shit-stirring in a desire to try and exonerate Russia of any wrongdoing, ever.

Truth-lover, my arse.

The moon is made of green cheese. Russians did it. Everyone who don't believe is a Russian agent' or traitor of the Great Britain.
No......don't tell him the biggest Russian troll secret.

No tea and biscuits for you later ;)

Everyone who don't believe is a Russian agent' or traitor of the Great Britain?

Sadly, that appears to be an absolute fact.

Was it a council-flat?
If it is a flat rather than a house I'd be interested to see how the can wangle him his compo. ...
Widely reported as a new housing association flat. Which would not come as a surprise to anyone with current knowledge of the United Kingdom.